Demi Donnelly #38 chews her words but not her peaches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcoooome!

well done to @kbjhguih

anyone want to recap?
Supports racist brands, bullies her followers, abuses her partner, goes on holiday just to eat and drink, let's her dogs tit and piss anywhere, is as humble as Donald Trump, lacks any empathy, puts out fake screenshots, gets out of breathe doing nothing, cannot chew food. She's like a hoover, just sucks it right in. Pretends to be vegan for views, has fake views, followers and comments. Charges her victims 2k for views she doesn't even get anymore. Evades tax, still putting out puke content, thinks she's a celebrity and gets her mum doing her job because she's too lazy and wants to sit on her shelf of an arse all day eating herself to death.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

wow demi and sian are like different people in this video! thats back when she was likeable

Reactions: 5
Wouldn't it be awful if someone had reported her fake Louis vuitton bag on depop and it got removed 🤔🙊😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Is this Demz telling us she’s missing when they USED to have fun together… cos they sure as hell don’t look like they do anymore. Looks rather painful in fact.

Just watching her stories now - her mum looks clean ready to knock her out on that video 🤣😭

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Is this Demz telling us she’s missing when they USED to have fun together… cos they sure as hell don’t look like they do anymore. Looks rather painful in fact.

Just watching her stories now - her mum looks clean ready to knock her out on that video 🤣😭
i have been having a look at some on her older videos and the spark has gone! he used to look happy and so did she. they both seem miserable now and dont seem to enjoy each others company.
stupid of them to buy a house together before testing out living together. thats probably why they haven't spilt

Reactions: 18

She defo put those videos up to prove how fun and carefree she was/is. All a facade

Reactions: 6
Sorry I know it's on the last page but this has annoyed me unnecessarily. On her Vinted she has put she can't lower the prices because of 'fees' 'postage' and 'taxes' however on Vinted to buyer pays BOTH postage AND the fee to Vinted, so sellers literally pay nothing. Also, what taxes? Am I illegally selling on Vinted/Depop because I've never had to pay tax on any of the items

Reactions: 26

My exact first thoughts when I saw that too. There personalities are both as dead as big D’s career

Aye, I wonder if Demi has any more holidays planned this year? Maybe to London or Siri Lanka? Heard there good places to go

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'd love Alan Roberts to review her diet and weight gain, he'd slay her.

Reactions: 12
I don't know how she gets away with selling the stuff in that condition. Those flip flops look disgusting. It's so disrespectful and disgusting
IKR! I’ve been selling my old clothes on eBay and if they’ve had the slightest mark I’ve not even bothered. Ive literally seen homeless people with shoes in better condition then those manky trainers she tried and successfully🤢🤢 flogged

Reactions: 11
Well this aged well didn't it 😳😆

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Our Demz is grateful for her “health”
I would say demi has been reading up on the law of attraction, hence the being grateful list. The universal law of attraction is real, but her version will be the one a lot of youtubers use, contrived, fake, to attract money and fame. In reality you have to be genuinelly grateful, you don't need to post it on social media, it comes from within, being thankful and kind too, not seen much kindness since she shamed sean and then blamed all of us cause we saw bullying.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.