Demi Donnelly #11 Picks her arse, relationships a farce. Pups 4 content, ideas are sparse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually quite liked Demi although I haven’t watched her videos in a good while but if we do find out that she’s using spraying as a form of training for her dogs I will be fuming. She shouldn’t bleeping have dogs if she can’t be bothered to nurture them and train them with time and love. And not bothering about their safety with wax melts around? Are you bleeping stupid?

Sorry but reading this thread has really touched a nerve - I just really wish that people would think before getting animals. They are hard work, they’re like children, they need to be taught and loved not stuck in a room and sprayed with bleeping water.
Have you read the Amber Wright saga???

Reactions: 2
People think they’re entitled to dogs, that’s the issue. They can be completely not equipped to care for them, but they’re entitled to own a dog. Makes me livid

Reactions: 8
Have you read the Amber Wright saga???
Yeah, I read that months back though - thought it was quite scandalous at the time but I got over it as I still thought she was fairly humorous. But as I said, I haven’t watched any of her recent vids so catching up on this particular thread, I’m quite shocked 🥴

Last edited:
Yeah, I read that months back though - thought it was quite scandalous at the time but I got over it as I still thought she was fairly humorous. But as I said, I haven’t watched any of her recent vids so catching up on this particular thread, I’m quite shocked 🥴
She’s about as humorous as getting diagnosed with a terminal illness. She’s only good to watch to make yourself feel better.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s about as humorous as getting diagnosed with a terminal illness. She’s only good to watch to make yourself feel better.
You have me howling 🤣

It's 4:03pm here I'm tempted to private message Sean on insta so he has a message to wake up to asking if he wants to come over and escape Demi to live with me in New Zealand 😈 Wonder how long it would take for me to be blocked on all 3 accounts looool

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You have me howling 🤣

It's 4:03pm here I'm tempted to private message Sean on insta so he has a message to wake up to asking if he wants to come over and escape Demi to live with me in New Zealand 😈 Wonder how long it would take for me to be blocked on all 3 accounts looool
I’d give it 0.3 nano seconds, I can imagine Demi monitors poor Sean and his social media like she’s his weirdo mother

Reactions: 11
She’s an absolute bleep. The way she slagged off her own friends on here. The way she treats her family. The way she harassed that poor grieving MUA. No amount of flabby dancing and gurning faces can make me think she’s likeable.

Reactions: 16
Does anyone else think the dogs will be her get out of jail free card when it comes to kids? "the dogs haven't been around kids so it just wouldn't be fair on them, we wouldn't know what they'd be like" etc.

She went from "dont know, we'll see, in the future" before they moved in, to flat out no once Sean was already in too deep to get out. Awful behaviour

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I just can't get my head round the belly dancing, she's so into it with that look of concentration on her face, its always the same dance with the downward arm slams (I don't know what else to call them) I wish she would stop this, its in no way promoting body positivity, who wants to see a stomach wobbling around like that, i know i certainly don't. She says she wasn't feeling herself then proceeds to dance in the most unflattering way and says a few pounds doesn't hurt anyone. That's not exactly true is it? A females waist should be less than 35 inches (I actually think its less than this now) if its more than that the NHS advise you speak to your GP as you're at risk of heart disease, type 2 diabetes, cancer and stroke.
I see a lot of comments thanking her for her body positive message, this is not OK, these people shouldn't be listening to some ninny on the gram they should be making positive changes to their lifestyle but instead they love their unhealthy body which is making them ill and will probably shorten their lives. Demi for gods sake get back on the fitness page and set a good example, loving ourselves should start with a healthy body.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I just can't get my head round the belly dancing, she's so into it with that look of concentration on her face, its always the same dance with the downward arm slams (I don't know what else to call them) I wish she would stop this, its in no way promoting body positivity, who wants to see a stomach wobbling around like that, i know i certainly don't. She says she wasn't feeling herself then proceeds to dance in the most unflattering way and says a few pounds doesn't hurt anyone. That's not exactly true is it? A females waist should be less than 35 inches (I actually think its less than this now) if its more than that the NHS advise you speak to your GP as you're at risk of heart disease, type 2 diabetes, cancer and stroke.
I see a lot of comments thanking her for her body positive message, this is not OK, these people shouldn't be listening to some ninny on the gram they should be making positive changes to their lifestyle but instead they love their unhealthy body which is making them ill and will probably shorten their lives. Demi for gods sake get back on the fitness page and set a good example, loving ourselves should start with a healthy body.
I’ve got to disagree with your comment here, yes I’m all for promoting body positivity fat or skinny but it always seems to be other women putting women down, I don’t even like demi but I cannot stand other women putting people down for their weight and sayings it’s unhealthy gonna die earlier etc. I also don’t agree that being obese gets glorified either but there is no ‘normal’ size, everyone is different. “A females waist should be this size”... no it should be whatever size the duck you want it to be and what your comfortable at

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Forgive me if this has been mentioned in previous threads, I've only just decided to mention now that she must spend a LOT, like a bleeping lot of her time (not like she has anything better to do) monitoring her YT videos and Instagram comments searching for hate to delete. If you search her most popular videos there is no any hate and hearts/replies to comments that are from 1/2 weeks ago from videos that were posted 2 years ago. You'd think if she was so busy and ✨stressed✨ all the time she definitely wouldn't have hours to check criticism comments on socials.

