Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

babyinfluenza

😭😭😭 shes really pretty I think - thoughts on her no bra video? Xx
Everyone on YouTube has a niche but I think Demi has done something different and showed you don’t need a niche, just be yourself. Her niche is her as a person rather than a category of videos I love her channel for that. She is really promoting amazing things like body positivity too! X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
Why does Demi think she knows everything about absolutely everything? Honestly the girl is as dumb as a brush. She’s lucky if she’s got A-Levels and yet she’s always spouting shit like she knows the ins and outs of everything? When someone calls her out, she becomes a lawyer who knows all about the justice system, when she buys a house, she becomes a mortgage advisor, when she gets dogs, she becomes a dog expert, she makes a few shitty YouTube videos and she thinks she’s good enough to be a social media educator and do workshops, when the unethical stuff came out about BooHoo she was an expert in that, remember everyone, ‘there’s no ethical consumption under capitalism’ (in other words, she didn’t mind boohoo being unethical because it was lining her pockets so ya know, gotta come out and make excuses for their diabolical behaviour) like girl, you’ve got about two brain cells. She just loves to talk like she’s some intelligent person yet you can always tell she’s just regurgitating stuff she’s read online lmao it’s like she Google’s the topic, clicks the first link, reads it and thinks ‘yep that sounds intelligent’ but the stuff never actually is! She’s so uneducated and illiterate that she has no concept of what is good, sound evidence/advice/information and what what isn’t . Girl could do a literature review if her life depended on it 🥴. Like the whole ‘day in the life with dogs’ video she’s acting like she’s some dog expert, perfect dog owner, sitting on her high horse lecturing people. Get over yourself 🙄.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

DemiDogFace

I can’t listen to her say ‘YewChewb’ anymore 😫 How to be a YewChewBerr
Hi hunnybunzzz and welcooooome to me yewchewb dailydoseofgrease me, Sean Degenerate and the babies are doing a deep clean today hunnybunnnzz before sean puts a shift in sorting the gym for me to use once while the babies are in their prison then have me yummy subway full of snowflakes from me scalp and laugh at how shit sean's work is before i do some jerking about i like to call tiktok jerky all accidentally vegan of course

• Haha
Reactions: 34

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: ‘Demi donnelly-“training” dogs, terrible vlogs, face like an upside down frog’ 🐸

• Haha
  • Heart
The fact that her fans are enjoying this video and still saying how they are their favourite YouTube couple is worrying. No wonder men in domestic violence relationships (not insinuating that is what this is btw) don’t speak up. If it was Sean taking the piss out of gifts she had bought and speaking to him like dirt there would be an uproar.

• Heart
I totally agree! At least he’s bothered to get her some presents, some people wouldn’t bother getting their other half presents especially so far into a relationship! & I thought maybe he got them rose soaps things to like run her a bath, candles etc which would be so romantic but she probably laughed when she opened them so he probably thought nah fuck it
He probably got her them in the hope she would have a fucking wash

• Haha
Imagine being Demi, digging her arsehole and vag on camera then going into home bargains every fucking day to touch everything for YoUTUbE cOnTeNt then having the FUCKING AUDACITY to try and shame someone who couldn’t even afford to take time off work to grieve the death of their child, so I bet she can’t afford to take a year off work for COVID. Absolute mess she is.

Deleted as soon as police was mentioned. Someone saved them.
I hope it put the shitters up her. If ANYTHING comes of this I’ll message the MUA myself and encourage her to report Demi to the police. I hate the lass so much it’s ridiculous.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

amyy

VIP Member
They have zero chemistry... Sorry but I honestly get brother/sister vibes lol

Sean needs to get out now- feel like he's missing out on so much. I've been in a relationship over 6 years and we still flirt/tease each other/have that romantic connection. The way he looks at her says it all, he's clearly over her shit and sorry but probs not attracted to her anymore?

• Haha
  • Heart

Moira Rose

Her make up literally looks like she’s done it for one of those “I do my make up shit on purpose to see what my bf says” videos 😭 bloody hell demi surely she herself saw how bad this didn’t match? 🤦🏼‍♀️ Or Sean is so use to her shit make up he thinks this is normal
I don't think Sean looks at her to be honest.

• Haha

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
There were fucking SKID MARKS. LIKE ACTUAL SKID MARKS. IN THE TOILET. AND SHE FILMED IT. AND POSTED IT ON SOCIAL MEDIA. Is this girl ok?!?!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Afternoon all
I am the so called neglectful dog owner.
Just to clear it up my dog is two years old me and partner work seperate shift patterns so he is only ever left at home on his for 4/5hours during this time he has the complete run of downstairs and has biscuits and water available to him. We also leave the TV or radio on so he has some kind of company he also has a majority of the toy aisle in pets at home to play with.
If it was ever going be longer than that time he goes to my parents for the day obviously socially distanced drop off and pick up.
He also gets a walk in the morning before I leave for work then has a sachet of wet food then my partner walks him before he leaves when I get home he has another sachet of wet food and a walk before bed time.
I would not of got a dog if he was going to be stuck in the house all day
The point I was trying to make to demi is you can work full time and still look after a dog as I'm writing this his asleep next to me on the sofa
You don’t have to explain yourself to us! She’s such a presumptuous sanctimonious cow! And I bet she spends her 4 hours with them then bins them off the rest of the time!

Reactions: 32

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
It's lock down people are panicking about their jobs and finances, thousands of businesses are lost......

What does Demi Do

ANOTHER look at me and how much I earn video!

Absolutely tasteless.
Do one Demi you may earn millions (in your eyes) but your attitude stinks as much as you do!

I'll give you a wave when it all comes crashing down!!

• Heart
I've googled the mouth thing. Google doesn't know. 🤷‍♀️
I honestly think because she’s such an unhappy bitter cunt that her face is permanently stuck in a scowl. When you were younger did your granny ever tell you not to pull faces because if the wind changes your face will stay that way? 🤣 not sure if that’s a local saying but basically I reckon that’s what’s happened to Doodles.

• Haha

Bubblegumblades

Chatty Member
So she slagged him off for buying pjs when she's gone on about loving pjs in numerous videos? And after she bought him some for Christmas whilst admitting she knows he doesn't like pjs? He's obviously bought her something he thought she'd like. What an ungrateful cow.

• Heart