Demi Donnelly #38 chews her words but not her peaches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell did that poor box of curry do to deserve having that horrendous woman warble at it
17A1B529-2639-49EF-89B7-3F7A9A1D495A.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
All recycled content again 😴

also she’s blocking ppl who are viewing her Instagram stories who aren’t following her, arse lickers only hunnybunzzzzz

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Ive never had whippets but is it normal that when demi talks to them 'excitedly' they don't wag their tails or anything? We had a staffy for 18 years and anytime we said to him "you going for a walk?" Or say anything with a bit of enthusiasm, He'd bounce up and down like a lunatic, his tail used to wag so hard it would tish us 😂
You speak to either of my dogs in a slightly higher pitch and they both go mental. They literally propel themselves at you in excitement! Neither of those dogs seem to ever get excited

Reactions: 10
She has proper dog ears boobs too!
Like tennis balls in socks - stretch and sag 🤢
She can scrunch them all she likes they are saggy af! Empty af 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What is her obsession with dragging those poor dogs with them everywhere? They seem EXTREMELY anxious being around her and Sean,let alone in a pub full of loud drunk people.She treats them as an accessory,I can’t stand the way she is with them it’s perverted.

Also,£40 on 12 of beer from the pub? after the heaps of alcohol we tend to see in that house in nearly every video she claims there’s none in? How much do they drink then? I have a feeling she spent that £40 (and more) on some ❄,especially as that Natalie was there 100% gives me those vibes.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Howling at Demi packing her parcels. That’s defo to act like ain’t her mum doing it also she has nerve spray shoes down, she one billion percent reading here hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Notice on tonight's video, she writes out the packaging for the shoes , puts them in, writes out the packaging for the fake Louis vuitton bag ,but the video skips to her writing out the packaging for the trousers and putting them in , bet she wasn't able to send the bag because it was reported as fake 😉

• Haha
🤣 another tragic vlog, what happened to her mate "Chinny" this one looks like teggy toothless 🤣
I must say Mrs Hinch must be shaking in her boots, I've never seen such an organised closet, the clutter on top and a gigantic chair looks so aesthetically pleasing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
🤣 another tragic vlog, what happened to her mate "Chinny" this one looks like teggy toothless 🤣
I must say Mrs Hinch must be shaking in her boots, I've never seen such an organised closet, the clutter on top and a gigantic chair looks so aesthetically pleasing 🤣
I think Chinlin must be pretty jealous with the amount of time Amber has been spending with Chavalie. Maybe Demi has been doing a few party lines haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I actually feel so sorry for them poor dogs. They always look so on edge! Then she pulls them about everywhere to show she's a good dog mum by taking them to beer Gardens so she can stuff her face whilst they lay there for hours on end.

Reactions: 8
The pups need a bloody good walk twice a day not just 10.000 steps which is about 3 mile
Once in blue moon

Ps I’d never go out with my hands like that

She was really phoning it in being vice to Sean wasn't she. Cooking his dinner, buying him cookies, giving him the jellies. Damage control.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.