Demi Donnelly #15 Lies about weight, boots a state. Sean do a runner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that outfit would look so much better with a belt. It would give her an actual waist. Idk why but it really bugs me seeing the top underneath popping out at the top of her trousers. Little details matter a lot, if she’s gonna try cake the perfect instagram life, try a bit harder

Reactions: 4
That comment from Demi before really annoyed me. A real vegan does not put their food in with the meat, even for a few seconds. IDIOT!

Reactions: 20
When she realises she’s basically told everyone she cooked them together (even if it was a few seconds lol) she will realise that real vegans don’t do that and it will be buried like Amber Wright was

Reactions: 16
What a tool. Obviously those shoes don't fit correctly but instead of saying that, she has to make excuses that she was rushing and standing awkwardly, mhmmm right :rolleyes:

Reactions: 21
Parking my drunk ass here hunny buns. This is my favourite thread you all give me such a laugh excited for a new thread "welcooome"

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I can smell her trotters from the other side of the UK for one, for two a belt should not be hidden by your belly, three she's got dirty toe nails.

I could go on and on and I'm in a bad mood so could literally rip the tit out of her!
Everything £5 shoes do NOT fit her chunky feet in. What shoe size is she anyway? Those boots looked like a size 12 🤭🤣
She squeezed one on and it kicked my front door - we live miles away!!

I think she thinks she's some top celeb when she picks her arse, abuses her Grandma (who may I add has gone missing again - bubble must of popped) Squeezes herself into clothes, boots and shoes that look like her limbs are going to drop off and no doubt loses her tit with her dogs on a daily (celebs don't tend to show all this tit!)

BTW Get ready to see or hear about Grandma this week - like last time 🤭
Thanks to me Grandma got an apparent visit, no footage though, even from someone who videos herself pissing and butt naked from the waist down pulling crap out of her FAGina!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Im confused how she could say theres not enough hours in the day when she has binged breaking bad and now another series. As a mum, I go hours before I even realise I've not had a wee since I woke up. Let alone sit around watching tv. 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If you look back at her outfits highlight you’ll see that every time she wears an open toe shoe her feet are suffocating. Rushing? Standing awkwardly? duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why's she making Sean take pictures of her shoved up against her door if she's in a rush? Just bleeping take a picture at literally any other point in your tit day. And why take the shoes off straight after the picture? It isn't your outfit for the day then is it hun? Everyone knows you put your scabby trainers on straight after!

Reactions: 15
When she’s been wearing the jeans she’s be taking photos of she looks a) so much more comfortable b) a lot more stylish. I’ve said it before but her downfall is wanting to be like the other ‘influences’ rather than embracing what she’s got. She has no sense of herself and needs to realise we don’t want a carbon copy of saffron or Ana or whoever she draws inspiration from. She can’t be so body positive yet so in denial of her size at the same time, I don’t care if she’s a size 20 or a size 6, it’s doesn’t make a blind bit of difference to me but it’s the confusing message she’s sending to people. I’m not plus sized but I’m guessing there’s not too much representation of plus sized people on YouTube, she had a chance to really do something different with her channel but chose to try and fail at being like everyone else. I think her true personality is what we saw at the beginning but she’s become almost a characture of a youtuber and its dull as duck, if you’re going to want to watch that tit you’ll watch somebody who does it better.

Reactions: 17
bleeping hell...she micromanages Sean like he’s a child. How the hell does he put up with her, bleeping whittering on and on at 100x human speed?!

Reactions: 16
New bleeping video up guys!!!!! 6 mins if Sean taking a shelf apart 10 mins of them eating a subway then her slagging off what he’s bought her for Valentine’s calling it “tit” on more than one occasion the bigging herself up for what she bought him, self obsessed twit!!! The 4 minutes of Sean guessing what vegetable she doesn’t like any more!!! WOW CONTENT!!!! 🙀🙀🙀🙀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Love that her friend Harry bought her a Golden Amber scented candle in his care package 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.