Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I had to edit the title slightly to make it fit. Thank you for voting one of my ideas 🤣 who can forget the arse digging? For your viewing pleasure I will attach the pic. And here’s a little Christmas something for you all...

‘‘Twas then night before vlogAmus and all through the dream house, not one puppy was stirring. Sean’s still quiet as a mouse.
Clothes thrown on the office floor, not a care. Doodles sits on the floor because she’s too heavy for that chair.

Sean films the vlog while Demi lies in her bed,
With visions of vegan sausages and lounge shets going round in her head.
Soon she’ll be filming an ‘ad’ surrounded by crap, while the puppies go down for there 10 hour long ‘nap’.

Suddenly at 2am the neighbours hear such a clatter. Should we ring the police to see what’s the matter? Is it a burglar? That wouldn’t be nice, or maybe it’s the fridge freezer making more ice!

The BBQ hut is looking CuTe covered in snow.
Giving the lustre of Christmas to the weeds just below.
When what do my wondering eyes should appear! Demi Doodle’s entire hand shoved up her rear!

I was in shock, and a little bit sick. But why am I surprised? The girl lives in a tip.
She loves a fake account, forever changing her name. Though she has no imagination so they’re always the same.

Hey MakeLemonade! Hey Spirit! Peachesandcreamxo1! Hey 9876543214! Hey Makesure! 4life23! And the rest!
To the cut out door frame, to the blue paint splattered wall!
Now dash away! Dash away! Dash away all!

Every day she comes on Tattle to have a good spy. But she claims that she hates it, so we still question why?
She calls us all bullies, but Demi you’re here too. You slagged off your own friends so what does that make you?

Here she goes again with BoDy Positivity, showing her foof. But that’s not a camels toe, it’s a massive old hoof! She claims she doesn’t photoshop, those comments do astound. But how do you explain that those railings were round?

She’s dressed in Lounge shets, from her head to her foot. But those feet look filthy Demi. Is it muck or is it soot?
Sean ignored her while she writhes on her back. But she’ll force him to do a tiktok about being in a wolf pack.

She’s had herself a gin, and she’s feeling a bit merry! But when she suggests something saucy Sean turns red like a cherry.
Her strange shaped mouth like an upside down bow. To avoid kissing it Sean dives head first in the snow.

She’ll never get washed. Her hair is all smelly.
Sean can’t talk about their friend Ashleigh or Demi gets Jelly.

She deletes all the comments that don’t lick her arse. Then she’ll ask her fans for video ideas because hers are pretty sparse. She’s lazy and nasty, but her hunny buns are blind. Come back mystery tiktoker and expose her, I wish the clock would rewind!

Sean speaks not a word, just continues to work. Demi pretends that she’s helping but all she does is twerk. Those pups are for content, we can all see what you’re doing. Nobody wants to know when they’re ‘weeing and pooing’.

Her fans cling on to her every word, all she has to do is whistle. But we Tattler’s see the truth, and her channel will fizzle. So as she ghosts all her followers, hopefully they’ll see the light.

Merry Christmas too all! Especially Amber Wright.”

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 132

neens113

Chatty Member
Breaks my heart that her brother got her that bracelet saying "Sister - another word for best friend" when she threw him under the bus like that.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

heidix

MESSAGE FOR DEMI

You said that your dogs are a member of your family, their whole life is that home. You and Sean are their ENTIRE existence.

1) you are favouring one dog over another

2) you are literally locking them in a room when you're still in the house. Imagine locking DOLLY in a room by herself when you couldn't be arsed with her!

3) you're using a spray bottle to train them which is abusive and cruel. Those poor dogs are going to have a negative association with water thanks to you.

4) not letting them on the comfy spots in their own home after you said you were against that.

5) clearly never separating them as they're already showing traits of littermate syndrome

6) letting them piss all over your house, sorry I mean wee wee

7) not dog proofing your home even though knowing for ages you were getting them. Your home is unsafe!

