Demi Donnelly #11 Picks her arse, relationships a farce. Pups 4 content, ideas are sparse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You guyssss

Do you not remember what she said on tik tok!!

She doesn't make an effort everyday because if she did no one would compliment her when she does make an effort
😭😭😭
We are complianting her on how much of. A lazy slob she is as don't see how she get all this payed ad looking like she dose

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s literally copied the dialogue of a video I saw from tiffanyferg “the normalisation of Facetune is problematic” 😂😂😂😂 get your own ideas hun

• Heart
Reactions: 7
“Easy way for me to wrap presents and make content for you guys” wtf hahahaa she thinks that’s some sort of impressive multi tasking

She’s gone full amber Wright at the end of the video omg 😂😂😂😂 recommends following herself and Lucy wood 🤣🤣 ok amber

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
We're getting to the crux of the matter now, Demi is jealous of attractive/slim females. This video was just another excuse to witch about her "friends" "colleagues" only difference now is shes doing it in her own name and not in Amber's or her brothers.
I've met a few Demis in my life they like to tell women within the HEALTHY WEIGHT bracket to EAT A BURGER!

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
The beds going to used for guests! Id be ashamed to even put it in the skip

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
That mattress is a bleeping disgrace. Also the irony of her sitting in front of it talking about “perfect instagrammers.”

and...the way Demi sits cross legged really annoys me. I’ve never seen anyone else position their leg that way when doing it. And since it’s her, it just really pisses me off.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That mattress is a bleeping disgrace. Also the irony of her sitting in front of it talking about “perfect instagrammers.”

and...the way Demi sits cross legged really annoys me. I’ve never seen anyone else position their leg that way when doing it. And since it’s her, it just really pisses me off.
The leg thing bugs me too!! I don’t know what it is that pisses me off but it angers me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She went on and on about how her office needed "renovated" first for filming and now she's using a grotty, stained mattress as a background! Can't believe she's allowing guests to sleep on that. She has zero shame.

Seeing them sitting on the floor in front of the sofa is really getting on my nerves too.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I haven’t watched the mattress from the tip video yet, just wanted to ask the question how does someone who has a walk in wardrobe, a beauty room and mountains of free beauty products still look like someone drew an upside down smile on a beanbag?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I haven’t watched the mattress from the tip video yet, just wanted to ask the question how does someone who has a walk in wardrobe, a beauty room and mountains of free beauty products still look like someone drew an upside down smile on a beanbag?
I absolutely can’t deal with the descriptions of Demi 😂😂this thread is a scream!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
omg does she piss/tit the bed or something? How can a mattress be so VILE

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She says she hasn't edited her photos since she became an "influencer". A few minutes later she admits to smoothing her skin in pictures she's had taken at events so she can look like the other girls. I can't deal with her lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She says she hasn't edited her photos since she became an "influencer". A few minutes later she admits to smoothing her skin in pictures she's had taken at events so she can look like the other girls. I can't deal with her lies.
She’s just trying to force the ‘body positive’ angle because that’s literally all she has going 🥴 house hasn’t really worked and neither have the pups, the couples channel also doesn’t do that well. Dems knows she can get a few minions to call her inspiring if she acts like the average, plus size, unedited gal

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.