Demi Donnelly #15 Lies about weight, boots a state. Sean do a runner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone pick up on her saying she's having a 'late work night'. Doesnt count Demi when you've done NO WORK all day up until that point.... you've just been too lazy to start so called work until night time

Reactions: 7
I love all these “deep clean” things she does. Do you think she actually knows that’s just a daily quick clean to most of us and not an actual deep clean?
I’ve worked in care for over 10 years - a deep clean is a very different thing than a normal clean. Demi would be shocked if she knew what went into a proper deep clean!

Reactions: 8
I'm not caught up on the thread and no chance am I watching the latest offering. But I can tell by the tone of some of these messages that a crying in the wardrobe response is coming. She hinted at it yesterday, I think she's hit yet another low point. Its all getting too much again. I'm also left wondering if Sean's attitude has changed not just because of their living arrangements but because he may actually have read these threads :unsure:
I thought this. He said’ ‘I’ve been at work all day!’ Quite pointedly the other day which I thought was interesting as it’s something loads of us have mentioned here. She said ‘so have I’ looooool

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If Demi made an only fans I would probably subscribe tbh because it would make my lockdown so bleeping FUNNY.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I thought this. He said’ ‘I’ve been at work all day!’ Quite pointedly the other day which I thought was interesting as it’s something loads of us have mentioned here. She said ‘so have I’ looooool
Hmmm makes you wonder, doesn't it?
She most certainly still reads here it wouldn't be a stretch to think he does. We could start another séance and see if he leaves clues in videos like Britney 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I understand people on the environmental side of veganism having this stance but Demi went vegan for the animal cruelty side - as I did. Demi wont even know what the word environmental means.

For me, the fat of an innocent animals flesh, going onto my vegan bacon makes me feel sick and that's why I'd never cook my bacon with my hubbys. So if Demi was actually vegan for all the reasons she has stated previously - this too would be a problem for her.

There's alot of other situations I could rant about too which would show she isn't actually vegan and I'm happy to go into them if you're struggling to see why we have these views on Demi.
Oh no, I absolutely understand your perspective! As I said in my previous post, the Burger King controversy neatly illustrates both (completely valid) perspectives within the community, and I’m aware there are countless other reasons to doubt Demi’s veganism. But cross-contamination during cooking doesn’t contribute to animal cruelty, so any objections to it are ultimately emotional, not moral. I’m curious how you reconcile your moral and emotional objections with cooking it for your ‘hubby’?

Really I just find nitpicking at this kind of thing frustrating as it distracts from and undermines valid criticisms of Demi - such as her cyber bullying, advertising of credit schemes to her young fanbase, treatment of her animals, and so on - by providing fodder for her to discredit Tattle in the eyes of her fanbase.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
i honestly don't think seans gifts were bad! i think the pjs are really cute 🥰 i don't get why she is making a deal out of 'first valentines in the house' - is that a thing?? can somebody educate me on this?
I totally agree! At least he’s bothered to get her some presents, some people wouldn’t bother getting their other half presents especially so far into a relationship! & I thought maybe he got them rose soaps things to like run her a bath, candles etc which would be so romantic but she probably laughed when she opened them so he probably thought nah duck it

Reactions: 13
I totally agree! At least he’s bothered to get her some presents, some people wouldn’t bother getting their other half presents especially so far into a relationship! & I thought maybe he got them rose soaps things to like run her a bath, candles etc which would be so romantic but she probably laughed when she opened them so he probably thought nah duck it
He probably got her them in the hope she would have a bleeping wash

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Oh no, I absolutely understand your perspective! As I said in my previous post, the Burger King controversy neatly illustrates both (completely valid) perspectives within the community, and I’m aware there are countless other reasons to doubt Demi’s veganism. But cross-contamination during cooking doesn’t contribute to animal cruelty, so any objections to it are ultimately emotional, not moral. I’m curious how you reconcile your moral and emotional objections with cooking it for your ‘hubby’?

Really I just find nitpicking at this kind of thing frustrating as it distracts from and undermines valid criticisms of Demi - such as her cyber bullying, advertising of credit schemes to her young fanbase, treatment of her animals, and so on - by providing fodder for her to discredit Tattle in the eyes of her fanbase.
I wouldn't cook it for my hubby, nor would I buy it for him. If he wants to eat meat, he can make it himself so not sure where you're going with that.
I don't want to derail the thread with this but do feel free to inbox me and we can talk about why I feel the way I do 🤷‍♀️

Cheers Dems x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just wanted to weigh in on the vegan bacon saga - I don’t eat meat or dairy for environmental reasons, but I’m not necessarily phased by vegan and non-vegan items coming into contact or being cooked together. Obviously my preference would be for it to be separate, but as far as I’m concerned, cross-contamination doesn’t ultimately affect the number of animals that have been killed or the harm to the environment, and therefore doesn’t conflict with my moral stance. This is a fairly common perspective among people who are vegan for this reason (the Burger King Plant Based Whopper controversy is a good example of both sides of the argument).

I’m not sure if Demi has ever disclosed her reason(s) for becoming vegan, so this may not be applicable, but I just wanted to clarify that while there may be many valid reasons to claim that she isn’t a real vegan, Bacongate isn’t necessarily one of them.
annoys me that she just tries to lie about them not being cooked together for long when it’s all right there on camera .. just be honest Dems.

if she’s really okay with cooking her vegan bacon in the same pan as Sean’s bacon juices then yes that’s her choice

I think it makes her a tit vegan though, surely someone that loves animals so much wouldn’t want their vegan bacon cooked in meat juices?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I wouldn't cook it for my hubby, nor would I buy it for him. If he wants to eat meat, he can make it himself so not sure where you're going with that.
I don't want to derail the thread with this but do feel free to inbox me and we can talk about why I feel the way I do 🤷‍♀️

Cheers Dems x
Sorry, that was an assumption based on your comment that ‘[you’d] never cook [your] bacon with [your] hubbys’.

Regardless it’s clear that Demi is, as usual, full of hypocrisy on this issue - as others have pointed out, she wouldn’t be blatantly lying about how long the bacon was in the pan for if she didn’t think it was wrong.

Reactions: 8
First post on here ! But does it not annoy you guys that her “fashion outfit pics” her tops are always full of dog hair ! Yes I have pets but if I am wearing a black top I give myself a quick lint roll over before I leave the house. I think it makes her whole outfit look a mess.

Reactions: 16
First post on here ! But does it not annoy you guys that her “fashion outfit pics” her tops are always full of dog hair ! Yes I have pets but if I am wearing a black top I give myself a quick lint roll over before I leave the house. I think it makes her whole outfit look a mess.
Because she’s a scruffy bleep who doesn’t wash x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.