YOU, HUNNYBUN, Don't fucking deserve those dogs. You cannot look after them. If you take one thing from this message please make sure that it's the spray bottle has to go.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
they’re both incredibly inexperienced. Just seeing that greasy beanbag start freaking out on vlogs when they’re fighting.This is how dogs play together. My two live for biting each other’s faces, that’s how they learn and interact. Has Dolly met other dogs before?Because it’s clear she’s not walked.. I’m thinking not. Because otherwise Demi would understand how dogs play together.. Introducing Dolly is another problem waiting to happen.
Woah woah woah... are you insinuating Demi is inexperienced in raising puppies? This is Demi the dog whisperer we’re talking about here. She’s done extensive research and spoken to every breeder and and vet in the country.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Wills315

VIP Member
What the hell I'll do a story based on what I know. @pinecones this is for you. Christmas with Demi : Howay man , if you're new to my channel "Welcoooomme". I'm Demi like. Don't take meself to serious . I'm real. You might say to wuh amba Wright but that wan't me. That were my little brotha Brad he loves to talk about wuh braless videos. Same as any otha teenage boy really. I'm so relatable. Me and sean have just bought us selves a new house. It's a shit hole, the dogs don't want to be here, but I need them for content so how and ever. I'll pass you over to sean now " hi. I'm Sean. I'm a laugh. I'm demi's fiancee. Hate social media , feel a right mug doing tik toks but I love demi so I'll pretend I'm comfortable on camera. " Wasn't he such a pro the way he did that. Anyway here are wuh pups, say hello to mammy and daddy guys *pups whimper and run away*. They love us. Here we have a shitty mattress , I love it . It really adds to my assthetic. This is what ma mammy got me for Christmas. Some impulse spray I used to wear to the local disco. Mixed with my bo it gives the most sensual vibe *does her upside down creepy smile* the boys used to be fighting us off. Here is me and sean in Owa Christmas jammies. We look supa dupa cute. Sean "aye I love these. I love being on camera" *silently wants to shoot himself *. Anyway guys that's my Christmas day vlog. I hope you enjoyed *steps in dog shit * Neva mind we will clean that up in the new year. The outro song comes on and Demi shows up her best moves. One of her knockers hits her in the face and gives her a black eye but howay we keep it real on this channel guys.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Kaycee

EB5BA009-7A7F-4AD7-891E-C87025A4FB6F.jpeg

Why...WHY, is she pointing her foot like that.

AND WHY IS THE OTHER TROTTER SO FILTHY. MOP THE FUCKING FLOORS. Vomit.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

pinecones

Chatty Member
Ooh a new thread let me think. Demi Donnelly - mam of 2, amba is that you? Owa new home, Sean's thinking just leave us alone

Oh actually one more and I'll shut up. All my inspo comes at this time of night. Thread suggestions-Hi hun buns, welcooome its Demi. My fashion shoots and impulse spray gives all the lads a semi
I genuinely laugh out loud whenever I see the “welcooome” I read it in that stupid way she sings it 🤣🤣🤣

These threads are flying....Demi Donnelly #12 who’s background is a mattress covered in shite? The one and only amber wright

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I choked when she said that the spare room is going to be her dressing room. I didn't realise it takes both a walk-in wardrobe and a dressing room to look like you're taking the bins out.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

LJMxox

That VLOG has actually made me furious .. I’ve been working on the front line as an NHS Nurse solidly since March. I’ve had no leave. When the gyms been open I’ve been there at 5am before I go to work. I still manage to ensure me and my partner look after our Dog together (we work opposing shifts), we also do the shopping doorstop drop for my elderly grandad with Dementia and our house remains clean and tidy doodles!! The audacity of her to say I’ve had to get up at 7am I’m not used to it. Get into the real world hon!! Love that her family have raised a selfish toad with no ambition order drive .. and I’m also 24!

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Dems17

I just can't get my head round the belly dancing, she's so into it with that look of concentration on her face, its always the same dance with the downward arm slams (I don't know what else to call them) I wish she would stop this, its in no way promoting body positivity, who wants to see a stomach wobbling around like that, i know i certainly don't. She says she wasn't feeling herself then proceeds to dance in the most unflattering way and says a few pounds doesn't hurt anyone. That's not exactly true is it? A females waist should be less than 35 inches (I actually think its less than this now) if its more than that the NHS advise you speak to your GP as you're at risk of heart disease, type 2 diabetes, cancer and stroke.
I see a lot of comments thanking her for her body positive message, this is not OK, these people shouldn't be listening to some ninny on the gram they should be making positive changes to their lifestyle but instead they love their unhealthy body which is making them ill and will probably shorten their lives. Demi for gods sake get back on the fitness page and set a good example, loving ourselves should start with a healthy body.
I’ve got to disagree with your comment here, yes I’m all for promoting body positivity fat or skinny but it always seems to be other women putting women down, I don’t even like demi but I cannot stand other women putting people down for their weight and sayings it’s unhealthy gonna die earlier etc. I also don’t agree that being obese gets glorified either but there is no ‘normal’ size, everyone is different. “A females waist should be this size”... no it should be whatever size the fuck you want it to be and what your comfortable at

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
I haven’t watched the mattress from the tip video yet, just wanted to ask the question how does someone who has a walk in wardrobe, a beauty room and mountains of free beauty products still look like someone drew an upside down smile on a beanbag?

