Demi Donnelly #15 Lies about weight, boots a state. Sean do a runner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Correct me if I'm wrong but did she name her dog after a dead relative? I mean I would understand naming a child or whatever.... but a PET? the disrespect.

Also, Luna IS her favourite. You can tell by the difference in the treatment. Demi hun, if you wanted a dog you could've just gotten one puppy. Maybe the differential treatment doesn't help the fact that Luna does bully Henry a bit, and Demi does nothing about this. Also, Demi if you are reading this, do not get arsey now. I can just predict the response on her story or something which would go something like 'Henry just likes to keep to himself, he's much more calm than Luna and that's why you don't see me play with him as much'. Watch this.

Reactions: 20
How to never have a naughty puppy? Her dogs are always fighting and they’ve ripped half the skirting board off in the living room. 🧐
I’m sat here with my angelic pup you of the same age who’s never so much as chew a sock wondering who the duck she’s kidding. I don’t even have to lock mine up for hours and hours either, maybe I shouldn’t make a bleeping video.

Reactions: 8
Hi Demi, since you love stealing other people's ideas, let me give you one for free. I got you girl ❤
Your content is boring and not relatable to what's "in" nowadays. Also, you clearly don't know what fashion style you want. So, why don't you do a week where you try a different styles every day? But don't give us typical boohoo fast fashion. Make it actually fun and give us something we haven't seen before. For example, e-girl, dark academia, soft girl etc. Don't forget to do your make up in that style too!!
I hope that won't be too much work for you hun x

Come back to tattle again if you need more ideas ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I will admit her latest post about saying about cucumber did make me laugh as I did that many times at work when I suddenly couldn’t remember any words 😂

ok back to hating her now...

Reactions: 4
didn't she say on the video the dogs don't chew her furniture because she stimulates them but didn't someone post a pic on here of her chewed up skirting boards... or was that another dodgy house job

Reactions: 11
She is so desperate to stand out, those singing videos with a god awful faces she pulls. I can’t help but laugh at her

Reactions: 9
Her video is literally a mockery of people with normal lives. You can guarantee most people who get a puppy actually work or have kids etc and don’t have time to be stimulating their dogs as if there a real baby. I get keeping your dog entertained so they don’t chew your house but she’s treats them like a literal child. My dog was generally well behaved as a puppy and didn’t really eat anything apart from chew a wall whilst we was out and when she said about dogs wrecking houses are not stimulated is a bit harsh. People don’t have the time or luxury to be spending all days playing with their dogs, so yes it is insulting because Demi the dog whisperer told us exactly how to care for our dogs.

Reactions: 13
“None of my house or furniture has been ruined by the dogs” you’re right, just by the builders who cut a chunk out your wall and couldn’t plaster properly...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s actually so embarrassing seeing so many people call out Demi for being a full on hypocrite on so many things she says and she gets dead defensive arguing with them in the comments makes me cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she needs to stop saying ‘enrichment play’ over and over, it’s so annoying!
I’m only half way through the video and I’m struggling, is every single thing she does with those dogs food related? They’re going to end up as over weight as her

Reactions: 13
She’s talking like she’s got a degree in looking after dogs she coming across so judgy n bossy telling everyone what they should and shouldn’t do with their own dogs

Reactions: 21
I’m convinced she pulls all of the stupid faces on her stories so people can roast her 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Can we just appreciate the fact that she literally did no work all day and is still on a better salary than most people... also 8o’clock at night and the dogs had their play around 12 and all the “ENRICHMENT play toys” are still all over the floor? Could you not even be bothered to pick them up after they are done? And used socks in the fireplace... no offence but all I got from that video was you do absolutely nothing

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.