Danni the Mammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if anyone believes he “caught her”, completely staged and set up! She’s pathetic would do anything for a few likes and comments.

The gypsy catfish
Jesus the power of cosmetic surgery thank god for her they can work wonders now

Reactions: 4
The irony of her latest story, loving them is about all you do Danni, you do nothing for them kids unless it’s for content, they go no where unless it’s free, they get dragged from pillar to post even when sick for content & dumped every chance you get. You’ve a step daughter you don’t give the time of day to. Your husband & cleaner do the rest. Stop pushing the false narrative you are like the rest of us Mothers. You’re the laziest, most attention seeking, self absorbed “Mother” I’ve seen in a long time.

Reactions: 8
The irony of her latest story, loving them is about all you do Danni, you do nothing for them kids unless it’s for content, they go no where unless it’s free, they get dragged from pillar to post even when sick for content & dumped every chance you get. You’ve a step daughter you don’t give the time of day to. Your husband & cleaner do the rest. Stop pushing the false narrative you are like the rest of us Mothers. You’re the laziest, most attention seeking, self absorbed “Mother” I’ve seen in a long time.
Her page name Danni the mammy 🤣🤣 sometimes I wonder is that joke

Reactions: 5
I could think of a lot of endings to Danny the ?? But mammy would not be one of them a mother yeah right that has to be biggest joke I’ve ever heard

Reactions: 3
Is it just me or do her lips look odd this morning? Also the most used item on her house but yet the tag is still on it 🤣 No cost of living crisis in that household

Reactions: 1
Is it just me or do her lips look odd this morning? Also the most used item on her house but yet the tag is still on it 🤣 No cost of living crisis in that household
I thought they looked different last night surely she could not have got them done while pregnant.Saw her in Newbridge yesterday I mean the weather was that dull it was almost dark and she had the big sunglasses taking over her whole face like she was a Kardashian going around.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another weekend away from the kids for Danni the pretend Mammy. Doesn’t Kev look ecstatic about another weekend away looking at the back of her phone 😂

• Haha
The worst part of it all is she actually has no shame about admitting to not being able to get away from the fast enough and then has a page called Danni the mammy it’s laughable

Reactions: 2
Is she drinking when she’s pregnant? Looked like a glass of red wine in front of her in the bar!!

She’s even more vile than I originally thought, drinking while pregnant, she should be ashamed of herself. Looked liked the dullest night ever, would you even be bothered?! I’d rather be at home 😂

She’s even more vile than I originally thought, drinking while pregnant, she should be ashamed of herself. Looked liked the dullest night ever, would you even be bothered?! I’d rather be at home 😂
But if she was at home she would have to mind her kids and I mean you couldn’t expect her to do that or god forbid clean. Her house

But if she was at home she would have to mind her kids and I mean you couldn’t expect her to do that or god forbid clean. Her house
She’s a lazy bastard!! And what is the story with her lips? I’m fascinated with them & the way her speech is affected by them stupid teeth 😬

I cringe everytime she puts kev on the camera he looks so awkward he has to get a slagging from his friends works colleges over the way she is humiliating him

I'll admit I had a couple of beers when I was pregnant, now it was at the very end when I just had a pain in my hole being pregnant! I figured the baby was cooked at this stage 🙈 My doctor would always say he would rather me have a glass of wine over my blood pressure rising so if it relaxes me so be it. But this was when I could barely walk anymore and I was sitting at home in my husbands tracksuit bottoms. There was no way I would have gone out at like 7 months, all dolled up for a date night and a large glass of red, it just wouldn't enter in my head at all! I barely wanted to do that before I was pregnant 😆

• Sick
Well screen shots have been taken of it and the next maternity company that works with her will be getting them sent to them and I will tell them I am going on every local radio station telling people how they feel that this is acceptable and ok to work with the likes of that one

I'll admit I had a couple of beers when I was pregnant, now it was at the very end when I just had a pain in my hole being pregnant! I figured the baby was cooked at this stage 🙈 My doctor would always say he would rather me have a glass of wine over my blood pressure rising so if it relaxes me so be it. But this was when I could barely walk anymore and I was sitting at home in my husbands tracksuit bottoms. There was no way I would have gone out at like 7 months, all dolled up for a date night and a large glass of red, it just wouldn't enter in my head at all! I barely wanted to do that before I was pregnant 😆
but is she only 7 months only time will tell on that I seriously have my doubts, I think Danni the mammy (I laugh every time I even say that) is further along that she wants to admit somehow

Jesus, some of ye really need to get down from your Ivory towers. I'm no fan of Danni but criticising her for having what looked like a glass of red (it could have been coke or a non alcoholic either) is way too OTT. And if you were born in the 80's or early 90's the chances are your ma's did alot worse when they were pregnant with you. It's no one's business but theirs.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.