Demi Donnelly #38 chews her words but not her peaches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Easter hunny buns. Here’s some vomit inducing shite from her Instagram stories.

Also.. it’s all about the angels cherubs. But here’s a screen shot from her posted photos and then again from her stories video.. 😂😂😂 spot the difference.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m not just saying this because I think ultimately that Demi is a total bottom feeder… but I really cannot see anything attractive about her. The way she poses, her ‘fashion sense’, the awkward stances and dancing and faces she pulls. The fact her facial expression always looks like she’s just smelt a bad fart. That mouth… the list is endless. Yet she just keeps on giving.

Reactions: 17
New profile picture courtesy of our body positivity queen ♥ I'm off to drink a Stella and pretend to neck on with my bestie (jokes I don't have friends)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I get a feeling that Nathalie (Natalie with a lisp) would be so easy to wind up- I might comment on her pic saying how much her & Demi look like twins 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How did her friend not get kicked out for being in public like that ??? 😭 😭
Also, I agree posting them on insta is just spiteful!! That would be enough to end a friendship for me easily...you'd think Demi would be going above and beyond to keep whatever friends she has left but I guess not 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
End of the makeup video she said ‘so I’ve worked out..’ and I looked over laptop like 😳😱 Demi working out? And then she carries on ‘total of Charlotte tilbury products’ 🤣🤣🤣 guys for second I acc thought she’d done a workout but no

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.