Demi Donnelly #38 chews her words but not her peaches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to know how she’s going to explain this one.

“Actually jade, a neva heard of racism in me life”
Hilariousssssssssssssss we all know she will try that one! Why Ive never known people with darker skin use dark foundation in my LIFE I just use it for contouring" except it was a foundation and her mum clearly knew. To be fair she did just blank her mums comment, but to also be fair, thats cause she is on camera.
Lets see how many excuses she will try and come up with. Here's one, why dark foundation aint just for people with darker skin, sometimes I might wanna look more tanned! lmaoo "tit brown" is an old expression, heard it before many times by racist bigots. Mainly used in the eighties, it's not something people tolerate any more. Would anyone say oh that light foundation looks like tit white or use any derogatory words. Demis sofa is brown, would her mother sya it looks tit brown, nah.

Reactions: 7
new here - just saw a pic of her for the first time in years and thought she was the lad from shrek...
(sorry to the lad from shrek, i'm sure you're not racist 😬 )

• Haha
Reactions: 15
0950608B-D7D2-4B76-9CEC-74A99DAF06D2.png

Demi after saying the contour gives the illusion of a cheekbone and jawline…i promise you it does not

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Hilariousssssssssssssss we all know she will try that one! Why Ive never known people with darker skin use dark foundation in my LIFE I just use it for contouring" except it was a foundation and her mum clearly knew. To be fair she did just blank her mums comment, but to also be fair, thats cause she is on camera.
Lets see how many excuses she will try and come up with. Here's one, why dark foundation aint just for people with darker skin, sometimes I might wanna look more tanned! lmaoo "tit brown" is an old expression, heard it before many times by racist bigots. Mainly used in the eighties, it's not something people tolerate any more. Would anyone say oh that light foundation looks like tit white or use any derogatory words. Demis sofa is brown, would her mother sya it looks tit brown, nah.
I don't think she will acknowledge it.

Reactions: 6
I don't think she will acknowledge it.
Same acknowledging it means she will have to admit her mum made a colourist comment…there is no way about it she referred to a dark contour colour as “tit brown” at the same time, we know how Demi doesn’t mind throwing her family under the bus if it makes her look better with the Amber (lie) incident. She’s probably relived we haven’t caught her saying anything

Reactions: 8
What’s a statement without receipts Demi? Here’s the moment “this foundation in a really dark shade… tit dark hahaha!”
The fact she’s deleted comments and now edited it out with no acknowledgement of how upsetting that is to so many… she is vile and the reason cancel culture needs to exist.
View attachment 1181421
Great for capturing this. I can’t believe she’s removed it 😳

It sounds to me like she says ‘tit Blob’

This is actually up there with the worst I’ve seen, and it’s her mam saying it. Absolutely vile.

Reactions: 11
Great for capturing this. I can’t believe she’s removed it 😳

It sounds to me like she says ‘tit Blob’

This is actually up there with the worst I’ve seen, and it’s her mam saying it. Absolutely vile.
I hear 'tit blob' too. Either way still an unnecessary comment from her mum.

Reactions: 7
Same acknowledging it means she will have to admit her mum made a colourist comment…there is no way about it she referred to a dark contour colour as “tit brown” at the same time, we know how Demi doesn’t mind throwing her family under the bus if it makes her look better with the Amber (lie) incident. She’s probably relived we haven’t caught her saying anything
Doesn't matter who said it the onus is on her because she is responsible for the editing, the uploading and she makes the money from it. So basically she left it in, she uploaded it and she has made money for it. Just like when she left that photo up of Dolls Kill. She accepted the free stuff, the money, she asked for whomever to take the photo, she edited it and she uploaded it. Yeah she took the tag off but only did that the next day. She still promoted them in a video when she clearly said she had taken her laptop to edit and she could've edited that part out. She knows what she is doing and in my eyes she is an accomplice to what her mum said, but much worse because she is profiting from racism.

I hear 'tit blob' too. Either way still an unnecessary comment from her mum.
I think it's how she says brown, but I definitely heard brown. Even tit blob is still racist. She's talking about a colour that represents a foundation that is used on darker skin tones. No one of colour wants to hear a make up product they use described as tit brown, tit blob etc. Its offensive, it's disgusting, it's tacky and Demi has responsibility to make sure her mum doesn't say stuff like that on her channel. The silence on her part says it all. An if she does decide to comment she has lost the respect because she deleted comments when she could have apologised for being insensitive and either removed the video or made a public apology. But none of them things happened. She swept it under that ever growing rug of hers and one day it's all going to burst and that will be it for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
they’re both ignorant. i’m not surprised her mum made such an ignorant comment considering how naive and bigoted demi is.

Reactions: 13
both her and her mums makeup looked cakey and tit! the fact demi acts like a guru is the funniest!
i wonder if she will address her mums comment or just pretend it never happened?
the fact that she edited that video and didnt think to remove it in the first place is mind blowing

Reactions: 16
She might throw family under the bus, but I doubt she will with her mum. Her mum does her errands and all that crap for her.

I'm really disappointed in myself for defending and saying how likable Andrea is in the past. Her comment is inexcusable and that kind of slip is indictive of a deep seated and unacceptable attitude towards anyone who isn't white.

Reactions: 21
This is why tattle exists. Influencers deleting comments and hiding behaviour nobody should ever find acceptable. Anyone who supports this woman or her family must condone racism, abuse and dishonesty. Sickening and she's laughing at those who support her which makes it even worse. Demi check yourself. Andrea keep your vile comments for the working mens club sweetheart.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
why does demi suddenly think green is her colour? she looks a mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Big D is taking the 'kids' for a walk. Can tell this is a rare occasion because she felt the need to document it.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.