Demi Donnelly #15 Lies about weight, boots a state. Sean do a runner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I take it that when her mum had dogs, she didn’t work at all then?

This witch just bragged to my friend on insta that she earns double Sean’s wage as well. She is the last person deserving of it. How bleeping dare she

• Wow
Reactions: 25
can you believe the hypocrisy of some on the people in her comments though. saying "here come the dog experts" talking about the people judging her video! she did an entire video...criticizing other dog owners....whilst reading tit of google and acting like an expert! whilst showing no expertise in her video! but people cant call bullshit when they see it

Reactions: 19
who let the dogs out? Demi did cos she found out someone was at work and called the RSPCA on them.... because she has a PHD in dogs (obv)

Reactions: 9
:unsure: let's put it all together. Her engagement hasn't been good lately, it looks like management have pulled her on it, she's made several videos in one day and now she's come out with something really emotive and controversial.

Reactions: 11
I’ve taken one for the team and emailed her management with EVERYTHING she has done including the MUA, posting that mans details on TikTok, breaking lockdown, accusing of neglect, selling gifted items on depop, faking videos about maintaining weight then editing photos, coming across as lazy and aggressive, Amber wright...the list goes on.

obviously won’t post the email on here as it’s against the rules but she has to be stopped. She is a bully and a nasty piece of work.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I’ve taken one for the team and emailed her management with EVERYTHING she has done including the MUA, posting that mans details on TikTok, breaking lockdown, accusing of neglect, selling gifted items on droop, faking videos about maintaining weight then editing photos, coming across as lazy and aggressive, Amber wright...the list goes on.

obviously won’t post the email on here as it’s against the rules but she has to be stopped. She is a bully and a nasty piece of work.

Hey! Can you dm me? I can’t seem to send them!

Reactions: 3
If there’s so many dogs in shelters why didn’t you adopt instead of shopping for puppies? And then tries to blame Sean for wanting to “watch them grow up”... idiot.

Also she sends them to school for most of the time... definitely doesn’t spent at least 4 hours a day with them... I think she thinks we are stupid
I don’t have dogs but my parents have one, so apologies if this is wrong, but I don’t understand what she means by dedicating 4 hours a day to them?? Like, aren’t dogs a 24/7 job? So what, when those 4 hrs are up she just leaves them be??

Actualy feel bad for Sean :( Atleast she had her looks when they got together now she has nothing
Jeeeeeesus how does this even happen????

I’ve had enough - her management need to step in ASAP.

although googling them shows they only have a one star rating....sounds about right
I've been a lurker for a while and I can't lie.. I'm addicted to reading this all :ROFLMAO: but this isn't the company Demi is working with, she's with an influencer management whereas that 1 star is model. Same name though! I'll email her management too, enough is enough.

Reactions: 7
I've been a lurker for a while and I can't lie.. I'm addicted to reading this all :ROFLMAO: but this isn't the company Demi is working with, she's with an influencer management whereas that 1 star is model. Same name though! I'll email her management too, enough is enough.
Yeah I realised that 😂

Reactions: 2
I am so furious with that latest video. She’s had puppies for a matter of weeks and thinks she’s an expert. She has the weirdest way of taking care of dogs I have ever seen. These weird schedules and playtimes, I can’t even listen to it! She’s also telling someone asking for genuine advice that has questioned long line leads for recall training that it’s actually about trust and just let them off. She’s such a dick.

Reactions: 23
If a saw that a Youtuber that I watched publicly outed me on their story I would be fuming!! Can’t believe her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.