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Wills315

VIP Member
The NYE party (with special guests)- Tonight is New years eve and Demi and Sean are hosting a party. Demi is excited to show off her new home. Shes flushed the toilet for the occasion, shes sprayed the dishes with febreeze and shes even gone all out and cleaned up the dog shit. The place looks and smells absolutely stunning. She shows the vlog camera how stunning her home looks. "And here i have some nibbles for owa guests. We've got vegan pork sausages, Some amphibian free frog legs and a cheesecake because its cake it doesn't count as diary so it's fine for vegans " She also has some free from everything dust for her friend Imogen who will be arriving later (she has a serious stomach condition she could die from). "And here we have Sean" she turns the camera around but hes vanished. " aw hes pretending to be camera shy bless him. He loves it really. Oh Seany where are you. Come out come out where eva you are". She then hunts around the house for him like a serial killer in a horror movie. Hes hiding behind the curtain. "What ya doing in there ya daft twat". "Oh I were just checking the winda for drafts. Aye that were it. Not hiding from the camera and you like ". Demi then goes to do her tan . She gets it over the entire bathroom including the toilet roll and hand towel. Howay though, no need to change it, the guests won't mind. Finally shes ready and she looks absolutely stunning as amber wright would say. The doorbell rings. It's fellow attention seeker, I mean YouTuber , Imogenation and her HUSBAND Spencer. Her dad ben salad is also in tow. He wouldn't miss out on a party where there is potential fresh meat. Next to arrive is Me julie , Anastasia and Atticus. Me julie and Salad once had a thing which resulted in him giving her an Sti so it's all a little awkward and she shoots him a threatening look which causes spenny to start crying because its hard seeing loved ones hurt. Saviour sean comes and calms the situation and the all get a drink. Imo doesn't drink so she has pineapple juice and spenny has a gin and tonic without the gin. Demi just gets a full keg and pours it down her neck, belches and then uses Sean's sleeve to wipe her mouth when shes done.Ana is on the Wkd and its really going to her head. She sends byron a 12 page text professing her love for him but sadly when she presses send it says she has been blocked by this number. Not to worry must be a terrible mistake and in two weeks time she will be living right beside him anyway so she can stalk the life out of him. Salads been on the shandy. He slips some vodka into me Julie's coke which she had from her maccies earlier on. "Excellent " he says in Monty burns style and rubs his hands. "That'll loosen her up". She takes a sip "Oh my god, oh ana what the fuck is that. That's awful , Ana have you done this you little cunt ya? You 'ave ain't ya. I'm not having that." . "Shut up mum you cow." Says Atticus " I'd rate you a 2 out of 10 for that behaviour ". He storms off and Ana follows him. Me julie is just appreciative of the free booze to be honest so downs the lot. Her and Salad slip upstairs and Imo and spenny listen at the door and cry with happiness. Everyone is pissed at the end of the night. Theres sick on the floor , drink spilled all over the place and Demi has taken a dump in her filming room. As her and sean snuggle into the shitty mattress she thinks about what a success the party was. They finally get around to cleaning up the house for valentine's day. Happy new year tattler hunnies .

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I know this is going to sound nasty but so fuck. It’s just a load of old shite isn’t it? I’m of the opinion that I won’t waste money for the sake of wasting it. I don’t give or receive anywhere near this amount of presents but what I do buy/receive is stuff that I genuinely need or like. It just comes across wasteful buying mountains of tat just for the sake of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
@misspiggy101 You can fuck clean off. Pink will be protected at all costs, she’s part of the Amber Wright smells of shite club and if you come on here trying to belittle her you can shove a Christmas tree right up your arse. Also, I think you’re Demi. And your user name is fitting because you are in fact a fucking pig Demi.

• Haha
Reactions: 34