Demi Donnelly #15 Lies about weight, boots a state. Sean do a runner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think its obvious now that her management is on her case, do they not Google her name 🤔
She's also copying Daisy May Cooper, when I say copying I mean poorly imitating her. Daisy is fab though if any wants a laugh.

Reactions: 8
I think its obvious now that her management is on her case, do they not Google her name 🤔
She's also copying Daisy May Cooper, when I say copying I mean poorly imitating her. Daisy is fab though if any wants a laugh.
Did you watch her on taskmaster? She was hilarious on there!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m a plastic surgeon and (I would never tell anyone IRL this) I have a bad habit of mentally “correcting” people’s looks in my head, to what I would perform on them if given free rein, according to symmetry and other facial features.

With Demi... I wouldn’t do any facial plastic surgery. There’s really nothing that could make her look better, and that’s actually such a rarity. I’ve been thinking about it several times today.

I *might* have recommended some filler for her nasolabial folds, and perhaps some underneath her lips to see if there’s anything to do with the extremely weird lines discussed earlier, but filler can often migrate in those areas, and the last thing you’d want to do is bring *more* attention to her lips.

She’s not extremely unsymmetrical or anything and her features (apart from her freaky mouth, obviously) aren’t horrible when looked at isolated, but together they’re just a mess.

Wild.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I’m a plastic surgeon and (I would never tell anyone IRL this) I have a bad habit of mentally “correcting” people’s looks in my head, to what I would perform on them if given free rein, according to symmetry and other facial features.

With Demi... I wouldn’t do any facial plastic surgery. There’s really nothing that could make her look better, and that’s actually such a rarity. I’ve been thinking about it several times today.

I *might* have recommended some filler for her nasolabial folds, and perhaps some underneath her lips to see if there’s anything to do with the extremely weird lines discussed earlier, but filler can often migrate in those areas, and the last thing you’d want to do is bring *more* attention to her lips.

She’s not extremely unsymmetrical or anything and her features (apart from her freaky mouth, obviously) aren’t horrible when looked at isolated, but together they’re just a mess.

Wild.
This comment is giving me life 😅😅😅

It’s uncanny
The lines either side of the mouth are spot on

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Some screenshots from her latest tiktok. You’re welcome.
What in the hell gose throw her head o yeah I look fit with my belly flopping out and Is it just me or she looked pist or high on something on the story's with the sprite and her singing

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New thread title right there!! 😂😂....”Demi, Surgery can’t fix her, thinks she’s the dog whisperer”!! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
3:48 in the latest pup video - why would anyone take advice from someone who says 'The concept of littermate syndrome simply doesn't have any siagnifant foundation behind it'

She'd blame it on dyslexia I reckon but speaking from experience, thats not dyslexia. You telling me she's never heard that word said aloud?

Also, her looking down before cuts is just making me think shes clearly reading this all from a script/article anyway. Does anyone remember that terrible #ad she did on a company's channel where they put a clearly unedited video up and she was just reading and repeating lines? It was so cringe and I remember it being on one of these threads but can't find it again now.

Also, that 'Flipside App' - reckon it's a stupid project backed by her 'management' (what a joke, ey)? Love that they've got these flashy videos and posed photos of all the other ✨ influencers✨ but good old Doodles has some bad quality stupid faced funny photo. Wonder if she picked that or if the app team did? Ordinarily, I'd feel a little strange about it as it might seem like they're poking fun at her for not being conventionally attractive but our doodles doesn't do herself any favours with the faces she pulls, does she.

Reactions: 16
Yeah, she uses notes for vids. Last time I noticed was the money vid from last week. Didn't someone share a vid of her many takes trying to film an ad, I've no idea how they found it but it was bizarre.

Reactions: 7
What in the hell gose throw her head o yeah I look fit with my belly flopping out and Is it just me or she looked pist or high on something on the story's with the sprite and her singing
She’s the image of her mother in that sprite clip. All twitchy like a speed head.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah, she uses notes for vids. Last time I noticed was the money vid from last week. Didn't someone share a vid of her many takes trying to film an ad, I've no idea how they found it but it was bizarre.
That video she didn’t edit was horrific but I couldn’t stop watching!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.