Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dramallama92

feel sorry for sean just wanting to eat his sub in peace and demi is droning on in his ear with the camera recording them lmfao

''suppose you only get it when you get the meatballs don't ye?''
''aye''

''we should try naked deli its only north east isn't it?''
''perhaps like aye''
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

SharedScreenshot1.jpg

sean wondering how to escape the never ending pickle convo

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
oh my god, I was just browsing Pinterest and this came up on my feed and I just knew I needed a side-by-side. The DIFFERENCE.

Screen+Shot+2020-07-06+at+9.53.00+PM.png
152488854_851358812107757_7531889791372797422_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Sarahsauras

Demi hyping up the feta cheese pasta saying she's Gordan Ramsey and can't wait for Sean's reaction had me dead 😂
Demi: do you like it?!
Sean: ...aye.
Demi: I was expecting more of a reaction than that!
Literally everyone and their dog could have predicted the most you'd get was an 'aye' Demi ffs! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Gabrvvxbnan

In all honesty the icing on the cake for me is her casual use of the word ‘snowflake’ (3 times already today from what I can see) considering how derogatory it is and the fact that the people that started the use of this word use it to trivialise the feelings of people from minority groups. Her using it, in my opinion, shows her true colours and makes me wonder how she might speak about marginalised groups behind closed doors? Me thinks Doodles acts fake woke when she needs to for the camera but probably uses a multitude of offensive language in the comfort of Seans company.
I know people are going to respond and say ‘yeah but you can’t say anything without offending someone these days’ but thats just what the bigots have taught people to think.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Also Demi, you’re a fucking fat little hypocrite. You’ve provided evidence to us that you’ve broken lockdown on MULTIPLE OCCASIONS. Now fuck off under the rock you crawled out from you horrible toad.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Octopies

Chatty Member
So her friend was doing a jigsaw and she said ‘wow Sean and I would never ‘do something so intelligent’’

what planet do you have to be on to think doing a frogging jigsaw is a mark of intelligence?! God help her when she learns about chess

• Haha
Reactions: 36

n.iamh93

Did anyone else notice in her last video she pulled down her jumper and said “don’t worry I’m not itching my arse or anything in front of you, even though I probably would do that” - yes Demi, we know you would we’ve all seen it 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

TheUnknownLaura

VIP Member
I snapped and sent her a message - how dare she accuse that person of neglect because they have to work full time during a pandemic!!!! She’s such a swamp donkey

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
hi guys, literally first time posting on this thread as I'm actually shocked at her video, and her smart reply to me in the comments, she's literally sending her dogs off to "dog school" yet has the nerve to put that video up? i unsubscribed :)

• Heart

Nirobixx

New fucking video up guys!!!!! 6 mins if Sean taking a shelf apart 10 mins of them eating a subway then her slagging off what he’s bought her for Valentine’s calling it “shit” on more than one occasion the bigging herself up for what she bought him, self obsessed twat!!! The 4 minutes of Sean guessing what vegetable she doesn’t like any more!!! WOW CONTENT!!!! 🙀🙀🙀🙀

• Wow
  • Haha