Danni the Mammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently one of her circle of friends had a few too many and let it slip that she hooked up with an old flame in dubai. She seems convinced that he's the real dad.
Well the two kids are the image of each other & him so we’ll see if this one doesn’t look like him too we’ll know 🤣 I obviously don’t know the girl but I doubt very much she’d be that stupid. She’d surely have to come clean, especially with him having another kid sure that’d mean they’d not even be related. Surely she wouldn’t pass it off as a sibling!

Reactions: 2
Apparently one of her circle of friends had a few too many and let it slip that she hooked up with an old flame in dubai. She seems convinced that he's the real dad.
And who did you hear this from? A friend of the loose lipped friend? Jesus there's always a story isn't there 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Although she has up today she’s 19 weeks & 19 weeks ago she was in Dubai 🙈🙈 I’d be getting the dna if I was the husband 🤣🤣

Although she has up today she’s 19 weeks & 19 weeks ago she was in Dubai 🙈🙈 I’d be getting the dna if I was the husband 🤣🤣
So she would have technically ovulated 17 weeks ago which doesn't align with dubai. God love her I feel sorry for her reading any of these rumours while preggers 🙁

Reactions: 7
So she would have technically ovulated 17 weeks ago which doesn't align with dubai. God love her I feel sorry for her reading any of these rumours while preggers 🙁
I’m no fan of hers but I don’t believe a word of it! Very malicious thing to put out there. I hope she doesn’t read here and if she does I hope she pays no attention to it.

Reactions: 8
I’m no fan of hers but I don’t believe a word of it! Very malicious thing to put out there. I hope she doesn’t read here and if she does I hope she pays no attention to it.
Same people just trying to be nasty

Reactions: 4
Jaysus the amount if annual leave this one must get, how many holidays has she been on so far this year?!

Reactions: 3
Another one who basically is selling her kids online to have a insta glam life and freebies - shameless.

Reactions: 3
I can't believe the amount of influencers that take their kids out of school so early in th school year just to get a cheap holiday. Must be so frustrating 4 teachers trying to get them to catch up.

Reactions: 1
So since Christmas she's had holidays in Limerick, Clare, Sligo, Cavan, Dubai,, Wexford, Salou and now Netherlands. Possibly more, I only had a quick look. Its crazy- how much money must she be making from Insta to afford it all?! I have friends who are doctors and solicitors but can still only afford one holiday a year. Especially with kids in tow.

Reactions: 5
So since Christmas she's had holidays in Limerick, Clare, Sligo, Cavan, Dubai,, Wexford, Salou and now Netherlands. Possibly more, I only had a quick look. Its crazy- how much money must she be making from Insta to afford it all?! I have friends who are doctors and solicitors but can still only afford one holiday a year. Especially with kids in tow.
And rent on a house a baby on the way back to school presuming kev pays maintenance for older child and probably paying back a wedding loan ontop of the holidays

Obviously nt declaring her income from her Instagram 2 revenue. Need 2 spend it somewhere.😂

Reactions: 1
Is this one allergic to her gaff or what? Shes literally NEVER at home🙄
Is she not wrecked!! I know she wasn't drinking on holiday but you're always that bit more tired when you come home and this one is preggers. I'd love to know her secret because I certainly wouldn't have the energy to be traipsing off to a concert one day after your holidays (with 2 small children) and it wasn't like she was lounging by the pool.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.