Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

margesimpsin

Have we learned NOTHING from Covid. If you or your kids are sick stay at home. Infection control works!!
How many Santa visits?
Kids spiking temps, off to free hotel stays.... Honestly if kids are sick normal mothers go right that our plans cancelled stay home will try make you better.
Poor kids. Spiking temps like that can indicate an underlying infection that isn't being treated that needs an antibiotic or viral obviously but still, Christ above! Dragging kids around like show ponys coz it's "work".
With the likes of strep A also septicemia can happen fairly quickly. Bringing child to coffee shop while she off sick!! Bring her to her GP
No excuses

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

butterflybilly

VIP Member
Shes raging now if she cant take more than 6 months maternity leave, as insta was gonna pay her to have extra time off.... you never went in to work anyway Danni the ******, so what difference will it make? Oh boo hoo, if your followers dont go back up you wont be gifted your weekends away.... DELIGHTED, HOPE RACHEL GORRY, TWINS AND ME, FBG are next🫡

• Wow
  • Haha

Influncer Snarker

VIP Member
Jesus, some of ye really need to get down from your Ivory towers. I'm no fan of Danni but criticising her for having what looked like a glass of red (it could have been coke or a non alcoholic either) is way too OTT. And if you were born in the 80's or early 90's the chances are your ma's did alot worse when they were pregnant with you. It's no one's business but theirs.

• Heart

Ali x

I'm sorry but I have a hard time believing these affair rumours.
This is definitely true it’s terrible but her and Willie (her friends partner at the time who she has a kid with) made her friend think she was crazy saying she was making it all up in her head as she had had suspicions.. Danielle was the babies godmother and stood there in the church while the child was being christened knowing she was having an affair with the babies father.. Danielle was practically family with her family, they destroyed the poor girl.. imagine that happening to you.. it’s soul destroying and it is mad to see that she’s blogging away not a bother to her I’d be hiding away mortified

• Wow
Reactions: 11

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I never heard of her until people started sharing her account yesterday but why is it other peoples problem that she can’t afford unpaid maternity? The entitlement is too much. I hope she declares this income to revenue.

Reactions: 10

xxbcxx

I could never really put my finger on what she reminded me of and when she put that video up that “Kev caught her” with yeah right Danni 🙈 anyway she reminds me of a Roma Gypsy! The clothes she wears sometimes the earrings she’s just so tacky at times I can’t ✋🏼

Reactions: 10

allthetruth

VIP Member
Mother of the year strikes again can’t buy the toy the child might want for Xmas as it’s too expensive but no problems going off to get her eyebrows done today flat out buying stuff for herself but can’t spend money on the toy for the child like last year she had to sell her own toys to buy an iPad but herself could spend a fortune on Botox lip fillers and everything else

Reactions: 9

shamelessflogger

Worried about the drive to the event as it would be too much for her back but can drive all over the place for freebie hotels and santa experiences 🙄 Give it a rest Danni love, signed off from work for nothing

davo2001

Well 4 anyone else 2 say th only reason she married a person is because its th 1st time she never wamter 2 be with another person is true cause 4 concern. So if eventually another person came along would she want 2 n with them. Mayb I'm strange but if I'm with some that would b last remark I'd make as it would always deal with doubt.
What the fuck am I just after reading?

• Haha

xxbcxx

The irony of her latest story, loving them is about all you do Danni, you do nothing for them kids unless it’s for content, they go no where unless it’s free, they get dragged from pillar to post even when sick for content & dumped every chance you get. You’ve a step daughter you don’t give the time of day to. Your husband & cleaner do the rest. Stop pushing the false narrative you are like the rest of us Mothers. You’re the laziest, most attention seeking, self absorbed “Mother” I’ve seen in a long time.

Reactions: 8

Dusty2020

VIP Member
So she can’t take unpaid maternity because she can’t do the work she had lined up on Insta now because she lost her original page, surely now that she has a new page with almost 20,000 followers the brands will still go ahead and work with her, or am I missing something here?

Ladydee

And pr invited stay in Clare this time.. she's some woman for the freebies all the same... must kill her to turn anything down..
With an eight week old baby would you be arsed in travelling all the way down there to stay in a little hut basically with five people 🫣

Unfluential

Having stayed at the Dunadry numerous times I can confirm it is lovely and we have always enjoyed our stays. However, I won't be returning having seen this scrounger getting a free PR trip. Can also recommend the La Mon for anyone looking for a similar hotel to the Dunadry.

14winegumz14

Each to their own and all that but she hasn't even had a scan yet and isn't sure when she's due. Surely the only reason she announced the pregnancy was because it would "look" better with them being away. Pathetic

DrTemperanceBrennan

She's clearly reading here and her explanation of being invited to things...:rolleyes: you are invited that means you can decline. Ffs your kids are only small for a short time stop selling your soul for cheap tat and nights in hotels.
She's unfortunately also one of the those who give pregnant public servants a bad name by going out sick at the end of her pregnancy...nothing wrong with her she can continue her gallivanting and shilling she just doesn't want to do her day job.

Jrjld

So she would have technically ovulated 17 weeks ago which doesn't align with dubai. God love her I feel sorry for her reading any of these rumours while preggers 🙁
I’m no fan of hers but I don’t believe a word of it! Very malicious thing to put out there. I hope she doesn’t read here and if she does I hope she pays no attention to it.

Clangers2

VIP Member
Do ye think she pushes out her belly and it's more bad posture than an actual 'bump' I don't care if youve had 10 kids, no one has a bump that size when only 13/14 weeks pregnant it's not anatomically possible the baby is legit the size of a golf ball even smaller

Name and Shame

VIP Member
She kept moaning all last week that she was suffering from “”anxiety “”, coz Kev went back to work & she had to get them all up & do the school runs etc.

Its AMAZING, no anxiety, when she fucks off to go on the Piss, and leave the kids with somebody overnight

I would imagine, loads of white lines, being done tonight between them