Demi Donnelly #15 Lies about weight, boots a state. Sean do a runner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I
Yeah it’s probably not worth it when it’s put like that. Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t she work for her local council before doing YouTube full time? So I presume she wasn’t earning 38k a year, more like around the 20k mark. So if you put it that way it is definitely more worthwhile.
I know what you mean but she makes out she makes ALOT more than she does but in reality, she's literally just slightly over the national average by a small fraction. She's revealed in this video that she's not as minted as she likes to make out but tried to advertise it in a way that says "Look how much money I make!" and has failed miserably imo 😅. She doesn't have friends/colleagues, is fat/lazy, unhygienic/smelly and seems like a very miserable person and I think this is majorly down to the fact that she doesn't work. Who would want to copy that? Not me 😂

Reactions: 14
Remember Demi bought Sean that iPhone last summer and it wasn’t the model he wanted so Demi went on Twitter and threw a hissy fit 😂 Yeah Demi we totally believe you two are so grown up and mature when it comes to presents...not.

See that was her still buying what she thought he should have again. He said he was contemplating buying a different one, but she decided to get him the cheaper one because apparently there wasn't all that much difference to them, but was much cheaper. She also bought him a load of additional crap though, so why not just buy the one he wanted and not the additional crap. See, I don't know if it's me, but if I couldn't/didn't want get exactly what someone wanted I wouldn't get them a different/cheaper version for them because it just means they can't go get the one they really want, and I've prevented that. But yeah, she did throw a hissy fit about him being ungrateful.

It's also funny saying people picking on Sean too as she has previously left negative comments about him up, and never addressed it. She's butt hurt her hunny buns are calling her out.

Reactions: 7
The state of her socks on that kitchen video 🤢 then her fat flapping trotters when she hasn't got any on. She makes me ill

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I find it so strange that the lazy queen of crappy, rushed content has just put out a video about how to make money on social media?? Does she realise that she’s done the opposite of everything she’s suggested people do in the video WOW

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s self a self riotous little tit! Why would you do a video about earning a big amount of money doing bugger all when people are still loosing jobs left right or centre still. She also needs to breathe!!!! Bloody hell, I thought I accidentally put it on speed. She talks tit. Her videos are trash, you might be getting the money but don’t be patting yourself on the back love it’s definitely not a job well done! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Demi in her blogs vs Demi in her grid post..
I know angles etc make a difference but come on, who is she trying to kid?! She’s so embarrassing
Also that skirt is so short you just know she wouldn’t wear it other than a pic for the gram 😴
How can you go from looking 7 months pregnant to 5 stone lighter??😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I love how she only takes pics outside her front door must be the only place in her whole house that isn’t messy. Did anyone see she uploaded a video of her cleaning the toilet to dailydoseofushome Instagram? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Still got her crusty Subway on her sleeve.

I notice the other day when she was doing the dishes they were dipping in the water too

🥴🥴🥴

Screenshot_20210222_195558.jpg
Screenshot_20210222_195621.jpg
Screenshot_20210222_195416_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I love how she only takes pics outside her front door must be the only place in her whole house that isn’t messy. Did anyone see she uploaded a video of her cleaning the toilet to dailydoseofushome Instagram? 😂😂
Just saw it now! The underside of the toilet seat is bleeping manky, stained front and back and she's just holding it with her bare fingers.

Screenshot_20210222_201501_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.