Demi Donnelly #11 Picks her arse, relationships a farce. Pups 4 content, ideas are sparse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MESSAGE FOR DEMI

You said that your dogs are a member of your family, their whole life is that home. You and Sean are their ENTIRE existence.

1) you are favouring one dog over another

2) you are literally locking them in a room when you're still in the house. Imagine locking DOLLY in a room by herself when you couldn't be arsed with her!

3) you're using a spray bottle to train them which is abusive and cruel. Those poor dogs are going to have a negative association with water thanks to you.

4) not letting them on the comfy spots in their own home after you said you were against that.

5) clearly never separating them as they're already showing traits of littermate syndrome

6) letting them piss all over your house, sorry I mean wee wee

7) not dog proofing your home even though knowing for ages you were getting them. Your home is unsafe!

YOU, HUNNYBUN, Don't bleeping deserve those dogs. You cannot look after them. If you take one thing from this message please make sure that it's the spray bottle has to go.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
MESSAGE FOR DEMI

You said that your dogs are a member of your family, their whole life is that home. You and Sean are their ENTIRE existence.

2) you are literally locking them in a room when you're still in the house. Imagine locking DOLLY in a room by herself when you couldn't be arsed with her!

3) you're using a spray bottle to train them which is abusive and cruel. Those poor dogs are going to have a negative association with water thanks to you.

4) not letting them on the comfy spots in their own home after you said you were against that.

5) clearly never separating them as they're already showing traits of littermate syndrome

7) not dog proofing your home even though knowing for ages you were getting them. Your home is unsafe!

YOU, HUNNYBUN, Don't bleeping deserve those dogs. You cannot look after them. If you take one thing from this message please make sure that it's the spray bottle has to go.
Marry me 💍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Thanks for being a witch. Never said lack of religion means lack of morals. I'm mentioning her religon in case ANYONE reading here is religious and could relate to a down to earth great YouTuber like grack who is also religion. But please... Go the duck off like a clown.
Did I call you a witch or tell you to duck off? 🤔
Anyway, I’m not really in this for a cat fight but yeah... clearly my point still stands

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don't get how YouTube is her job, but she looks like she's been on a 4 day bender every photo, my job is me, I won't give myself away but my house needs to be tidy, especially in photos and videos, my customers need consistency to trust me, I need to be clean and look half decent when posting online.
I'm not a cam girl or OF I just realised it sounded like that 🤣 but I'm the face of my business.
If you seen her in Asda, working, looking the way she does - would you approach her?!
I think not
The living room isn't lived in, it's a tip!
Her office isn't a working office, it's a tip, I'm guessing the dog prison room stinks.
I bet that washing machine is hardly ever on and the bathroom stinks of Wee Wees 🤣
CLEAN YOUR ACT UP!
That is all!

Reactions: 22
Can someone tell me what she's going to do for money when her YT dries up? Honestly. Like when she's in her thirties and either with or with kids. I honestly think she would struggle going back to a "real job" with a boss and having to go into an office or where. She could never work BTS in social media marketing or anything like that because her content creation and spelling/grammar is atrocious. I'm genuinely curious

Reactions: 13
Her mouth looks so dirty and like it absolutely stinks. Her tongue 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I choked when she said that the spare room is going to be her dressing room. I didn't realise it takes both a walk-in wardrobe and a dressing room to look like you're taking the bins out.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She’s not very up to date with the uploads is she?! She was talking about how they were moving in on December 1st! So it must have been filmed at least 3 weeks ago. And all that’s in it is Demi having a bath and putting on make up. Nothing worth waiting for! There’s preparing uploads in advance but then there’s that .

Reactions: 7
Demis new video she’s only 2 minutes in, this is a low down of what she said
- she’s a binge eater
- fallen of track with her weight loss and healthy eating
- doesn’t know how much she weighs , defo put on weight and scared to check
- she’s admittedly completely let herself go
- relationship with food isn’t good at the minute (when has it ever been good)
-blames covid, moving house and Christmas as to why she’s struggling with food

Tell us something we don’t already know honeybun and I’m sure people on this thread have already predicted all of this

• Haha
Obviously Demi is overweight for her height but the size of her head and face makes her look double her size. She used to have a really nicely structured, defined face when she posts very old pictures. It's soooo different now, wow!!

Reactions: 2
For someone who, and I quote, ‘I’m very particular with what I put on me skin because I have dermatitis and redness’,

She has quite a selection of random skincare, pixi known for being a bit harsh and causing irritation, a random German brand who wanted a collab and Demi probably didn’t even bother researching, cheapo Poundland facewipes, and countless skincare routines on her YouTube channel 24 hours using Asda, primark, different brand skincare.

MESSAGE FOR DEMI

oh my god, is she really spraying them with water in an attempt to train them :eek: thats so bad, where have we seen this I mustve missed it

Reactions: 1
She’s not very up to date with the uploads is she?! She was talking about how they were moving in on December 1st! So it must have been filmed at least 3 weeks ago. And all that’s in it is Demi having a bath and putting on make up. Nothing worth waiting for! There’s preparing uploads in advance but then there’s that .
And even then she stopped filming herself putting her make up on because she didn’t want to film anymore! Demi if/when you read this....it’s your job! If I was at work and half way through a shift decided I couldn’t be bothered, I wouldn’t stop!

Reactions: 4
I choked when she said that the spare room is going to be her dressing room. I didn't realise it takes both a walk-in wardrobe and a dressing room to look like you're taking the bins out.
Mate just nearly choked on wine there

Reactions: 8
Don't understand why the dressing table isn't in the walk in wardrobe, she doesn't need 3 rooms

Reactions: 6
Don't understand why the dressing table isn't in the walk in wardrobe, she doesn't need 3 rooms
Exactly, why can’t she just choose her clothes in the walk in wardrobe then take them to the bedroom and get dressed like a normal person.

What is going in the dressing room? Must be makeup and hair and other crap. Why does Demi get 3 rooms ( an office, a walk in wardrobe and dressing room)

Reactions: 6
might sound super mean but i was eating my dinner watching her new video and it really put me off just her flaky hair showing spots on her chest and the fact the camera is always pointing up her nose

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.