Demi Donnelly #11 Picks her arse, relationships a farce. Pups 4 content, ideas are sparse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to skip through the first 6 minutes of her new video because she was rambling about Desonio...ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Haven't watched the majority of her video just skimmed it but what she said about the dogs annoyed me.

Saying she got them because she has a "huge passion" for dogs and she has a home she wanted to offer them. Could have offered a home to a rescue dog which *can* be more difficult to place considering she works from home and how flexible her lifestyle is. But no had to be puppies for the gram.

Reactions: 25
I found the video quite boring and hard to concentrate on, and she probs got all the ā€˜assumptionsā€™ from here anyway

Reactions: 9
Look at the difference between Demi & Soph (sophdoeslife)... You can tell Soph absolutely genuinely loves her dog & rescued her for all the right reasons, her dog update videos & posts seem so genuine and heartfelt whereas with Demi seems fed up of the poor things within the first 5 minutes, constantly moaning about the hard work etc. Makes me bloody sick! Dogs aren't toys, they're a lot of bloody hard work. They're not just something to stick in the corner of a video for likes. Just makes me so sad that these pups won't get the love and attention they deserve living with those pair

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She absolutely did get the assumptions from here! Why did you not address Sean not fancying you Demi diddums?

Had to skip through the first 6 minutes of her new video because she was rambling about Desonio...ffs
She needs to stop with the ads!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She absolutely did get the assumptions from here! Why did you not address Sean not fancying you Demi diddums?

She needs to stop with the ads!
Aye when I was on the old video spree, in the description she says tit like ā€œIā€™ll never be the type of influencer who just does ads, I wonā€™t just flog anythingā€ looks like that was a lie doodles

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Look at the difference between Demi & Soph (sophdoeslife)... You can tell Soph absolutely genuinely loves her dog & rescued her for all the right reasons, her dog update videos & posts seem so genuine and heartfelt whereas with Demi seems fed up of the poor things within the first 5 minutes, constantly moaning about the hard work etc. Makes me bloody sick! Dogs aren't toys, they're a lot of bloody hard work. They're not just something to stick in the corner of a video for likes. Just makes me so sad that these pups won't get the love and attention they deserve living with those pair
iā€™ve noticed that Demi tries to copy Soph a lot, albeit extremely poorly.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg Iā€™ve just looked up the tik toks! I wasnā€™t sure why everyone was so certain she is Amber Wright but now I know itā€™s 100% confirmed! How fricking sad is that.

Reactions: 4
I wanna change my user name to amberxwrong but donā€™t know how to ā˜¹ Cry 4 me

• Haha
Reactions: 18
On the topic of old videos I recently watched this for the first time (only came across her this year)

If youā€™re bored itā€™s worth a watch to see how RUDE she is to her friends, particularly her female friend in this video. I couldnā€™t believe it!

Her mate is annoying though but even so....

Reactions: 3
I give it another 2 weeks before we see the true reasoning she got the puppies... theyā€™ll be seasoned and put on the bbq. 2 hot dogs for big Dem to tuck into with a hint of mustard and Tomato sauce

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Just reading through the comments on her latest video. I mean advert sorry.. and people saying ignore the haters and the trolls and they canā€™t believe what they say about her or how they could slag someone off and not care blah blah blah... sheā€™s liking all these comments but she literally came on here and slagged off her supposed mates. The hypocrisy is astounding and so blatant I canā€™t believe she has the audacity šŸ˜‚ you are just as bad Amber Wright.

And on another note, I canā€™t believe how defensive this girl is. People put a comment on her video that she doesnā€™t even slightly agree with even if they exclaim how much they love her sheā€™s still so defensive. Thatā€™s how you alienate your fan base Amber. You know the ones that pay your bills how you pleasantly described them as doing on your crying video. How nice for her subscribers to feel like their only purpose is to pay her bills. Really warm and welcoming approach to her supporters ....

Reactions: 23
Just reading through the comments on her latest video. I mean advert sorry.. and people saying ignore the haters and the trolls and they canā€™t believe what they say about her or how they could slag someone off and not care blah blah blah... sheā€™s liking all these comments but she literally came on here and slagged off her supposed mates. The hypocrisy is astounding and so blatant I canā€™t believe she has the audacity šŸ˜‚ you are just as bad Amber Wright.

And on another note, I canā€™t believe how defensive this girl is. People put a comment on her video that she doesnā€™t even slightly agree with even if they exclaim how much they love her sheā€™s still so defensive. Thatā€™s how you alienate your fan base Amber. You know the ones that pay your bills how you pleasantly described them as doing on your crying video. How nice for her subscribers to feel like their only purpose is to pay her bills. Really warm and welcoming approach to her supporters ....
Yeah honestly!!! Ignore the trolls Demi....she literally is a troll herself!! I wish more people knew about amber Wright they might not be so supportive of our hunny bun then

Reactions: 15
Hi I'm new to this but I have to say she has copied Emma's rectangle albeit very badly in every aspect of her house. Emma has a leaf print wall with an orange sofa and gold accents in her work room, demi has a leaf print wall with a yellow sofa and gold accents. Emma has dark green walls and dark furniture in her living room, demi has dark blue walls and dark furniture. Emma has an exposed brick wall behind her bed and white furniture in her bedroom with a walk in wardrobe, demi has brick wall paper behind her bed and white furniture with a walk in wardrobe in her bedroom. Emma has talked about getting a greyhound for years because she loves them, demi got whippetsšŸ™„ she's even copied emmas style of desenio prints! Single white female has nothing on demi šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.