Demi Donnelly #11 Picks her arse, relationships a farce. Pups 4 content, ideas are sparse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dancing around in a thong on instagram is now "inspirational". Wonder if they'd say the same if it was a slim girl doing itšŸ˜¶
Sheā€™s so brave xxxx remember sheā€™s worked through out this pandemic xxxx our doodles is a key worker xxxx I think we should start clapping for her every Thursday

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She probably will never lose weight because she likes being so ReLaTeAbLe šŸ¤Ŗ

I guess it's one of the few things she's got going for her šŸ¤£

Serious note though; she should get a proper bra fitting done and buy underwear that fits.

Reactions: 1
I agree all tho they are being shut in a room they have food water don't look neglected. They just bring them food I had a pet sitter company ring them on me when they turned up I was shock but they cum look and sed to say how many cats I have my house is the cleanist. Just told me check fle and warm. Course one scratch as was here and later drop 2case meat and big bag biscuits off and we don't won't to be giving her more free stuff
What the duck does this even say?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Me and my partner look younger than those two and weā€™re in our thirties šŸ˜¬

itā€™s fair to say neither of them are aging well, she has more deep furrows in her face that a freshly ploughed field and he looks like Ellen Degeneres let herself go for a decade.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Me and my partner look younger than those two and weā€™re in our thirties šŸ˜¬

itā€™s fair to say neither of them are aging well, she has more deep furrows in her face that a freshly ploughed field and he looks like Ellen Degeneres let herself go for a decade.
Oh my god I donā€™t think Iā€™ll ever unsee him looking like Ellen now šŸ˜‚

And also to add why the hell does she think she looks young? Where has she got that from? Sheā€™s 24 youā€™re meant to look like that at that age Jesus Christ the lass is so bloody weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my god I donā€™t think Iā€™ll ever unsee him looking like Ellen now šŸ˜‚

And also to add why the hell does she think she looks young? Where has she got that from? Sheā€™s 24 youā€™re meant to look like that at that age Jesus Christ the lass is so bloody weird.
D E L U D E D

Thereā€™s a huge gap between how Demi sees Demi and how the rest of the world sees Demi.

In her mind, sheā€™s this stylish attractive instagrammer. In reality, itā€™s Les Dennis with rat tail extensions in ill fitting pants that are cutting off circulation.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
find it odd that someone who makes posts calling Demi ā€œthickā€ canā€™t even string a coherent sentence together x
Come on now. Weā€™re supportive of one another on here, whilst weve come together over a common interest of finding Demi ridiculous that doesnā€™t mean we are mean to our fellow tattlers. Pink has been on here a long time and even if she hadnā€™t sheā€™s part of the team just like everyone whoā€™s welcome on here (Apart from Demi and her fans lol) This is an outlet for many so please donā€™t shame anyone x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just because that about the RSPCA didn't come across how I was trying to say it. Wow. Funny how you hardly got any post and only just started liking post when your account was made over a month ago

• Heart
Reactions: 13
@misspiggy101 You can duck clean off. Pink will be protected at all costs, sheā€™s part of the Amber Wright smells of shite club and if you come on here trying to belittle her you can shove a Christmas tree right up your arse. Also, I think youā€™re Demi. And your user name is fitting because you are in fact a bleeping pig Demi.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
@misspiggy101 You can duck clean off. Pink will be protected at all costs, sheā€™s part of the Amber Wright smells of shite club and if you come on here trying to belittle her you can shove a Christmas tree right up your arse. Also, I think youā€™re Demi. And your user name is fitting because you are in fact a bleeping pig Demi.
This made me howl. Written like a modern day Shakespeare xox

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't pay much attention to Demi but when I'm having a bad day I come and check this thread because you all make me cry with laughter. Thanks hunnybuns šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 8
bleeping hell. Greasy beanbag has decided she can sing again.

you're oversinging everything and out of tune Demi, itā€™s embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
bleeping hell. Greasy beanbag has decided she can sing again.

you're oversinging everything and out of tune Demi, itā€™s embarrassing.
I could just imagine her going on the x-factor then her mam storming on stage kicking off cos Simon Cowell told her she was shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.