Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ponypie22

VIP Member
Hey Demz, it’s obvious you’re reading here hunnybun! Just an FYI… it’s ‘too much’ babes, not ‘to’.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

BinglyBong

VIP Member
It is hilarious the takes on here about the foundation comment. "Shit brown" was not referring to any people of colour and her mam was just commenting on the shade of brown independently to it being the colour of a product being applied to the skin. There was literally no racist undertones to the comment at all, it just was an immature 'poop' joke that literally just shows her sense of humour, not that she is racist. She didn't say 'people who wear this shade have shit colour skin', and suggesting that is what she meant just shows your character more than anything. Such a reach. I don't usually care to comment on this thread but it's low to go after her mum for commenting and her for leaving it in the video, when they obviously didn't consider it racist (because it isn't) and just thought it was a funny comment referring to poop!!!
Don't comment then because clearly you haven't read enough to see her and her family are a bunch of racists. Why should it be acceptable to have someone on social media who is supposed to be an influencer degrade a foundation shade and then say oh it's a joke. No it's not a joke because she supports racist companies, she's even said her family are racist, she's done a video regarding 9/11 and was racist as hell in it. If she had nothing to hide she wouldn't be deleting comments and she wouldn't have edited it out. She's doing everything she can to keep it hidden.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

SiennaRae

Chatty Member
It is hilarious the takes on here about the foundation comment. "Shit brown" was not referring to any people of colour and her mam was just commenting on the shade of brown independently to it being the colour of a product being applied to the skin. There was literally no racist undertones to the comment at all, it just was an immature 'poop' joke that literally just shows her sense of humour, not that she is racist. She didn't say 'people who wear this shade have shit colour skin', and suggesting that is what she meant just shows your character more than anything. Such a reach. I don't usually care to comment on this thread but it's low to go after her mum for commenting and her for leaving it in the video, when they obviously didn't consider it racist (because it isn't) and just thought it was a funny comment referring to poop!!!
That is a very ignorant comment. And yes, it’s not the most racist comment ever made but racism is not acceptable in any level or on any platform. Whilst it was her mum who said it, Demi also need to be held accountable. She watched that video back when editing and glossed over the comment and decided to leave it in, that’s just as bad as saying it, in my opinion. Imagine being a person of color, who already has an extremely hard time finding foundation shades to match their skin (brands need to do better), and you hear someone refer to your color or a color that’s too light for you, as ‘shit brown’. So yeah, it’s racism.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

BinglyBong

VIP Member
Bloody hell, what a pointless, filler/content-for-the-sake-of-content video that latest one is!

Just re-using existing clips of meals that she has already shown and a terrible quality, not planned voice over.

She mentions at the end of the video that she'll be making changes to her diet for health reasons and she'll discuss that more in an upcoming video. Another goal getters AD? That's all it was last time she announced similar.

Cannot think what else it would be. Certainly not therapy and cookery lessons like she needs.

Also, thanks @ShrekStunnin for the link to watch her without giving a view - I reckon the loss of Tattle watchers is a contributing factor to her rapid loss in views :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1165068
I think she thinks if she goes on a health kick people will follow her again. Sorry Demi but you are done. Nobody bothers with you tube anymore

Lmao whoever wrote that deserves a clap.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32

BigMavis

VIP Member
This is why tattle exists. Influencers deleting comments and hiding behaviour nobody should ever find acceptable. Anyone who supports this woman or her family must condone racism, abuse and dishonesty. Sickening and she's laughing at those who support her which makes it even worse. Demi check yourself. Andrea keep your vile comments for the working mens club sweetheart.

• Heart

WeloveAmber

Chatty Member
That’s a joke isn’t it? “That she’s sooooo tidy since having her own home…” these photos are just from the last couple of videos and I’ve not even included the one with the overflowing takeaway bin

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

SiennaRae

Chatty Member
I’d love to know how she’s going to explain this one.

“Actually jade, a neva heard of racism in me life”

• Haha

Greenlentils

VIP Member
POV: You're excited to go grocery shopping again to be more in control of what you eat but Uber Eats sends you a push notification and you acshidentally end up ordering a Big Tasty meal

Screenshot 2022-04-10 at 22.26.21.png

New profile picture anyone?

• Haha
  • Sick

smowflakeone

There’s literally no way she can talk herself out of calling a skin tone shit brown. 100% racist and should be banned immediately. Her mum is disgraceful and she’s even worse for allowing that behaviour to be shown online. Twisted

Reactions: 31