Demi Donnelly #38 chews her words but not her peaches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she really cared she would address it in her comment section at the least, but hiding comments just makes her more guilty and shows her bad character whether she’s a racist or not. Caring about her audience would mean trying to prove that she does not condone racism. But she just looks like a fool. I wish this had more exposure. So disappointed.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Her new lifestyle won't last, nothing lasts with her. It's only for views. She'll be editing her photos like crazy.

Reactions: 10
POV: You're excited to go grocery shopping again to be more in control of what you eat but Uber Eats sends you a push notification and you acshidentally end up ordering a Big Tasty meal

Screenshot 2022-04-10 at 22.26.21.png

New profile picture anyone?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Intriguing…he’s either quickly deleted a story or he’s blocked me from seeing them but I’ve never said a word to him on there 🤔
I think someone else pointed out she controls his instagram (it’s linked to her email account), so that might be it!

POV: You're excited to go grocery shopping again to be more in control of what you eat but Uber Eats sends you a push notification and you acshidentally end up ordering a Big Tasty meal

View attachment 1185132

New profile picture anyone?
I’ve needed a new look - thank you!! 🙏🤣🤣🤣❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Shocked to see a salad feature in her vlog, wonder if she swallows her tomatoes the same way she swallows her peaches :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It is hilarious the takes on here about the foundation comment. "tit brown" was not referring to any people of colour and her mam was just commenting on the shade of brown independently to it being the colour of a product being applied to the skin. There was literally no racist undertones to the comment at all, it just was an immature 'poop' joke that literally just shows her sense of humour, not that she is racist. She didn't say 'people who wear this shade have tit colour skin', and suggesting that is what she meant just shows your character more than anything. Such a reach. I don't usually care to comment on this thread but it's low to go after her mum for commenting and her for leaving it in the video, when they obviously didn't consider it racist (because it isn't) and just thought it was a funny comment referring to poop!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Guys I hate to admit this…. It’s been a secret I’ve kept in since the start of my tattle journey… Demi eats more fruit and veg than i do.

there I’ve said it. I’m a super picky eater and I HATE vegetables other than peas and potatoes, and am also picky with fruit. And seeing her salad in this vlog has made me want to confess
I’m with you on this one…. I have to have vitamin supplements every day because I never ever eat fruit or veg haha

Reactions: 3
It is hilarious the takes on here about the foundation comment. "tit brown" was not referring to any people of colour and her mam was just commenting on the shade of brown independently to it being the colour of a product being applied to the skin. There was literally no racist undertones to the comment at all, it just was an immature 'poop' joke that literally just shows her sense of humour, not that she is racist. She didn't say 'people who wear this shade have tit colour skin', and suggesting that is what she meant just shows your character more than anything. Such a reach. I don't usually care to comment on this thread but it's low to go after her mum for commenting and her for leaving it in the video, when they obviously didn't consider it racist (because it isn't) and just thought it was a funny comment referring to poop!!!
It’s absolutely a micro aggression — if your skin was that tone, hearing others refer to it as tit brown is hardly kind. I don’t think it’s the worst case of racism from an influencer/influencers family, nor do I think we can determine if Demi’s family are/aren’t wholly racists from it, but it’s a form of racism for certain.

It could absolutely have been an unconscious statement, with no intention to refer to skin tone — an immature poop joke — but by editing it out and covering it all up you can’t help but feel like she’s avoiding addressing how it came across? Demi has a track record of hiding and covering up everything she does wrong and then deleting the evidence. You can still be unintentionally racist, and by not addressing it Demi is a part of the problem.

Edit: I think it’s low to suggest people who were upset by this have a flawed character … or to try and ‘uno reverse’ the racism accusation. 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 57
It’s absolutely a micro aggression — if your skin was that tone, hearing others refer to it as tit brown is hardly kind. I don’t think it’s the worst case of racism from an influencer/influencers family, nor do I think we can determine if Demi’s family are/aren’t wholly racists from it, but it’s a form of racism for certain.

It could absolutely have been an unconscious statement, with no intention to refer to skin tone — an immature poop joke — but by editing it out and covering it all up you can’t help but feel like she’s avoiding addressing how it came across? Demi has a track record of hiding and covering up everything she does wrong and then deleting the evidence. You can still be unintentionally racist, and by not addressing it Demi is a part of the problem.

Edit: I think it’s low to suggest people who were upset by this have a flawed character … or to try and ‘uno reverse’ the racism accusation. 🙃
Exactly. Her mum’s statement isn’t the biggest problem here, it’s more the reflection of Demi’s character. If she can so easily slip this under the rug, when clearly her audience are upset, then how much further is she willing to go?

Reactions: 14
Sorry, but no. You’re wrong. I’m also guessing you’re white which makes this comment even worse. Just because someone’s not screaming the N word doesn’t mean they’re not being racist. Please educate yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Don't comment then because clearly you haven't read enough to see her and her family are a bunch of racists. Why should it be acceptable to have someone on social media who is supposed to be an influencer degrade a foundation shade and then say oh it's a joke. No it's not a joke because she supports racist companies, she's even said her family are racist, she's done a video regarding 9/11 and was racist as hell in it. If she had nothing to hide she wouldn't be deleting comments and she wouldn't have edited it out. She's doing everything she can to keep it hidden.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Are you joking?!
I find your comment highly ignorant & insensitive.
Referring to the darker shade in that way, is racist! My grandma is darker skinned and she had to live through a time of extreme racism so it’s very personal to me & so many others.
Go away & educate yourself before throwing around comments of that nature, you clearly know nothing about the impact of the subject.
Just as thick as Andrea & Demi- and THIS is what’s wrong with society….

🎤

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Well I had a sneak peak at the latest daily dose, nice day at the beach for the dogs, keep it up. Wish she would not verbalise the dogs thoughts lol.
Her and sean seem to be getting on better, he does love her you can see it on his face. She does not suit her hair scraped back like that, or light clothes, they just make her look enormous. Her chest is enormous, a lot of people have a go at her size and her chest is a big part of that. She can't help genetics. They do give her an appearance of a middle aged old auntie or something,.

Guys I hate to admit this…. It’s been a secret I’ve kept in since the start of my tattle journey… Demi eats more fruit and veg than i do.

there I’ve said it. I’m a super picky eater and I HATE vegetables other than peas and potatoes, and am also picky with fruit. And seeing her salad in this vlog has made me want to confess
You can change this!! Try hiding veg in homemade pasta sauces etc. make smoothies.
What is it you don’t like? There are so many ways to flavour veggies and they are delish

You can change this!! Try hiding veg in homemade pasta sauces etc. make smoothies.
What is it you don’t like? There are so many ways to flavour veggies and they are delish
I find roasting veg sooo much nicer than boiled aswell, everything tastes better roasted.

I love roast broccoli with chilli flakes and fry light.
It doesn’t have to be boiled and boring

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.