Demi Donnelly #38 chews her words but not her peaches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mum was strangely quiet in that video , also noticed she’s using brush technique Demi nagged on at her to use in previous video. I feel like dems thinks she’s a beauty guru

Reactions: 12
Her mum was strangely quiet in that video , also noticed she’s using brush technique Demi nagged on at her to use in previous video. I feel like dems thinks she’s a beauty guru
Her mom just looked like duck this witch

Reactions: 5
Demi has definitely had a talking to with her mam about not acting like a chav on camera after reading here 🤣🤣🤣 video was so forced and her mam looked so uncomfortable!!
She's such a mean witch. They are both still chavs, both ugly c##ts

So glad you screenshotted because SHOCK it’s been deleted already 👀
It's still there

Attachments

Last edited:
There’s literally no way she can talk herself out of calling a skin tone tit brown. 100% racist and should be banned immediately. Her mum is disgraceful and she’s even worse for allowing that behaviour to be shown online. Twisted

Reactions: 31
As usual Demi will have a response and feel shes right and those offended are wrong. It hurts my heart .

Reactions: 17
I would love nothing more than this grotty, mindless cow’s career to end up in the bog. Waste of oxygen. I am genuinely angry

Oh shame, I missed that and vid is no longer available :(
That’s me 🙋🏼‍♀️ Im fuming!! Body positivity Demi leaving something in that could shatter someone’s confidence in seconds!! Wow

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Don't know if it's just me or does anyone else think Demi purposely makes her mum look bad in videos? The comment was wrong but why would Demi out her mum like that? She's just awful.

Reactions: 10
she patronises the duck out of her mum, loves to make her think she’s some big youtuber who’s really good at make up.

I genuinely believe she preys on the fact some of her family and sean don’t know much about youtube so she lets them believe she’s got a really important job with a lot of influence when she really hasn’t.

her youtube channel is on borrowed time.

Reactions: 20
The fact her mam said it is one thing. The fact she "edited" the video and left it in shows the thick racist attitude they both share. She will either ignore it or say well browns a colour and it was similar to the colour of tit, or words to that effect, completely oblivious once again that its a foundation, made for peoples skin tones...

Very strange behaviour since she always seems to be the colour of baby diarrhea after her fake tan....

Reactions: 26
Watching the new video and I was thinking ah she’s actually reigning it back a tad, with the rat a tat tats etc and her mam.

But Christ on a bike. tit blob 😳 is she for real leaving that in! Surely she’s not that thick to realise how racist she is 🤨 I’m actually fuming. Glad I didn’t give her the view.

Get in the bin Big D

Reactions: 11
Ehlers Danlos Syndrome!
in simple terms, your collagen is the glue that holds your body together. people with EDS have fucked up collagen. the people in demis comments were saying that she might have the hypermobile type of EDS. speaking from experience; daily dislocations, extreme pain, nerve pain, bruising all over body, flat feet, difficulty doing normal everyday tit etc. it’s obvs different for everyone though!!
Thankyou for explaining!!

Every day this girl manages to convince me even more she did not pass her English gcse

Don't say we didn't warn everyone about the racism.
We did and they continued to support her.
"tit brown" really? When referring to a colour of skin foundation.:cry:
Her mum was also moaning about there being too many shades of foundation. How is that a problem. That’s such a good thing when brands are more inclusive of all skin tones. I can’t speak for everyone, but being pale af myself, I’ve struggled for years to find a foundation that matches my skin tone. So I would welcome more shades then less, as many people would

Surely she would realise how comments like that can end a persons career. Look at Elle Darby

Reactions: 26
She always goes on about people always having something negative to say whenever she uploads anything so let’s put into perspective
- “tit brown colour”; blatant racism
- forever going on about body positivity and then condemning Sean for ordering food on his holidays and pointing out the calories
- constant emotionally abusive behaviour I.e; making fun of Sean for small things and calling it BANTA
- literally bulling someone after they lost their child and kept going on about them “working during lockdown” when they probably were struggling to even pay their bills. (Keep in mind she tells us we are pathetic for continuing to talk about her and we should get on with our own lives… maybe she should take her own advice)
- re uploading content she has already used in previous videos (this is petty but it’s also just lazy on her part and doesn’t make for good content)
- constantly gaslighting and lying to her viewers (the vegan bacon situation (instead of just saying “yes okay sorry I messed up and that wasn’t a smart thing to do” we were told to mind our own business and it was “literally in for 2 seconds”
- if some of her viewers call her out on something instead of apologising she calls them pathetic and starts calling herself a victim instead of realising her behaviour was wrong
- let’s not forget laughing at DA and saying if Sean was in such a relationship he could “just leave”
- constantly buying fast fashion even though “she’s a vegan”, because “it’s her job”
- AMBER WRITE (don’t even need to say more)

I use to like her videos, I genuinely thought she was different and someone I quite enjoyed watching and it’s almost as though “fame (and I use that term VERY LIGHTLY)” has got to her head. She thinks she’s better than everyone else and it’s so disappointing to see. She could have thrived on the platform and instead I feel like she just became so bitter in her own life that she has to take it out on everyone else. I genuinely believe we have every right to call people out on public platforms when they act like that and I genuinely hope she can find happiness and light in her life because she certainly doesn’t have it and it shows.

Demi we all know you read here so when you do, I genuinely do hope you can step away from the internet for a while and find the happiness you’re so obviously missing.

Sorry for the rant, I just felt like it needed to be said

Reactions: 16
I reckon she will say that she can’t be racist because she tans or something equally moronic.

Reactions: 10
Girls I am so glad I’m out of hospital and compus mentus enough to be here for this drama 😅 this‘ll keep me occupied for 2 weeks at home 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.