Demi Donnelly #38 chews her words but not her peaches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats on your weight loss journey, you’ve done amazing 👏

Run down of MUA situation:

- Couple of years ago Demi filmed a video titled, ‘I went to the worst reviewed make up artist in my city!’ and she over exaggerated how badly the make up was done. For ✨content✨

- Long story short, Demi was asked by the MUA for feedback and Demi was pissy about it saying she didn’t want to write one as the make up artist had done a bad job etc. Then she started writing multiple bad reviews on the beauty company’s Facebook page that the MUA worked for advising people to avoid getting their make up done by her (can’t remember the company’s name)... these comments went on for months.

- After this, someone commented on one of her videos that the MUA had lost their baby recently before doing Demi’s make up and she was obviously grieving and so it may have impacted her work, Demi commented back something insensitive along the lines of, “I don’t see what that’s got to do with it”. Instead of taking the video down after secretly filming in the MUA’s home and hearing that she’d lost her baby she still kept the video up and had her minions in the comments being nasty about the MUA. If I’ve missed anything please do add.
Thank you ❤
Omg what an absolute c*nt she really is.
If I was that MUA I would of had her done for slander.
How dare she!!! I mean who even is she. A vile creature he sits infront of a camera shovleing food down her neck, talking absolute tit, screeching songs out, getting her hanging kebab out for the whole world to see. She has zero and I mean ZERO talents.
At least this Mua has talents and actually does something worthwhile
Urrghhh she's such a sket!
No one will judge you!! You’re making a difference that’s what counts!! Well done!! ❤ I’ve lost that amount over two years, you’ve done it in a matter of months!
Thank you lovely ❤

This is for you big d!
You definitely are a detty pig
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652...jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wouldn’t be allowing the dogs up on the sofa after that! They are obviously not getting enough “enrichment play” 😂 I know some dogs are destructive but why would you let them do that?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who are we kidding, the dogs won't have done that to her sofa. It'll be the wild boar herself, rutting so she finally has an excuse to get a new one.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
haha serves her right! what happened to the whole "enrichment play" to stop destructive behaviour!? the cheek that she did a whole video on it and claimed people who work shouldnt get a dog etc. she needs to get her arse up and walk those dogs. and maybe stop locking them in the "puppy" room, that way they will learn how to behave in a house environment

Reactions: 18
1648912930356.jpeg
1648913027547.jpeg

Fair enough if your hands go orange when fake tanning every now and then but for god sake learn from your mistakes. Every time she fake tans it looks like this, adds to the smelly, trashy look. Is it really that hard to wash your hands.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Anyone else feel like she’s going to have a breakdown soon?
I wouldn’t wish that on anyone but with her constant anger problems it feels as though that’s the way she’s going

Reactions: 27
View attachment 1166902Why does she get so angry when people call her out
Probably because she hates to hear the truth. People who protest too much usually are either guilty or know they are wrong. It's all a way of hiding behind true facts about herself. She knows she's an embarrassment, she knows she is fat and unhealthy, she knows she scams and lies to people to make money, she knows her life is meaningless. I mean what kind of person do you need to be to scam genuine people out of money! It's disgusting, immoral and you may as well be one of those scam artists that come to people's doors and robs old folks or vulnerable people. It literally disgusts me. Her money is blood money, it's not money earned from genuine hard work, it's the money that other people have earned so she can sit on her fat arse and eat junk.

Reactions: 6
So what happened with the Mua. Can someone give me the tea?

Her eating is ridiculous. I'm ashamed to admit this please don't judge.. But before Xmas I was 21st 7lbs I'm now 19st.9. (I've still got a long way to go I know)
I've never eaten that many meals in a day even at my heaviest.
I have no idea how she stomachs so much!!
If you have a meal out. You don't tend to eat before hand or after surely.
Don't be ashamed, it happens. I was 18st there n now I'm down to 16
I wouldn’t be allowing the dogs up on the sofa after that! They are obviously not getting enough “enrichment play” 😂 I know some dogs are destructive but why would you let them do that?
tit like that is most likely boredom or behavioural issues. Ripping etc is completely normal behaviour but not on sofas! My rottie got bad separation anxiety when she was on heat there and ripped up our carpet so we addressed it and instead give both our dogs cardboard boxes etc to rip and tear apart to get the urge out in a constructive way so now when left alone there is 0 damage to the house

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.