Demi Donnelly #38 chews her words but not her peaches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beginning of the new vlog she’s eating a wrap but whyyyyy is she so out of breath eating it?! I actually couldn’t listen to the deep breathing so I had to turn it off 🤣😩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Beginning of the new vlog she’s eating a wrap but whyyyyy is she so out of breath eating it?! I actually couldn’t listen to the deep breathing so I had to turn it off 🤣😩
Came here to say exactly the same thing 🤢

what did Sean mutter in the garage? Something about Demi being an hole?

Came here to say exactly the same thing 🤢

what did Sean mutter in the garage? Something about Demi being an hole?
Yep, something about Demi being an hole because the camera battery was low. She'd probably pushed the camera into his hand and demanded him to vlog.

She's having photo's taken of herself at the bottom of someone's house steps. So wrong in many ways, but I guess she will never have heard of someone having the right to privacy in HER LIFE. Her face is bright orange, like on willy wonka, which begs the question has one never used fake tan in YOUR LIFE before? or Does one not have a mirror in YOUR LIFE? Look, I'm not being sarcastic now, does she not see her face is orange and that filimng practically on someone's doorstep is just a little big intrusive??

In the cafe 20 minutes later, exhausted and hungry, we filmed 4 outfits.Why do these "influencers" work so hard? They must get ptsd and all kinds of mental health issues from the trauma of filming outfits, who would do that job, I'd rather work 12 hours shifts in a hospital, it's less exhausting!!!
ok sarcasm over, I think she is masking unhappiness, if you want to be liked, try just being yourself, not this generic social media frankensteins monster.

1650211623791.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She's having photo's taken of herself at the bottom of someone's house steps. So wrong in many ways, but I guess she will never have heard of someone having the right to privacy in HER LIFE. Her face is bright orange, like on willy wonka, which begs the question has one never used fake tan in YOUR LIFE before? or Does one not have a mirror in YOUR LIFE? Look, I'm not being sarcastic now, does she not see her face is orange and that filimng practically on someone's doorstep is just a little big intrusive??

In the cafe 20 minutes later, exhausted and hungry, we filmed 4 outfits.Why do these "influencers" work so hard? They must get ptsd and all kinds of mental health issues from the trauma of filming outfits, who would do that job, I'd rather work 12 hours shifts in a hospital, it's less exhausting!!!
ok sarcasm over, I think she is masking unhappiness, if you want to be liked, try just being yourself, not this generic social media frankensteins monster.

View attachment 1201044
Plus neither of them are what you would call stylish.

Reactions: 2
I’m honestly so pleased she’s planning on working with a PT and sorting her diet out. Hopefully it’ll help her actually start to like herself properly, and not this weird, fake online persona she plays up to. With a bit of luck it’ll change her attitude towards life and stop her speaking to people like a sack of tit.

Reactions: 9
Muscle food definitely dropped her. They probably had too many complaints. Her excuses are lame. It wasn't long ago when she said if she cooked loads at once she'd eat it all.
its a shame she doesnt get bored on the constant mcdonalds

Reactions: 5
The thought of Demi having a drunken slobbery snog with her gal pals is enough to put me off my accidently vegan easter eggs.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Muscle food definitely dropped her. They probably had too many complaints. Her excuses are lame. It wasn't long ago when she said if she cooked loads at once she'd eat it all.
Yep they must’ve finally !!

Love in the comments she said she’s going to be doing batch cooking now but when people suggested it before she couldn’t do that because she wouldn’t be able to stop herself eating all the portions in one night

She never makes sense and is always lying …

Reactions: 13
I’m honestly so pleased she’s planning on working with a PT and sorting her diet out. Hopefully it’ll help her actually start to like herself properly, and not this weird, fake online persona she plays up to. With a bit of luck it’ll change her attitude towards life and stop her speaking to people like a sack of tit.
It won't change her personality, she'll still be unrelatable and moronic

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.