Demi Donnelly #11 Picks her arse, relationships a farce. Pups 4 content, ideas are sparse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg no way... do we think he proposed as an apology/to make it up to her?
lolol could you imagine!! he really would be thick as feckin' shite if that's the case then. Like we all know she's a bit thick but f me if he did. Still hilarious to think.

@Shesback I don't remember the ins and outs it's been quite a while but the jist of it was a raw unedited video of her crying her eyes out saying sean had cheated on her with some girl and they'd broken up.
Remember that mystery tiktoker that exposed her hahaha wish we could’ve figured out who that was, they said Demi knew who they were
What myster tiktoker, videos? please? I missed this..

Demi "let's watch a Christmas film while putting the decorations up"but its just sean putting them up and she dances about like a right spud don't absolutely duck all. Such a lazy tit

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Doesn’t this thumbnail just make Demi look so desperate clinging on to Sean
I hate that face she makes in photos when shes looking up at him, fluttering her lashes trying to look cute,cringe!
Wonder what the plans are for xmas day? Whos gonna cook it?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Watching the christmas decoration vlog. I'm gonna leave this open and comment as the vlog goes on 🤣🤣 first off I like Sean's haircut. Is it just me that finds him attractive?

Shes gone shopping while Sean does everything. Those dogs looked ravenous. And why did he have to show the "Tommy turd"

The most attractive I have ever seen demi is when sean grabs her face and pulls her over in the intro 🤣

Omg "green thumb" instead of green fingered when Sean was pulling the weeds up.

It's always Sean's done this and sean needs to do that. Get off your fat arse hunny bun and do it yourself. She wanted to put the tree up but guess what Sean's doing it!!!

Fat arse eating her trousers 🤢🤢 If it's not her arse munching them it's her fanny..... buy clothes that fit Demi and that wouldnt happen.

Wtf is a "sideboard dable" 🤣🤣

"You've just been out Hens" well if you let them out when they show signs of wanting to go out then there wouldnt be little "Tommy turds" on the floor

Posing for pics while recording cause shes too lazy to record and take pics on her phone.

Reactions: 13
surprised my message didn't get me blocked on Seans insta when it's me promoting my onlyfans ;) hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Saw that Ashleigh commented on Sean’s latest Instagram post on his profile lol Demi be smashing tit up tonight! Or maybe a bit of light grinding on the rug to music for some attention?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Saw that Ashleigh commented on Sean’s latest Instagram post on his profile lol Demi be smashing tit up tonight! Or maybe a bit of light grinding on the rug to music for some attention?
Is Ashley his friend or the girl he cheated with?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Whats with the creepy/ obsessive insta stories she's just posted about the girl singing. Like im getting serious stalking vibes

• Wow
Reactions: 2
EB5BA009-7A7F-4AD7-891E-C87025A4FB6F.jpeg

Why...WHY, is she pointing her foot like that.

AND WHY IS THE OTHER TROTTER SO FILTHY. MOP THE bleeping FLOORS. Vomit.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Also the “in 20 years time when we have kids”....

isn’t she forever harping on about how she doesn’t want them. How about you pick one story and try to stick to it Demi.

the saying goes...if you tell the truth you don’t have to remember anything.

Reactions: 10
Is Ashley his friend or the girl he cheated with?🤣
Ashleigh is one of Demi’s friends but it’s been said before that Demi is jealous of her and stuff so I wonder Demi’s reaction to her commenting on Sean’s stuff 😂

Reactions: 2
Why didn't Sean clean up that dog poo instead of just rambling on about his parcels

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.