Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Don’t you just love it when Demi Doodles comes on Tattle to create her 100000 burner account then deletes it immediately. The cheeky dirty little tramp forgets she’s given out her address online. I’m not scared of someone who gets out of breath walking up the stairs so fucking get in the bin you goblin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

babyinfluenza

Well personally I think she’s just normal and that’s why so many people can relate to her. I think she’s going to go really far. And I’ve criticised her before and she was really open and understanding about it. I love the fact she tries different videos though as I never seem to get bored of her channel x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

kbjhguih

VIP Member
View attachment 449790at least we known she reading all this 😂
‘nitty grit’ 😂

What the fuck are you on about love. I personally hate the whole ‘snowflake’ thing because a lot of the time is it labelled on people who are asking for basic respect r.e. pronouns.

Demi, just because a bunch of people think you’re a cunt to Sean, it doesn’t make us sensitive ‘snowflakes’. You’re the one deleting every single comment that’s not ten feet up your arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

TheUnknownLaura

VIP Member
I’ve taken one for the team and emailed her management with EVERYTHING she has done including the MUA, posting that mans details on TikTok, breaking lockdown, accusing of neglect, selling gifted items on depop, faking videos about maintaining weight then editing photos, coming across as lazy and aggressive, Amber wright...the list goes on.

obviously won’t post the email on here as it’s against the rules but she has to be stopped. She is a bully and a nasty piece of work.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

greatfrog

Wait.. so in one day she ate a breakfast wrap, pizza bagels, avocado toast, stuffed peppers, the cheesey pasta, a chocolate mug cake and chicken nugs with chips from the takeaway!?!?
Now I'm not saying I'm the peak of physical fitness and I also like to eat but your telling me the next video this girl is going to bring out is a fitness journey reveal??!!
Toad.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Nirobixx

New thread title right there!! 😂😂....”Demi, Surgery can’t fix her, thinks she’s the dog whisperer”!! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Metamorpheuse13

I’m a plastic surgeon and (I would never tell anyone IRL this) I have a bad habit of mentally “correcting” people’s looks in my head, to what I would perform on them if given free rein, according to symmetry and other facial features.

With Demi... I wouldn’t do any facial plastic surgery. There’s really nothing that could make her look better, and that’s actually such a rarity. I’ve been thinking about it several times today.

I *might* have recommended some filler for her nasolabial folds, and perhaps some underneath her lips to see if there’s anything to do with the extremely weird lines discussed earlier, but filler can often migrate in those areas, and the last thing you’d want to do is bring *more* attention to her lips.

She’s not extremely unsymmetrical or anything and her features (apart from her freaky mouth, obviously) aren’t horrible when looked at isolated, but together they’re just a mess.

Wild.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Say that to her face HAHAHAHAH

oh I take it you know where she walks the dogs?? How do you nah know she walks the dogs 5 mins away ?
Hi Demi, I’ll gladly say it to your face you fucking meatball. You have evidence that you’ve walked them on Whitley bay beach and Jesmond Dene only recently. You live in fucking Killingworth you absolute cretin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Osjeheibznjd

Just wanted to weigh in on the vegan bacon saga - I don’t eat meat or dairy for environmental reasons, but I’m not necessarily phased by vegan and non-vegan items coming into contact or being cooked together. Obviously my preference would be for it to be separate, but as far as I’m concerned, cross-contamination doesn’t ultimately affect the number of animals that have been killed or the harm to the environment, and therefore doesn’t conflict with my moral stance. This is a fairly common perspective among people who are vegan for this reason (the Burger King Plant Based Whopper controversy is a good example of both sides of the argument).

I’m not sure if Demi has ever disclosed her reason(s) for becoming vegan, so this may not be applicable, but I just wanted to clarify that while there may be many valid reasons to claim that she isn’t a real vegan, Bacongate isn’t necessarily one of them.
demi that u?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Scapier88

VIP Member
Afternoon all
I am the so called neglectful dog owner.
Just to clear it up my dog is two years old me and partner work seperate shift patterns so he is only ever left at home on his for 4/5hours during this time he has the complete run of downstairs and has biscuits and water available to him. We also leave the TV or radio on so he has some kind of company he also has a majority of the toy aisle in pets at home to play with.
If it was ever going be longer than that time he goes to my parents for the day obviously socially distanced drop off and pick up.
He also gets a walk in the morning before I leave for work then has a sachet of wet food then my partner walks him before he leaves when I get home he has another sachet of wet food and a walk before bed time.
I would not of got a dog if he was going to be stuck in the house all day
The point I was trying to make to demi is you can work full time and still look after a dog as I'm writing this his asleep next to me on the sofa

Reactions: 44