Demi Donnelly #15 Lies about weight, boots a state. Sean do a runner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just want to unpick Demi's post:

"Unfortunately it's become the normal for people to get puppies whilst in full time jobs. Now this is fine if you can pay for day cares and dog walking services for your dogs. If not, it's neglect!".

1. Because she listed two options, it implies that it's okay to have a puppy ONLY if you have the money to pay for dog walking services and day cares. Demi has not educated herself and her followers that if they have a dog they can:
  • pop home during lunch breaks
  • Have a friend or neighbour call in
  • Leave pup with a friend
  • some places of work allow you to bring your dogs with you etc.
All I'm saying is that dog owners have so many options. Demi cannot call them neglectful and call it a day. As an influencer, she should either: not talk about a topic she has no expertise in OR do her research and advise her viewers politely and privately on what they can do.

2. By saying this, Demi implies she has done a lot of research prior to getting a puppy and, therefore, she would never neglect them. Actually, in her first puppy video she said that she doesn't let dogs into the garden because it's not ready. She also said that in order to avoid the litter mate syndrome, she will take Luna and Henry on separate walks. We are yet to see this happen.

Dear Demi, how can you preach about proper puppy care and call people "neglectful" if you've done so many mistakes in the past and never addressed them?

Reactions: 19
Yes and that breeder she used had two litters at the same time, in my area we have a huuuuugggee problem with puppy farming and the puppy farmers are now stealing dogs to breed. Not saying her breeder was a puppy farmer but they're still selling dogs, which I think is a little sad tbh. As an animal lover does she not see that sadness, maybe I'm just too sentimental, but it would break my heart.
The school business is just frigging nonsense and a way for her to infantilise these poor wee creatures.
They're like the test run for children at this point, its grand if you treat your dogs like children, I know some posters have said they do, but I just don't believe Demi has genuine reasons for it. I still believe they were bought for content, sure shes become attached to Luna to but what happens when lockdown ends and she wants to hop on a plane? Is it really fair to leave your dogs for 14 nights, whilst you go on a lager lout holiday with the green room from Jeremy Kyle but unfair to leave them for a few hours while you work and help the economy or provide service during a pandemic?
Seriously????
YES I actually can’t fathom how she thought it was ok to buy puppies - a lot of puppies are now from puppy farms without people even realising. Supply —> demand Demi. She’s not a good dog owner at all I don’t think, and I won’t be surprised if she gives them up eventually. She’d have been better getting one older, calm dog than two boisterous puppies. Guess they aren’t as cute for her ‘content’ though.
Last year sooo many people bought dogs that have ended up in shelters, it’s heartbreaking. If you have a platform and are a genuine dog lover (which Demi is NOT) you would adopt an unwanted dog and promote a good message!
Also rant nearly over but anyone else get the vibe she deffo shouts at them off camera? She’s not especially patient

Reactions: 18
If there’s so many dogs in shelters why didn’t you adopt instead of shopping for puppies? And then tries to blame Sean for wanting to “watch them grow up”... idiot.

Also she sends them to school for most of the time... definitely doesn’t spent at least 4 hours a day with them... I think she thinks we are stupid
I normally wouldn’t post, but I’m cringing my arse off at how defensive she is YET AGAIN. Heaven forbid someone disagrees with her over anything. Can we all remember to only blow smoke up the arse of the princess, because she’s aaaaalways rights huns 🥰

Reactions: 11
Dogs are not practice children and shouldn’t be treat as such I’m sorry. If you treat your dog as a family member totally okay with that. But putting it in a pen for a nap at a set time of day giving it a bleeping Sunday dinner and calling it a Sunday dinner and solely referring to yourselves as mam and dad to the dogs is weird as duck. It screams practice babies and it’s not okay. I love animals and my animals are my babies but I don’t treat them like human babies.

Reactions: 24
Well when her YouTube job goes to tit at least she can become ThE PuPpY ExPeRt No NaUgHtY DoGs WiTh DemZ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
2. She also said that in order to avoid the litter mate syndrome, she will take Luna and Henry on separate walks. We are yet to see this happen.
BuT LiTtErMaTe SyNdRoMe IsNt ReAl - Demi whenever she gets told about it.

I haven't watched the video and won't because it would make me want to hit the little ratbag.

She can duck right off back to her swamp, the little goblin

Reactions: 13
I just want to unpick Demi's post:

"Unfortunately it's become the normal for people to get puppies whilst in full time jobs. Now this is fine if you can pay for day cares and dog walking services for your dogs. If not, it's neglect!".

1. Because she listed two options, it implies that it's okay to have a puppy ONLY if you have the money to pay for dog walking services and day cares. Demi has not educated herself and her followers that if they have a dog they can:
  • pop home during lunch breaks
  • Have a friend or neighbour call in
  • Leave pup with a friend
  • some places of work allow you to bring your dogs with you etc.
All I'm saying is that dog owners have so many options. Demi cannot call them neglectful and call it a day. As an influencer, she should either: not talk about a topic she has no expertise in OR do her research and advise her viewers politely and privately on what they can do.

