Demi Donnelly #11 Picks her arse, relationships a farce. Pups 4 content, ideas are sparse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting her money's worth out of the pups now, they'll be on Britain's got talent next. Love the chanel jumper, I'm sure that's legit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't either, she's manic again about material possessions. Honestly I feel sad for her that stuff drives her into such a frenzy, I know she has spoken in the past about having very little growing up so I can somewhat understand this behaviour. Glad to hear she got vans hopefully the old ones can be disposed of, she must be really tight that she couldn't have bought her own. I presume Grandma is on a pension so accepting money as well as gifts when she's allegedly making a mint makes me feel a bit ill.

Reactions: 7
am I the only person who gets nowhere near this volume of presents?

Reactions: 21
Does anybody else cringe when she mentions her brother .... it just reminds me of her blaming Amber Wright on him ...

Reactions: 19
I know this is going to sound nasty but so duck. Itā€™s just a load of old shite isnā€™t it? Iā€™m of the opinion that I wonā€™t waste money for the sake of wasting it. I donā€™t give or receive anywhere near this amount of presents but what I do buy/receive is stuff that I genuinely need or like. It just comes across wasteful buying mountains of tat just for the sake of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
am I the only person who gets nowhere near this volume of presents?
Trust me you're not, I don't think getting this amount of tat is normal.
I know this is going to sound nasty but so duck. Itā€™s just a load of old shite isnā€™t it? Iā€™m of the opinion that I wonā€™t waste money for the sake of wasting it. I donā€™t give or receive anywhere near this amount of presents but what I do buy/receive is stuff that I genuinely need or like. It just comes across wasteful buying mountains of tat just for the sake of it.
Exactly!! I wouldn't know what to do with 90% of the stuff she got, it's just clutter. My grandma sent me a tin of homemade christmas cookies this year and honestly it was one of my fave presents.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Well, my kids receive a present each from their grandparents, granted they have a lot to buy for and great grandkids and nobody is left out. But I have never seen this before and my lounge is like Santa's grotto on Christmas morning. We buy each other thoughtful gifts, this looks a little like supermarket sweep around b&m.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well, my kids receive a present each from their grandparents, granted they have a lot to buy for and great grandkids and nobody is left out. But I have never seen this before and my lounge is like Santa's grotto on Christmas morning. We buy each other thoughtful gifts, this looks a little like supermarket sweep around b&m.
So much tat that she canā€™t even remember who bought her what šŸ˜¶

Reactions: 5
I mean if they spent the Ā£60 or so on something worthwhile I'd understand, I suspect funds don't allow that and they pick up stuff throughout the year.
I did quite like the greyhound bust wonder where it was from.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.