Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beefcheeks

Forgive me if this has been mentioned in previous threads, I've only just decided to mention now that she must spend a LOT, like a fucking lot of her time (not like she has anything better to do) monitoring her YT videos and Instagram comments searching for hate to delete. If you search her most popular videos there is no any hate and hearts/replies to comments that are from 1/2 weeks ago from videos that were posted 2 years ago. You'd think if she was so busy and ✨stressed✨ all the time she definitely wouldn't have hours to check criticism comments on socials.

Secondly, does it bug anyone else on her most recent main channel video at 15:00 where talks about debt, money, buying things outright and how she "never pays monthly for things" and how its "not the type of person she is." Is she forgetting the reason she CAN pay these things off is because of US? Because of her viewers, haters or subscribers she makes money from a fan base no matter who is watching. She came from normal 9-5 council office job and I think it is forgetting the background where she actually came from. Nothing wrong with paying for things off, I did it with my car because I was young and couldn't afford to pay things for outright. It's not a "type of person".... it's because I couldn't fucking afford to. She is incredibly ungrateful, snobby and only thanks fans when she's reminded to.

Rant over 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Hi guysssssss, sorry I’ve been quiet the past couple of days. I’ve been busy renovating my house. But to be honest I’ve decided this manual labour life isn’t for me and I’ve fucked it off to go and buy skinny dogs instead. Can anyone send their gran round to finish me painting? Ta xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 34

misspiggy101

I agree all tho they are being shut in a room they have food water don't look neglected. They just bring them food I had a pet sitter company ring them on me when they turned up I was shock but they cum look and sed to say how many cats I have my house is the cleanist. Just told me check fle and warm. Course one scratch as was here and later drop 2case meat and big bag biscuits off and we don't won't to be giving her more free stuff
What the fuck does this even say?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

ChokingOnZofloraFumes

Hi Demi - AdBlock is a thing. People can watch you and comment and not put money in your pocket.
Also opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one and if you don't want peoples opinions, don't post shit online. Being called out on how you are "training" or barely looking after those poor pups ain't hate. Hate how influencers think they are above people's opinions, sorry if you want to earn money posting shit online, prepare for feedback.

Reactions: 32

graole

B0B988DC-447D-4BB4-891C-8B6A3E29657D.png

Looks like she left the hotel wearing an outfit, saw a souvenir T-shirt and wanted to put it on there and then 🤷🏼‍♀️ Bet she walked around Paris thinking she was the dogs bollocks, looking down her nose at everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Octopies

Chatty Member
Gets teary because last year was her ‘last Xmas at home’ (I don’t understand this? She can still go to her mums on Xmas day?! She can even stay the night if she wants?!? She’s not chained to the house!)

I’m sick of the ‘I’m only 24 this is overwhelming for me’ thing, I am her age, I have a mortgage, I’m pregnant, and moved out at 18 to go to uni. Most people move out at some point (even if they boomerang back to their mum and dads because of money). It’s part of growing up and independence. She’s not a kid anymore.

Reactions: 31
just a question (big fan by the way and your posts always make my day) but do you have a deep hatred for demi or something?? like do you know her personally or do you just hate her like the rest of us?
Nah I just think she’s a bell end.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Quite sad wot she got tbh... why buy her shit to wash herself with when she literally dips her big toe in a bath 🤢
Dropping hints that she’s a smelly cunt

Also on her insta she reckons she’s big into fashion and is asking if anyone wants her to post more fashion content HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA battered vans and tucking anything and everything under your sweaty tits isn’t fashion pet. You look a state.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Noseybarker

Did i actually hear her say she can't pull content out of her arse.. You cant make this shit up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 30

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
Demi is OUR biggest fan!
She's on here everyday. She can't help herself.

Demi here's some advice for you.
Cook a meal from scratch - because I don't think you have any idea how to.
Put Luna down and give Henry some attention, you're making it obvious who your favourite is.
Thirdly you need to start taking some time to clean up. Your face is your job! Would you Rock up to Asda (if you worked there) with dirty clothes and greasy hair?
Last but not least change that tap in your utility to gold because it's actually really pissing me off, oh and lay of Sean abit he's out doing real work, the least you can do is cook him an actual home cooked dinner for when he gets home.
That is all! For now!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

kbjhguih

VIP Member
Video rundown for anybody who doesnt want to watch it:

- 'I've not been keeping up with vlogAmas, I'm really disappointed with myself.'
- Already seems fed up with the dogs?
- Said she really wanted to do vlogAmas this year.
- Thought the dogs would be a perfect opportunity to vlog, apparently people have been complaining about the dog content. 'This channel was never meant to be a /pacific/ thing.'
- Apparently her main channel has a 'niche' that she sticks to(?) and this channel is just whatever she wants.
- She's waffling absolute shite about people complaining about the content.
- 'November, December, January is the busiest time of the month for us because that's when brands want to promote.'
- She was fed up yesterday, missing her family life and living at home?
- Clarified that having the dogs isn't the problem. She hasn't got a routine with the dogs yet so she's a little bit stressed, especially because the dogs can't go on walks yet.
- She's sat on the floor in front of the new sofa, not on it?
- 'I set unrealistic expectations of vlogAmas.'
- She's not in the Christmas mood? Couldn't even put her Christmas PJs on.
- She's crying about lockdown, and a new Christmas routine. I do kind of feel bad for her because she's crying about not being at home this year. (And then I remember the vile things she's done and feel pretty okay).
- She doesn't mind criticism, but some of the comments on her video are upsetting her. She's mentioned the comment about giving up on painting means she'll give up on the dogs ...
- 'It's just unnecessary like why comment things like that ... it's bullshit. But yeah like comments like that have been not getting us down ... I roll my eyes and laugh at it, because you're still putting money in my pocket. Thats the way I laugh at it, at the end of the day you're still feeding me and feeding the pups.' Fuck off.
- Sean working has made vlogAmas hard </3
- No more vlogAmas ... as of now we are getting random vlogs when she wants to upload. She's really going to try.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Ginny

The beds going to used for guests! Id be ashamed to even put it in the skip

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28