Demi Donnelly #15 Lies about weight, boots a state. Sean do a runner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See! This is why I'm confused! Apart from the outfit, I'm not even going to go there, how the hell does she look slimmer? How? Someone tell me how? Witchcraft? I see no wavy lines that point to shopping her pic. HOW??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think it’s because she uses a wide angle lense. pinches an image in at the centre without leaving the signs of photoshop

Reactions: 4
See! This is why I'm confused! Apart from the outfit, I'm not even going to go there, how the hell does she look slimmer? How? Someone tell me how? Witchcraft? I see no wavy lines that point to shopping her pic. HOW??
Some apps stretch the picture out. This doesn’t give wavy lines as it doesn’t clip at certain areas.

It’s like if you ever look at yourself in a long slim mirror, you will look slimmer than in a wide square mirror.

A big tell is “clown feet”

Some apps stretch the picture out. This doesn’t give wavy lines as it doesn’t clip at certain areas.

It’s like if you ever look at yourself in a long slim mirror, you will look slimmer than in a wide square mirror.

A big tell is “clown feet”

Attached examples.

Left the lines on to show where they usually stretch it from to prevent their face getting longer 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my god! This is pathetic, especially when you consider the body positivity guff.

Reactions: 4
I find it so strange that the lazy queen of crappy, rushed content has just put out a video about how to make money on social media?? Does she realise that she’s done the opposite of everything she’s suggested people do in the video WOW
It's the preaching about "it's entertainment, you've got to be fun to watch" when she has the personality of a brick for me...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my god! This is pathetic, especially when you consider the body positivity guff.
It is a shame. I used to use a lot of filters etc (can’t say I’ve ever used the stretching tool as u have to pay for that one! - hence why I screen shot it as it won’t let you save without paying!)
But I’m really trying to not anymore... mainly for the fact they don’t look like me and I’d never get found if they used my SM photos if I went missing 🤣

It’s sad that people feel the need to do it... but bleating on about body positivity, advocating curves and influencing others, you have a responsibility in my opinion.

If your just a regular joe who likes to edit a bit and filter, then you do you.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
do we think sean is genuinely still attracted to demi? the vibes in the videos are so off it's difficult to imagine that he is

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It is a shame. I used to use a lot of filters etc (can’t say I’ve ever used the stretching tool as u have to pay for that one! - hence why I screen shot it as it won’t let you save without paying!)
But I’m really trying to not anymore... mainly for the fact they don’t look like me and I’d never get found if they used my SM photos if I went missing 🤣

It’s sad that people feel the need to do it... but bleating on about body positivity, advocating curves and influencing others, you have a responsibility in my opinion.

If your just a regular joe who likes to edit a bit and filter, then you do you.
Honestly if I go missing and they use a tit pic of me I ain’t coming back

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sean’s thoughts: ‘Aye’
I've worked it out....he's not saying aye, he's trying to say "I don't think so," or "I don't want to," but years of conditioning by stopping him in his tracks has meant he automatically stops after the I because he knows he can never go any further!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There were bleeping SKID MARKS. LIKE ACTUAL SKID MARKS. IN THE TOILET. AND SHE FILMED IT. AND POSTED IT ON SOCIAL MEDIA. Is this girl ok?!?!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I am LIVING for how fast this thread is moving!!! Feel like a proud cog of a revolution

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In all honesty the icing on the cake for me is her casual use of the word ‘snowflake’ (3 times already today from what I can see) considering how derogatory it is and the fact that the people that started the use of this word use it to trivialise the feelings of people from minority groups. Her using it, in my opinion, shows her true colours and makes me wonder how she might speak about marginalised groups behind closed doors? Me thinks Doodles acts fake woke when she needs to for the camera but probably uses a multitude of offensive language in the comfort of Seans company.
I know people are going to respond and say ‘yeah but you can’t say anything without offending someone these days’ but thats just what the bigots have taught people to think.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
In all honesty the icing on the cake for me is her casual use of the word ‘snowflake’ (3 times already today from what I can see) considering how derogatory it is and the fact that the people that started the use of this word use it to trivialise the feelings of people from minority groups. Her using it, in my opinion, shows her true colours and makes me wonder how she might speak about marginalised groups behind closed doors? Me thinks Doodles acts fake woke when she needs to for the camera but probably uses a multitude of offensive language in the comfort of Seans company.
I know people are going to respond and say ‘yeah but you can’t say anything without offending someone these days’ but thats just what the bigots have taught people to think.
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head here. 100% agree with you. Dread to think what she’s like when the cameras off and what sort of opinions she holds and things she says

Reactions: 19
Has anyone ever contacted the company she’s signed with to update them on amberwright and how rude she is towards “fans”. Bc agreeing with the comments above I’d be worried how she talks about minorities when she’s not on her stories

Reactions: 10
17:35 in the new bragging video - 'You know something I've realised if I've got an adult'

Eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.