Demi Donnelly #38 chews her words but not her peaches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmaooo... Actually... yes you are all so right

Seems like the big D is a fantastic guru

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's the most heartbreaking loss to go through. Hearing the words "I'm sorry theres no heartbeat" at 38 weeks knowing within the next couple of days you'll have to give birth to a fully developed baby. I don't know if this makes sense but after we had our baby girl and there was no crying it was the most deafening silence.

I'm going to sound so selfish but since having a stillborn, when Demi says about being in a bad place mentally, moaning about having sinusitis etc it makes me so mad!! Me and my partner have both said while watching her why should she feel like shes in a bad place when she basically has everything and there are people who have lost babies.

This is why seeing videos like the one where she pretended she was pregnant and the video about the MUA make me so mad!! I'm surprised she didnt do an april fools about her being pregnant. If she did and I saw it I would have gone mental at her!!!

I'm glad she doesnt want children as I dont know how she would cope!! Wouldn't be fair on any child having her as a mum.

@TeaAndBiscuitsMate sorry for your losses so heartbreaking ❤❤ xx
Sending all of my love to you xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She’s on her 5th drink by the 2nd pub and they are meant to be going to four and said they would have about 2/3 in each, I don’t drink but does that not seem like a lot of alcohol? Plus they just came back from holiday where they were drinking the whole time. Do they not have fun without the pub being involved

• Sick
Reactions: 12
On the pub crawl she said there was curry on the menu but she don't like curry......forward a bit and shes eating a curry in Wagamama. Forward even further and she's having Mayflower curry sauce. Does she listen to herself. She's full of tit 🤣🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Ive never had whippets but is it normal that when demi talks to them 'excitedly' they don't wag their tails or anything? We had a staffy for 18 years and anytime we said to him "you going for a walk?" Or say anything with a bit of enthusiasm, He'd bounce up and down like a lunatic, his tail used to wag so hard it would tish us 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Ive never had whippets but is it normal that when demi talks to them 'excitedly' they don't wag their tails or anything? We had a staffy for 18 years and anytime we said to him "you going for a walk?" Or say anything with a bit of enthusiasm, He'd bounce up and down like a lunatic, his tail used to wag so hard it would tish us 😂
When my little princess chihuahua was alive, I only had to utter the words "do you wa..." and she'd go ape tit.
The 🤮 pups 🤮 seem bored af to me, but I've never owned whippets 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
I thought this. The first clip of Henry...he looks so miserable and depressed it was heartbreaking.

Reactions: 8
Who would want a video on her eating melon?
Is she ok? Its a normal thing!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.