Demi Donnelly #38 chews her words but not her peaches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the way that girl did her make up was lovely. Charlottes products are amazing. But you can roll a tit in glitter. Its still a tit at the end of the day. She's a talented mua tho.
Totally agree, the mua is a miracle worker to make this munter look good.

Reactions: 10
Dem angles tho! Demi duck you at girl? You've made yourself all pointy and we know you've got no points.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
can someone please explain to me why you are required to strip down to your underwear to be body positive?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
can someone please explain to me why you are required to strip down to your underwear to be body positive?
Apparently it shows confidence. If you have lumps and bumps showing them off especially in a overtly sexual way, rubbing and caressing yourself, making weird shapes with your mouth and sticking your tongue out whilst pussy popping is what its about hun. Hope that helps.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Apparently it shows confidence. If you have lumps and bumps showing them off especially in a overtly sexual way, rubbing and caressing yourself, making weird shapes with your mouth and sticking your tongue out whilst pussy popping is what its about hun. Hope that helps.
thanks for clearing that up :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm all for body positivity, do what you want, eat what you want etc. But it's getting to the point now where people are at an unhealthy weight and not doing anything about it because they're all for 'body positivity'. You can still be positive and also be a healthy weight.

Reactions: 17
I'm all for body positivity, do what you want, eat what you want etc. But it's getting to the point now where people are at an unhealthy weight and not doing anything about it because they're all for 'body positivity'. You can still be positive and also be a healthy weight.
I agree.

will probably get some tit for this but I don’t care. There’s a difference between promoting body positivity and being overweight and trying to promote that lifestyle.

I’m all for being confident in your skin and not giving a tit what people think. But people like Demi take the phrase “body positivity” and promote it for the wrong reasons. I love the idea of body positivity when it’s done correctly. As per the screenshot the “definition” of body positivity is to challenge how society views bodies, and promoting the acceptance of all body types.

Demi’s version is incorrect. I’m sure it started off as harmless, but now it’s like she has to keep up with the facade she has created. The larger she gets, she has to keep promoting that she is body positive because then she isn’t true to her word. She isn’t confident, she edits her photos constantly. She sexualises her videos in a way that takes away from the intended message. She doesn’t need to post in her underwear to promote body positivity.

There are people in this world who are at an unhealthy weight and that’s when I disagree with the phase body positivity. Yes you can be positive about your physical appearance but it’s not healthy to be promoting your body in a way that makes obesity acceptable.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
The only reason she’s “body positive” is because she’s a boring bleep that has nothing else going for her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I love CT makeup! I thought her makeup looked excellent when done by the CT MUA! Probably the best look she’s had done tbh.

But she would never buy the products herself, she’s too tight to pay £££££.

She didn’t even promote the brand she just went on and on about how expensive it is. (It’s not cheap but obvs you don’t have to buy every single product the MUA uses - just the key ones!!) she’ll probs never mention CT again as I doubt they would work with her so she’d have to buy the products herself - not happening

Reactions: 6
The only reason she’s “body positive” is because she’s a boring bleep that has nothing else going for her
She also gets the most engagement on those body positivity posts and her comments are always up her ass praising her and admiring how amazing she is.

Reactions: 1
Why’s she using phrases that they used on Geordie shore 10 years ago 😩 she’s so cringe she try’s sooo hard to be “cool”. I’m honestly surprised she hasn’t got some shite chav tattoos like Natalie yet

Reactions: 9
Why’s she using phrases that they used on Geordie shore 10 years ago 😩 she’s so cringe she try’s sooo hard to be “cool”. I’m honestly surprised she hasn’t got some shite chav tattoos like Natalie yet
Surprised she's not gone on that show.

Reactions: 3
Course its all down to angles, thats why her front door looked massive and her wall was curved. Did she buy the house that Jack built?
Demi we know what you look like hun, if you want to post an improved version of yourself by all means go ahead just own it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.