Demi Donnelly #11 Picks her arse, relationships a farce. Pups 4 content, ideas are sparse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only saw the comments regarding giving up on the painting, giving up on the dogs here and I'm pretty sure I read all the YouTube comms

Reactions: 10
Did i actually hear her say she can't pull content out of her arse.. You cant make this tit up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just watched her latest video.
So that’s what she was trying to do.. pull content out of her arse! Not her kipper kegs!

oops someone beat me too it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The more I see her go on about ✨ routine✨ this and ✨routine✨ that I can't help but think like, you've just got 2 puppies and moved in with your partner who presumably works varying shifts? Not everyone has a rOuTiNe and still manage to survive and function. Yeah its nice to know if you're coming or going but her life is hardly that unpredictable that it should cause problems to the level she is making out. I'm not even saying this to be funny or rude but actually think she would benefit from some therapy on dealing with change and stuff.

Demi, I know you're always peeking on here so maybe think about it? If you approached it in the right way you could also make content out of your journey and gain back a bit of respect and relatability from some longer term viewers. Same for learning to cook. It is clear that you and Sean have never had to shop for yourselves fully or meal plan but I think it would make for a good little series. I'm sure there would be sponsorships out there.

She's always looking for other people to give her video ideas and I know I've seen people suggest these before but I do think it would have potential.

Reactions: 12
That's another thing I don't understand, they spent x amount of money doing the kitchen up, they have a range cooker yet they live off of convienence food that reminds me of kids meals. What was the point? (Other than making it worth it for the insta) As the above user said, you and sean could have some great content with learning how to cook, meal plan around shift workers, how to get the best value for money in terms of food shopping (aka don't be a food snob and spend £60 on tit like sandwiches from m&s) how easy you found the mortgage and house buying process, understanding everything that comes with it etc. Ok, you guys were obviously spoiled in term of having no life skills, and that's not the end of the world. You could make some engaging videos about that, rather than getting pissed, humping the rug and doing cringy karaoke by yourself, while sean looks like he'd rather be anywhere but next to you.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well watching the new vlog. Think she getin fed up with the pups as she say were he goin thought off chew the wall again. Why buy a new sofa when you no your goin to have dogs. As for people complaining they made the join Chanel for the house and knowing they getting dogs yeah it her life but don't need a full vid on the dog wee wee and poo poo 😂. Ffs demi get over your self your 24. I was married at 20 and geting a mortgage. Doing the house up well living there as not much money And you brought the house in a pandemic what you expect and duck off with your routine with the dogs you can't make them go loo. And sleep on command think she realising buying the house is a mistake. As for pulling content out her arse she digs in there offen enough 😂😂. Other YouTuber do it with house pets and load more ad campaigns

Reactions: 11
My favourite part was when she said her and Sean had discussed how they’re not doing vlogmas

Did they duck
Sean couldn’t give a tit

Oh and “I’m not delusional”.

Reactions: 16
She makes it sound like she has a whole queue of companies wanting her to promote their products 😂
And no, you don't look like Sean 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was 21 pregnant the dad left when i was 12 weeks hasn't been around since moved out me mum's when the baby was 6 months
It's life you brought the house and know you'd have to live in it at s one point lol they should be in the 'honey moon' phrase getting used to things not stressing bout two dogs 4 days in to living together .

It does make me laugh when Youtubers make their life public but don’t like when the public have different opinions on things. This is a job you chose to do Demi, and along with it comes different opinions and not everyone is going to like everything you do. You really need to grow up and accept that rather than throwing your toys out of the pram, doing a dramatic crying video and vanishing for a few days. If you bothered to listen to any of the constructive criticism that you’ve been given, instead of replying in the snappy rude way you do, maybe it wouldn’t have turned into outright criticism.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She needs to be honest with herself, she’s trying too hard with this couples channel when clearly it’s not working.
She mentioned other YouTubers are smashing vlogmas, when most of them have partners who don’t even work and they contribute to vlogging/editing or deal with household stuff which is how they’re able to get so much content online.

She needs to stop trying to be like everyone else and leave Sean alone he clearly doesn’t want to be a part of her career

Anybody remember this video? It was one of the first I watched, her whole house will be like this soon. 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She goes on like her life is so bleeping hard... shut the duck up ur life is not hard she goes on like she works full time and just does youtube on the side.. she needs to be careful people will start to tell she doesnt really care and shes just doing this for money..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.