Demi Donnelly #11 Picks her arse, relationships a farce. Pups 4 content, ideas are sparse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else notice she said how she wasn't editing the video so will say 'ummmm' a lot and sorry if it's annoying. Think it was like 2 days ago someone else on here said how annoying it was the say she says ummm and i agreed. Hi Amber

Also why has no one said they like my new profile pic? :cry: :cry:
Hahahahaa I love the pic, stunning tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Demi is OUR biggest fan!
She's on here everyday. She can't help herself.

Demi here's some advice for you.
Cook a meal from scratch - because I don't think you have any idea how to.
Put Luna down and give Henry some attention, you're making it obvious who your favourite is.
Thirdly you need to start taking some time to clean up. Your face is your job! Would you Rock up to Asda (if you worked there) with dirty clothes and greasy hair?
Last but not least change that tap in your utility to gold because it's actually really pissing me off, oh and lay of Sean abit he's out doing real work, the least you can do is cook him an actual home cooked dinner for when he gets home.
That is all! For now!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Anyone seen her new insta pictures, literally acting like she's a new mother 🙈 clear Luna favour too aaaaand still looking unclean and smelly

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry if it's been mentioned... but wonder why she hasn't put a picture of her new sofa up on the home Instagram? Is it because she cba or because it's ugly?

Reactions: 6
Please could someone tell her she didn't actually give birth to the dogs, she seems confused about that. Also its probably best to treat them as dogs and not humans. They are Pets! You can love your pets to the moon and back, knock yourselves out, but they are animals.

Reactions: 14
Sorry if it's been mentioned... but wonder why she hasn't put a picture of her new sofa up on the home Instagram? Is it because she cba or because it's ugly?
because she was waiting to do a full reveal i.e Christmas decorations etc and show the sofa then. But she’s got side tracked because she’s a twit and got 2 dogs so soon after moving in and can’t seem to manage.

Reactions: 9
I think she said Luna was hers and Henry was his. Sean posted a picture of Henry last night.
When the dogs start tearing each other apart they'll fall out, you can see that in the first video introducing them. Luna goes for Henry and Sean is about to kick off, probably inexperience on his part.

Reactions: 6
I think she said Luna was hers and Henry was his. Sean posted a picture of Henry last night.
When the dogs start tearing each other apart they'll fall out, you can see that in the first video introducing them. Luna goes for Henry and Sean is about to kick off, probably inexperience on his part.
they’re both incredibly inexperienced. Just seeing that greasy beanbag start freaking out on vlogs when they’re fighting.This is how dogs play together. My two live for biting each other’s faces, that’s how they learn and interact. Has Dolly met other dogs before?Because it’s clear she’s not walked.. I’m thinking not. Because otherwise Demi would understand how dogs play together.. Introducing Dolly is another problem waiting to happen.

Reactions: 11
they’re both incredibly inexperienced. Just seeing that greasy beanbag start freaking out on vlogs when they’re fighting.This is how dogs play together. My two live for biting each other’s faces, that’s how they learn and interact. Has Dolly met other dogs before?Because it’s clear she’s not walked.. I’m thinking not. Because otherwise Demi would understand how dogs play together.. Introducing Dolly is another problem waiting to happen.
Woah woah woah... are you insinuating Demi is inexperienced in raising puppies? This is Demi the dog whisperer we’re talking about here. She’s done extensive research and spoken to every breeder and and vet in the country.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Agree with you @Macavity2, Sean didn't seem to realise that this is perfectly normal and typical behaviour but his reaction still surprised me, when they said he hadn't been around dogs before I thought that just meant he hadn't owned one, not that he was completely clueless. He really seemed quite cross with the other dog almost affronted.
I don't get this, she has always alleged she is not maternal so why this mummy of puppies guff.

Reactions: 7
That is actually a very good point! Makes little sense
Im not maternal, I will never have kids, doesn’t interest me in the slightest, I’m in my thirties now, and not a hope in hell of that changing. The whole baby, school run parenting thing is definitely not for me. I do however treat my dogs like my kids, so it’s different for different people. I don’t want to defend the absolute horror, but I think you’ve got this one wrong, but it’s hard to imagine someone not having those feelings if you do.

Agree with you @Macavity2, Sean didn't seem to realise that this is perfectly normal and typical behaviour but his reaction still surprised me, when they said he hadn't been around dogs before I thought that just meant he hadn't owned one, not that he was completely clueless. He really seemed quite cross with the other dog almost affronted.
I don't get this, she has always alleged she is not maternal so why this mummy of puppies guff.
what worries me the most is that Dolly has obviously never met other dogs, hence why Demi doesn’t realise it’s normal. I feel sad for that dog, I don’t think she leaves the house.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She expected the puppies to get her a ton of views and that she could just film them for the whole of "vlogAmus". Now that she's realised that people aren't that interested in listening about a dog's toilet habits for 30 minutes, she's pissed off. That coupled with the abuse she's had about the puppies has tipped her over the edge and she's had a massive tantrum.

It's nothing to do with her being "busy". If she had positive comments flooding in and the views were high she'd still be doing it!

Reactions: 14
Im not maternal, I will never have kids, doesn’t interest me in the slightest, I’m in my thirties now, and not a hope in hell of that changing. The whole baby, school run parenting thing is definitely not for me. I do however treat my dogs like my kids, so it’s different for different people. I don’t want to defend the absolute horror, but I think you’ve got this one wrong, but it’s hard to imagine someone not having those feelings if you do.
Thats interesting and its good to see another perspective on this. Hope my post didn't offend you and if it did I'm sorry. I do know people who treat their pets like children but there is something about Demi that makes me cynical.

Reactions: 4
Woah woah woah... are you insinuating Demi is inexperienced in raising puppies? This is Demi the dog whisperer we’re talking about here. She’s done extensive research and spoken to every breeder and and vet in the country.
Lmao don’t forget every dog trainer as well

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.