2. By saying this, Demi implies she has done a lot of research prior to getting a puppy and, therefore, she would never neglect them. Actually, in her first puppy video she said that she doesn't let dogs into the garden because it's not ready. She also said that in order to avoid the litter mate syndrome, she will take Luna and Henry on separate walks. We are yet to see this happen.

Dear Demi, how can you preach about proper puppy care and call people "neglectful" if you've done so many mistakes in the past and never addressed them?
I could not agree more with your first point here. It’s ridiculous to suggest that someone with a full time job cannot have a dog. There are many ways to make it work, plus sometimes a few hours alone is exactly what a dog needs. duck, I’m sure her two are wishing she had a 9-5 if not longer.

she just outright accuses people of being neglectful for disagreeing with her. Small minded and quite blatantly unintelligent.

I would love to know how many people with full time jobs successfully raise very happy, content, well rounded dogs. Without coddling them, or passing them off to dog school when they’re in the house anyway. She did the most irresponsible thing, bought two puppies at the same time, during lockdown. And she has the audacity to speak to other people like they are in the wrong.

I never even said to her that I have a bloody dog. 🙄 however I do. I also work full time. My partner and I specifically work a different shift pattern to make sure they are not on their own for more than 3 hours. AND in ordinary times we have family look in on them. And WITHOUT FAIL, they are walked every day. So she can bore off making assumptions that because people work, they cannot offer a loving home to animals.

Reactions: 16
I’m sorry I haven’t read too much of the previous post but I am fuming with her last video! Who does she think she is! I paid thousands for the knowledge to be able to advise clients on their dogs behaviour and training and she’s doing it on a YouTube video after owning puppies for 3 months? She’s really pissed me off with this one!!! If she done her research she would see kong easy treat is tit and so is wagg!!!! No wonder the dogs have the shits all the time. Not everyone has the abundance of time she does! Shes living a text book life! Aaaassaasssaassssssssssssss

Reactions: 22
why won't demi be mature and own up to her mistakes?? can't she just admit that there are so many options of working around full time jobs and now thanks to her viewers she's more educated on this topic?

Reactions: 8
I wish I hadn’t commented so soon.... clicker training! She has no clue! Also why are they in a pen at that age? A HIGH VALUE TREAT IS WHAT IS VALUABLE TO YOUR DOG SPECIFICALLY what works for your dogs is not the same for Everyone else’s! Absolute tool! Why is she still alllowed to make videos unsupervised?!

Reactions: 15
New thread title suggestion: Demi Donnelly #16 Pups as children to string Sean along, Have a puppy and a job? You're doing it WRONG!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She harps on about rescues etc but did she rescue her dogs? No her and Sean just had to have puppies even though they could have easily rescued two greyhounds! There’s plenty of them about. All that bollocks about Sean not being used to dogs well if he’s at work all the time did it even matter if they were puppies or not?!

Reactions: 20
at someone said earlier, I bet the MUA is pretty or someone she knew from school who was popular. She’s a jealous pig.
[/QUOTE]
So basically the vast majority of the adult population (you know, the ones who actually go out and do a bit of work) should be banned from having a dog...Give me strength...😒
I wish someone would ask her how she managed when she lived at home and had Dolly? I’m sure they all worked then? So where did Dolly go? She must have been an awful dog
Owner if she left her alone! 🙈😂

Reactions: 11
Afternoon all
I am the so called neglectful dog owner.
Just to clear it up my dog is two years old me and partner work seperate shift patterns so he is only ever left at home on his for 4/5hours during this time he has the complete run of downstairs and has biscuits and water available to him. We also leave the TV or radio on so he has some kind of company he also has a majority of the toy aisle in pets at home to play with.
If it was ever going be longer than that time he goes to my parents for the day obviously socially distanced drop off and pick up.
He also gets a walk in the morning before I leave for work then has a sachet of wet food then my partner walks him before he leaves when I get home he has another sachet of wet food and a walk before bed time.
I would not of got a dog if he was going to be stuck in the house all day
The point I was trying to make to demi is you can work full time and still look after a dog as I'm writing this his asleep next to me on the sofa

Reactions: 44
Afternoon all
I am the so called neglectful dog owner.
Just to clear it up my dog is two years old me and partner work seperate shift patterns so he is only ever left at home on his for 4/5hours during this time he has the complete run of downstairs and has biscuits and water available to him. We also leave the TV or radio on so he has some kind of company he also has a majority of the toy aisle in pets at home to play with.
If it was ever going be longer than that time he goes to my parents for the day obviously socially distanced drop off and pick up.
He also gets a walk in the morning before I leave for work then has a sachet of wet food then my partner walks him before he leaves when I get home he has another sachet of wet food and a walk before bed time.
I would not of got a dog if he was going to be stuck in the house all day
The point I was trying to make to demi is you can work full time and still look after a dog as I'm writing this his asleep next to me on the sofa
You don’t have to explain yourself to us! She’s such a presumptuous sanctimonious cow! And I bet she spends her 4 hours with them then bins them off the rest of the time!

Reactions: 32
her minions are working hard in her youtube comments! fairs points are looked at as bullying

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.