Demi Donnelly #38 chews her words but not her peaches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's cool I should of put on Instagram story I normally do lol wish I didn't have it but like car crash you no you shouldn't look but you have to see what going off 🤣. She having a little concert in the office ATM

Now having a dance really who films them self badly singing and dancing and them off to kitchen cooking well doing it don't even no words to songs
Haha her trying to cover up for her racism! She doesn't even follow the girl

View attachment 1189645View attachment 1189646View attachment 1189648View attachment 1189651

All this prancing around and singing is giving me full on Rik Waller vibes
Eww what's on the side of her pants.. 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 2
How old is the cherryz haul? Doesn't she have that washing machine thing ages?

Reactions: 8
Has she cut out that ‘tit brown’ bit in the makeup video with her mum because I didn’t hear it when I watched it today? Unless I just wasn’t paying attention (from boredom) 😂

Reactions: 5
See the pompous grass is back but this time with Lenor shits and why is she explaining how the door mat goes, does she think all her viewers are as thick as her🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If i was her and i was apparently on that amount of money a month you know the first thing i’d do?

get a boob reduction, they’re bleeping huge and probably not doing her any favours and making her look even bigger

Reactions: 18
If i was her and i was apparently on that amount of money a month you know the first thing i’d do?

get a boob reduction, they’re bleeping huge and probably not doing her any favours and making her look even bigger
to get a breast reduction even if you’re paying, you need to be under 14 stone for safety reasons

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Uh guys…. https://demidonnelly.com/
Courtesy of our friend CloutCringe!
^^ just watched that video and it's literally my home life growing up/when I go home & reminded me of the way my parents have been to me and the way they are to each other as well - aka a toxic household, so to me it's "normal" and I was like "oh it's not that bad, I've heard/experienced worse" but I guess it's...not? I'm still figuring tit out at 29 lol and trying to reconcile stuff in my head/I need some therapy as I have issues now cos of my relationship with them. 🙃🙃🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 9
^^ just watched that video and it's literally my home life growing up/when I go home & reminded me of the way my parents have been to me and the way they are to each other as well - aka a toxic household, so to me it's "normal" and I was like "oh it's not that bad, I've heard/experienced worse" but I guess it's...not? I'm still figuring tit out at 29 lol and trying to reconcile stuff in my head/I need some therapy as I have issues now cos of my relationship with them. 🙃🙃🙃
Im from a toxic home too, and I’m 38- only just managed to escape it and distance myself from people. You have to do what makes you happy, for me I didn’t want to be selfish…but I feel sooo much better living for me without the toxic energy & therapy & self help books/audio books helped so much! U got this x

Reactions: 7
Im from a toxic home too, and I’m 38- only just managed to escape it and distance myself from people. You have to do what makes you happy, for me I didn’t want to be selfish…but I feel sooo much better living for me without the toxic energy & therapy & self help books/audio books helped so much! U got this x
Also I recommend the crappy childhood fairy on YouTube

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.