Demi Donnelly #15 Lies about weight, boots a state. Sean do a runner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i'm bleeping SCREAMING at that pic of her fat trotters squished into them vile shoes, her little toes are begging for mercy. also idk bout anyone else but unpainted toenails look so rank (when wearing shoes where your toes are visible- specifically on demi)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
i'm bleeping SCREAMING at that pic of her fat trotters squished into them vile shoes, her little toes are begging for mercy. also idk bout anyone else but unpainted toenails look so rank (when wearing shoes where your toes are visible- specifically on demi)
me and my unpainted toenails are gonna pretend we didn't see this post ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I understand people on the environmental side of veganism having this stance but Demi went vegan for the animal cruelty side - as I did. Demi wont even know what the word environmental means.

For me, the fat of an innocent animals flesh, going onto my vegan bacon makes me feel sick and that's why I'd never cook my bacon with my hubbys. So if Demi was actually vegan for all the reasons she has stated previously - this too would be a problem for her.

There's alot of other situations I could rant about too which would show she isn't actually vegan and I'm happy to go into them if you're struggling to see why we have these views on Demi.
New Member arguing with older members words too long to be honey bun......
She's got a Minion on the thread!?
I think it was Grandma, with the accidental vegan ready meal in the Pashaway - wearing a Lounge Shet!!

Any other guesses on who this could be?

• Haha
  • Heart
oooop. A little rant on her way into Home Bargains on her Instagram.

correction.What a saint, she got out of her car back into the house to chat tit about more gifted stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lmao, does she not mean mollycoddle in her story? Her version moddycoddle.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 449790at least we known she reading all this 😂
‘nitty grit’ 😂

What the duck are you on about love. I personally hate the whole ‘snowflake’ thing because a lot of the time is it labelled on people who are asking for basic respect r.e. pronouns.

Demi, just because a bunch of people think you’re a bleep to Sean, it doesn’t make us sensitive ‘snowflakes’. You’re the one deleting every single comment that’s not ten feet up your arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I called this!!! Granted its not crying in the wardrobe but ranting in the car is close.
Demi for goodness sake stop reading tattle, its not good for you girl. Stop caring about others opinions, especially if you won't take on board constructive criticism.
What I will say is the people here did "enjoy" your content once and if they have turned on you, you can be sure that others will follow. The reason that you have been called out on your latest video is that people can see how you and Sean interact, its not normal long term relationship stuff, its toxic. You choose to show it, which tbh is strange.

Reactions: 25
I get saying when you don’t like a present if it is expensive, I’ve done it before in a more polite way I’d rather have something I’d use or like but for the sake of a set of pjs I’d keep my mouth shut and Chuck them in a draw.. Demi your ‘banta’ is tit

02EECE2D-FB38-46DA-B8E0-15DB25308F9D.png
Why she so aggy - this comment literally had 0 opinion in it was just stating what had happened in the video. Gail must know that Demi does belittle to bring it up without anyone else stating it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I didnt even hear Sean say "no its personal", I could barely make out what either of them was saying as they were eating. What a lazy way to do a video. No one wants to watch someone else eat their lunch and talk with their mouth full. Especially when one of the people (sean) clearly isnt interested in making a video. It's like getting blood out of a stone.

I think the Valentines joke was OK, though. Sean laughed and nodded, he'd clearly put very little thought into it, Demi called him out (and was laughing herself) and he fessed up.

Lazy, lazy, lazy video though. Felt like about 3 hours of watching Sean take apart some shelving in the garage - name me one person who would have found that interesting or entertaining.

And Demi gives herself away when she says something like "I think I've got about half an hour of footage now" so it's all about the quantity. She's like a student who crams a load of crap into an essay until she reaches the word count.

Reactions: 19
2FCD55FC-770D-4868-B005-00336D71E67E.jpeg

None of her glasses actually fit her face! It’s being held on by the bottom on the frame and the bit for the bridge of your nose is levitating an inch off her face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
the thing is i get it ive been with my partner 7 years but i would not say i didnt like it to him thats me personally though cause hes gone out of his way to get it buy it wrap it whatever i think people r anoyyed because theres so much content of demi talking down to sean sean clearly is not interested in youtube ive always thought he just wants a quiet life

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Demi full tit people saying she ungrateful about the gifts. And her saying last few years gift been tit well who remembers the anniversary gift they never shown or she never said he buy them before now and they all 100% won't she wonted more like she didn't get pick them. She shoveling in the subway talking with her mouth full bitching Sean. If my other half hot me a gift I didn't like I wouldn't go on line and tell world and she all him over the iPhone. She said he was ungrateful about

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well Dems I didn’t get anything for Valentine’s Day from my hubby.. so yes I think you’re ungrateful.

And jeezeee you think you’re a saint for not ending up going into home bargains for cheap tat? 🙄 I’ve not been anywhere that hasn’t been essential for many many months...

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.