Demi Donnelly #15 Lies about weight, boots a state. Sean do a runner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is the cringiest person I've ever seen, its embarrassing for her. Probs the only reason she's got a following. Not laughing with you laughing at you....

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Anyone know why she goes and helps hedgehogs of all things? Such a random charity to be associated Especially as they’re in the “least concern” subcategory for endangered animals

Reactions: 3
The new video has boiled my blood, who the duck does she think she is. The puppies don’t know a single command, she didn’t show them doing one single thing other than jumping up at everything and ignoring her shrill voice. I can’t wait for the day they hit teenage phase and tit hits the fan because she has two out of control dogs that don’t respect her at all. She thinks it’s fine for them to have moments where they might run off, she won’t be happy when they get attacked will she and she will probably try and claim it’s the other dogs fault because her training has been so perfect. If she cared so much they would be home with her training each day not sent off to ‘school’. She is the biggest joke I have ever seen.

Reactions: 23
Anyone know why she goes and helps hedgehogs of all things? Such a random charity to be associated Especially as they’re in the “least concern” subcategory for endangered animals
Hedgehogs are accidentally vegan

• Haha
Reactions: 31
On her insta stories, there’s an imac in the reflection on the desk. Is this new? As if she needs that as well as her laptop with her shoddy work she puts out

Reactions: 4
Why does Demi think she knows everything about absolutely everything? Honestly the girl is as dumb as a brush. She’s lucky if she’s got A-Levels and yet she’s always spouting tit like she knows the ins and outs of everything? When someone calls her out, she becomes a lawyer who knows all about the justice system, when she buys a house, she becomes a mortgage advisor, when she gets dogs, she becomes a dog expert, she makes a few crappy YouTube videos and she thinks she’s good enough to be a social media educator and do workshops, when the unethical stuff came out about BooHoo she was an expert in that, remember everyone, ‘there’s no ethical consumption under capitalism’ (in other words, she didn’t mind boohoo being unethical because it was lining her pockets so ya know, gotta come out and make excuses for their diabolical behaviour) like girl, you’ve got about two brain cells. She just loves to talk like she’s some intelligent person yet you can always tell she’s just regurgitating stuff she’s read online lmao it’s like she Google’s the topic, clicks the first link, reads it and thinks ‘yep that sounds intelligent’ but the stuff never actually is! She’s so uneducated and illiterate that she has no concept of what is good, sound evidence/advice/information and what what isn’t . Girl could do a literature review if her life depended on it 🥴. Like the whole ‘day in the life with dogs’ video she’s acting like she’s some dog expert, perfect dog owner, sitting on her high horse lecturing people. Get over yourself 🙄.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
3:48 in the latest pup video - why would anyone take advice from someone who says 'The concept of littermate syndrome simply doesn't have any siagnifant foundation behind it'
Lmao this is exactly my point! She always just waffles these sentences that aren’t even properly formed sentences and you just know she’s read a few words somewhere and mashed them up and she feels so intelligent saying this stuff. Even if she said ‘significant’ correctly, the sentences still doesn’t even make a whole lot of sense??? 🥴

That’s another ‘there’s no ethical consumption under capitalism’ lol

Also she 100% just learned the word enrichment and found out about enrichment play and loves saying it because I bet it makes her feel like bleeping Einstein 🤣🤣 Honestly how many times did she say enrichment in that video? She always does this with new words, says them constantly to come across intelligent.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Lmao this is exactly my point! She always just waffles these sentences that aren’t even properly formed sentences and you just know she’s read a few words somewhere and mashed them up and she feels so intelligent saying this stuff. Even if she said ‘significant’ correctly, the sentences still doesn’t even make a whole lot of sense??? 🥴

That’s another ‘there’s no ethical consumption under capitalism’ lol

Also she 100% just learned the word enrichment and found out about enrichment play and loves saying it because I bet it makes her feel like bleeping Einstein 🤣🤣 Honestly how many times did she say enrichment in that video? She always does this with new words, says them constantly to come across intelligent.
Totally! We all have moments where we jumble words and stuff, but the fact that it makes it past her editing is what baffles me the most.

I've never heard her say 'there’s no ethical consumption under capitalism' - tbh I do agree with that to an extent but wouldn't use it in the context of essentially defending herself for working with :poop: brands...

She's definitely just learned the phrase, hasn't she. It's so clearly classic doodles. Perhaps she has one of them word-a-day calendars and its just stuff like 'Styling', 'Themed', 'Enrichment Play', 'Detailing'. Example sentence: Demi loves to styling one piece of clothing, in her white themed walk-in wardrobe whilst the babies have enrichment play using their lickymats with peanut butter detailing. Love love love that for her.

How did that ever get approved by pouch?!
Honestly no idea. Clearly their review process isn't very extensive. Lets just say I won't be using them, as it doesn't leave me much hope for their handling of my data :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
I’m convinced that day in the life of the pups video was filmed the same day as the tiktok foods and the Worst takeaway video.
She’s wearing the same outfit, same hair, at night her hair went up in a bun the same, even Sean’s wearing the same clothes.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m convinced that day in the life of the pups video was filmed the same day as the tiktok foods and the Worst takeaway video.
She’s wearing the same outfit, same hair, at night her hair went up in a bun the same, even Sean’s wearing the same clothes.
I thought that too. Her hair, make up and outfit is the same and I also picked up on Sean’s outfit being the same.
If that’s the case then she made the dogs a Sunday roast but not one for her and Sean... weird

• Haha
I thought that too. That’s clearly her doing a ‘full days work’. The dogs were nowhere to be seen in the other two videos so the EnRiChMeNt PlAy didn’t last long.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.