Secondly, does it bug anyone else on her most recent main channel video at 15:00 where talks about debt, money, buying things outright and how she "never pays monthly for things" and how its "not the type of person she is." Is she forgetting the reason she CAN pay these things off is because of US? Because of her viewers, haters or subscribers she makes money from a fan base no matter who is watching. She came from normal 9-5 council office job and I think it is forgetting the background where she actually came from. Nothing wrong with paying for things off, I did it with my car because I was young and couldn't afford to pay things for outright. It's not a "type of person".... it's because I couldn't bleeping afford to. She is incredibly ungrateful, snobby and only thanks fans when she's reminded to.

Rant over 🤣🤣
Does anyone remember the #ad she did for Klarna. But she’s above paying monthly for anything..

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think if she’s going to push body positivity which is fine but post her weight she does need to be honest. I think lying about her weight is very dangerous to her fans who are impressionable may lead them to feeling really negative with their own weight. If she doesn’t feel comfortable sharing the truth she should remove her weight from the insta bio

Reactions: 16
Does anyone else think the dogs will be her get out of jail free card when it comes to kids? "the dogs haven't been around kids so it just wouldn't be fair on them, we wouldn't know what they'd be like" etc.

She went from "dont know, we'll see, in the future" before they moved in, to flat out no once Sean was already in too deep to get out. Awful behaviour
Nope, because she’s rehoming at least one of them in the next year.

I think if she’s going to push body positivity which is fine but post her weight she does need to be honest. I think lying about her weight is very dangerous to her fans who are impressionable may lead them to feeling really negative with their own weight. If she doesn’t feel comfortable sharing the truth she should remove her weight from the insta bio
Exactly this. 13 stone my arse, is the 13 stone just her overhang?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know this is a stretch, but do you think Demi doesn't realise how big she is? in 2016 I put on about 3/4 stone and I genuinely didn't realise how big I was until I lost it all last year. At the time I'd knew I'd put on weight, but it's like I just couldn't admit to myself how much. Yet now I'm back to my original weight I can look back and see how big I actually was.

Maybe Demi is just in denial, tbh I'd rather this was the case than her lying. Because I've been 13 stone before, and sis you aint 13 stone right now.

I'd class 13 stone in a healthy weight bracket, Demi is not in said bracket.

Reactions: 14
I know this is a stretch, but do you think Demi doesn't realise how big she is? in 2016 I put on about 3/4 stone and I genuinely didn't realise how big I was until I lost it all last year. At the time I'd knew I'd put on weight, but it's like I just couldn't admit to myself how much. Yet now I'm back to my original weight I can look back and see how big I actually was.

Maybe Demi is just in denial, tbh I'd rather this was the case than her lying. Because I've been 13 stone before, and sis you aint 13 stone right now.

I actually get what you mean, I never thought I was actually fat, I was always so confident within myself and actually lost almost 4 stone last year and it wasn’t till I lost the weight I actually saw how big I was. I’m just a little under 13 stone now and think I’m just normal? I’m not massively fat, not skinny either 😂

another thing though, like I kind of knew I was fat and just accepted it and was okay with that?

But I definitely feel if your happy within yourself it doesn’t matter your size or weight.

Reactions: 3
I actually get what you mean, I never thought I was actually fat, I was always so confident within myself and actually lost almost 4 stone last year and it wasn’t till I lost the weight I actually saw how big I was. I’m just a little under 13 stone now and think I’m just normal? I’m not massively fat, not skinny either 😂
Exactly - 13 stone is a healthy weight. Which is why I'm in disblief that's Demi's weight. I can imagine it can also be quite damaging to people who weigh 13 stone and have body dysmorphia, or just self conscious in general, that they think they're Demi's size.

I've definitely lied, or been in denial about my weight when I was heavier, but I wasn't sharing that with 100,000's of people online. They're called 'influencers' for a reason, and the only thing she's influencing me to do is to stop watching her.

Also realise I've done a 180, I was initially on her side, now I'm just annoyed at her haha.

Reactions: 5
I just haaaate to see other girls bringing girls down for their weight, not sure what it is that annoys me Cos I could sit here and call her for her upside down mouth, but someone’s weight just doesn’t sit right with me haha

I say that as I’m sat stuffing my face with a second breakfast 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just haaaate to see other girls bringing girls down for their weight, not sure what it is that annoys me Cos I could sit here and call her for her upside down mouth, but someone’s weight just doesn’t sit right with me haha

I say that as I’m sat stuffing my face with a second breakfast 😂🙄
Lol I replied to this initally being so defensive that this was aimed at me - until I realised you're the person I've been in discussion with about this hahaha! I'm an idiot.

But I agree, I'm annoyed at the lie she's made, not her genuine weight. I would never criticise anyone for their weight. But her being 13 stone is just factually incorrect!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This🙌 you can't preach about body positivity and that extra weight doesn't matter when you have an Instagram that is supposed to be dedicated to weight loss! If she really believes that weight doesn't matter and it's all about health then she should remove her weight from her insta.

I couldn't care less what weight she is. If she's happy with her body that's all that matters, but it's the lying that I can't stand.

Not everyone is healthy at the same weight either. I don't think 13st is particularly "healthy" if you're 5ft for example. Unless you have lots of muscle. It would have to be a lot!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.