Demi Donnelly #15 Lies about weight, boots a state. Sean do a runner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doing my head in that she didn’t even drink the whole health shot. If ur going through that effort of drinking 80% ... DRINK IT ALL

Reactions: 7
Can someone count how many times in her "Missguided luxury fashion haul" she says the phrase "a really like it" 🙄🙄🙄 drives me insane

• Haha
  • Sick
Doing my head in that she didn’t even drink the whole health shot. If ur going through that effort of drinking 80% ... DRINK IT ALL
It was the fact she had a Costa mint chocolate shake and a chocolate bar in her stories before and then had an apple cider vinegar shot like 😂😂 are you trying to be healthy or not!?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Watching some old videos because I had never heard of this girl until this thread.. did they fit the kitchen themselves does anyone know?? The silicone around the tiles is awful if they paid someone id be getting a refund

Reactions: 13
Watching some old videos because I had never heard of this girl until this thread.. did they fit the kitchen themselves does anyone know?? The silicone around the tiles is awful if they paid someone id be getting a refund
They did not they paid someone!!! It’s shocking work...I’d of not paid the guy his grouting is worse than mine and I’ve only done it twice lol.. it’s a shame as the kitchen units are beautiful

Reactions: 8
She got the kitchen for a discount and I believe they fitted it too. People comment on the tiles and grout a lot, you might also notice she had to cut a lump out of the door frame to make the work top fit. I've never seen anything like it before.

All she does is eat eat eat, so I'm glad she is filming and documenting it. At least she is finally being honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thanks guys I’m so shocked, very poor work. Can tell her standards aren’t too high though she calls every single, average thing “honestly beautiful” 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her office is rancid...and thats front facing. I'd be well embarrassed if my postman came to my door everyday and saw how disgusting I lived 😳🤣

Reactions: 12
Her engagement is pretty low for more than 85k followers. Who knows about this stuff, I sometimes see people doing the stats on other threads.

Reactions: 5
Her engagement is pretty low for more than 85k followers. Who knows about this stuff, I sometimes see people doing the stats on other threads.
Social Blade is good for showing subscribers / followers and unfollowers

Reactions: 5
Social Blade is good for showing subscribers / followers and unfollowers
Her engagement on Instagram is less than 5%, compare that with Olivia Neill whose engagement is at about 35%.
Something very strange going on with her YouTube social blade. It says she lost 200k video views on Friday? How is that even possible? Unless she deleted videos or something

Reactions: 8
It was the fact she had a Costa mint chocolate shake and a chocolate bar in her stories before and then had an apple cider vinegar shot like 😂😂 are you trying to be healthy or not!?
420 calories in the drink alone😐 she has costa quite often as well!

Edit: the vegan bar is 230 calories. 650 calories is a hefty snack🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Her engagement on Instagram is less than 5%, compare that with Olivia Neill whose engagement is at about 35%.
Something very strange going on with her YouTube social blade. It says she lost 200k video views on Friday? How is that even possible? Unless she deleted videos or something
It says she hasn’t gained any subs since September too 😂🤔

I'm crap at social blade, I can see a huge jump in September, did she buy subs? Most of the videos are making £0 this can't be right.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.