Demi Donnelly #11 Picks her arse, relationships a farce. Pups 4 content, ideas are sparse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Breaks my heart that her brother got her that bracelet saying "Sister - another word for best friend" when she threw him under the bus like that.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Screenshot 2020-12-27 at 20.10.25.png

I can't believe the difference in her from this photo on her stories to now... I know none of us look like we did when we were teenagers but she looks like an entirely different human being now.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Demi talking about primark candle: I think it looks so luxury and lugoorious? Lugorioos... LUG SHOOREUS

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I mean if they spent the £60 or so on something worthwhile I'd understand, I suspect funds don't allow that and they pick up stuff throughout the year.
I did quite like the greyhound bust wonder where it was from.
Yeah, the bust was the only decent part. Literally that would have been enough on its own.

Reactions: 4
am I the only person who gets nowhere near this volume of presents?
Nto! I'll be honest though my family gave me money i got about 250 pound which i feel is loads from 4 family members. Ive put it away and will treat myself. I told them not to give me but they u do anyway especially my grandma forces it on me

Reactions: 2
Says she's going to sort it into piles at the end - that'll be keep, bin and Depop, then.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bet you those vans end up on Depop 🤢🤮
Her present hauls always make me cringe.
Where's Sean's haul? What did she get him?!
The chat about her pants and her period too 🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Quite sad wot she got tbh... why buy her tit to wash herself with when she literally dips her big toe in a bath 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
None of those presents seemed remotely personal. It's all just every-day items in extra packaging.

Deodorants in a tin? Soap with ribbons? Yeast infection bath bombs in cellophane? Nah mate, you're alright, I can just add all that tit onto me next Tesco order minus the holographic, ocean destined, plastic.

But ya know, MERRY CHRISTMAS.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Quite sad wot she got tbh... why buy her tit to wash herself with when she literally dips her big toe in a bath 🤢
Dropping hints that she’s a smelly bleep

Also on her insta she reckons she’s big into fashion and is asking if anyone wants her to post more fashion content HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA battered vans and tucking anything and everything under your sweaty tits isn’t fashion pet. You look a state.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
B0B988DC-447D-4BB4-891C-8B6A3E29657D.png

Looks like she left the hotel wearing an outfit, saw a souvenir T-shirt and wanted to put it on there and then 🤷🏼‍♀️ Bet she walked around Paris thinking she was the dogs bollocks, looking down her nose at everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
View attachment 362005
Looks like she left the hotel wearing an outfit, saw a souvenir T-shirt and wanted to put it on there and then 🤷🏼‍♀️ Bet she walked around Paris thinking she was the dogs bollocks, looking down her nose at everyone.
And then replicated the look in New York. So imaginative. I am so inspired! Indeed the last time I saw this much sartorial elegance was when Friends did that episode London baby. Joeys hat was 👌

Seriously someone tag Anna Wintour she must be informed, move over Virginie Viard!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I thought it odd, she had the bath bombs Sean bought her for a year and he repeated the gift. I mean what does that tell you? *laughs hysterically*

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s taken down the latest vid on Insta of her dancing around to a song with the word N in it several times.. she must have got some grief.
short clip of it still on her stories tho

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She’s taken down the latest vid on Insta of her dancing around to a song with the word N in it several times.. she must have got some grief.
short clip of it still on her stories tho
Yeah I didn't know if that was inappropriate or not as I'm not into that sort of music, that words in lots of songs though 🤔 but not a word in my vocabulary.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.