Demi Donnelly #11 Picks her arse, relationships a farce. Pups 4 content, ideas are sparse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. Sitting in front of the sofa, camera up close and crying.... does she think she's a big time YouTuber after a scandal?

I'm going to get somewhat deep and rambly but, I watched an old video yesterday, the one where she does her make up badly and gets her mams and seans reaction... I actually found it quite funny/sad, whether she's acting or not, she seemed genuinely happy and bubbly, no #ads or bullshit, just her making herself look like a clown for content.

Its sad to see how much she's changed in such a short space of time and I'm not sure whether she's always been like this and her true personality is coming out.
I have always found something about her sad (irritating but sad) and its the fact that this lass is constantly trying to measure herself and imitate other well liked youtubers.... jumping on trends, couples channels, vlogamus, weight loss journeys... the list could go on!

I think she would benefit from giving herself a break from youtube and the internet to focus on herself because every video that she puts up is getting more strained.

I dunno, i'm not trying to rave about her or give her pity, just needed to get this off my chest!

Reactions: 18
Maybe I’m cynical but if her vlogamus vlogs have been bombing she knows a clickbaity sad title is a sure fire way to get some views on this vid.

I don’t buy it. Master manipulator with a side order of lazy af.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Flip, work was really busy last night. I have a lot of responsibilities, I feel overwhelmed. Might just pack the whole thing in. 🙄🙄🙄

won’t be too long before Sean has sole responsibility for the mortgage payments.Especially when the “ads” stop coming in, seeing as it’s her only videos these days, companies will soon stop paying her to promote anything. Not only does she go to no effort with her appearance in them, but the quality of the videos is so poor. Most “influencers” space out their paid promotions so that (cynically) it seems they are being more genuine about the product. But it’s the only thing our Arse Digging Grotbag puts out these days.So now essentially she has packed in vlogamus, she’s not doing any videos that aren’t a paid ad.

She shouldn’t be too surprised when her viewership starts to nosedive.

Reactions: 11
Demi would be on top of the world had it not been for negative comments, she's used to her family doting on her and kissing her arse. Tbh I blame them for this, they haven't prepared this woman for the real world at all, she doesn't respond well to criticism because she's never faced any. She bullies and manipulates to get her own way and huffs and belittles when she doesn't. Reading these threads has resulted in this massive tantrum, seriously girl did you think erotic dancing on the carpet would not draw criticism. I'm glad my clicking on your videos feeds you and your puppies, I'm very charitable and it tis the season.
Oh and I'm sure without the video clicking I'd be paying for you in one way or another.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t think she realises how much of her content is just ads. I’ve just gone through her recent insta posts and marked all of the ones that are ads or gifted... and to be honest I could have included more if I was being really nit picky. speaks for itself really!

edit: I should have marked the pitcher and piano one too.. that was gifted

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I don’t think she realises how much of her content is just ads. I’ve just gone through her recent insta posts and marked all of the ones that are ads or gifted... and to be honest I could have included more if I was being really nit picky. speaks for itself really!

edit: I should have marked the pitcher and piano one too.. that was gifted
It’s because of people like her that Instagram feels like an advertisement app rather than a social app where you go to catch up on people’s lives and find interesting accounts. It’s sad honestly.
Demi is vile and manipulative, I don’t know why she has a platform. I do enjoy watching the car crash that is her daily dose channel though 😂

Reactions: 10
That VLOG has actually made me furious .. I’ve been working on the front line as an NHS Nurse solidly since March. I’ve had no leave. When the gyms been open I’ve been there at 5am before I go to work. I still manage to ensure me and my partner look after our Dog together (we work opposing shifts), we also do the shopping doorstop drop for my elderly grandad with Dementia and our house remains clean and tidy doodles!! The audacity of her to say I’ve had to get up at 7am I’m not used to it. Get into the real world hon!! Love that her family have raised a selfish toad with no ambition order drive .. and I’m also 24!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Who admits I’d rather do ads all Christmas than do vlogamas for you guys 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
That VLOG has actually made me furious .. I’ve been working on the front line as an NHS Nurse solidly since March. I’ve had no leave. When the gyms been open I’ve been there at 5am before I go to work. I still manage to ensure me and my partner look after our Dog together (we work opposing shifts), we also do the shopping doorstop drop for my elderly grandad with Dementia and our house remains clean and tidy doodles!! The audacity of her to say I’ve had to get up at 7am I’m not used to it. Get into the real world hon!! Love that her family have raised a selfish toad with no ambition order drive .. and I’m also 24!
Yes 🙌🏻 7am is literally a lie in for me. I usually start work at 6am 😂

Reactions: 9
Yes 🙌🏻 7am is literally a lie in for me. I usually start work at 6am 😂
same if my baby sleeps until 7am ish that's a sleep in! But agreed with all, can she get in touch with the real world. I'm sick of influencers acting like they work soooo hard for their money. Also gtfo, getting fast fashion clothes gifted to you and then selling them Depop is disgusting and twice as unethical. Donate it all to charity if you earn so much.

Reactions: 9
same if my baby sleeps until 7am ish that's a sleep in! But agreed with all, can she get in touch with the real world. I'm sick of influencers acting like they work soooo hard for their money. Also gtfo, getting fast fashion clothes gifted to you and then selling them Depop is disgusting and twice as unethical. Donate it all to charity if you earn so much.
Exactly! She claimed she earns 5-7k a month and Sean is an electrician they must be rolling in money. Sure doesn’t look like it I think she’s lying

Reactions: 13
How disappointing.

Clickbait title and riddled with ads.

She's only posted that as a defense to the negative comments.

Focusing only on the "haterzz" and not on her loyal hunny buns will be this girls downfall.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20201212-115553~2.png

These comments on her vids never fail in making me laugh. Also a reminder she didn't need to get the dogs, especially 2 of them

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How disappointing.

Clickbait title and riddled with ads.

She's only posted that as a defense to the negative comments.

Focusing only on the "haterzz" and not on her loyal hunny buns will be this girls downfall.
This! What happens when the huns start inquiring where all this hate is taking place, granted there has been a few bun fights on her socials this week which she hastily deleted. All it takes is for one to Google her then the cats out of the bag, she was just dying to say duck off tattlers but she can't.
Her attitude stinks, she treats her subs with contempt, Jesus that much was so clear from her response, I don't owe you guys anything, if I FEEL like uploading I'll do it but if not sod you all. The people who kiss her arse have given her the opportunity to be a home owner and many many other opportunities and this lazy article is trying to hold them to ransom, either they continue to stroke her ego, which let's face it noone in the real world would do, apart from her family or she'll not post her dull life updates. Let's see how that works out for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 343972

These comments on her vids never fail in making me laugh. Also a reminder she didn't need to get the dogs, especially 2 of them
View attachment 343972

LMAO what exactly makes her strong? What has she been through? She’s only throwing her toys out of the pram because she’s been called out on her crappy behaviour. That doesn’t make her strong it makes her a brat.

Reactions: 19
She’s acting like she’s the only person who’s bought a house and a dog 😂I’m 25 working full time with a 4 year old 2 needy chihuahuas and renovating a house and don’t moan about it online 😂

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.