Danni the Mammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They only ever order steak when there getting a freebie its plain old burger and chips when she has to pay she has to be one of the biggest scroungers on it

Reactions: 6
They only ever order steak when there getting a freebie its plain old burger and chips when she has to pay she has to be one of the biggest scroungers on it
she’s a “foodie” .. when it’s free .. the miserable witch!!

Jesus, some of ye really need to get down from your Ivory towers. I'm no fan of Danni but criticising her for having what looked like a glass of red (it could have been coke or a non alcoholic either) is way too OTT. And if you were born in the 80's or early 90's the chances are your ma's did alot worse when they were pregnant with you. It's no one's business but theirs.
It’s everyone’s business when she puts it on her story! Yes .. she can do whatever the duck she wants but when she’s getting paid from brands to promote pregnancy items & gifted hotel stays it hardly bodes well to be seen with what clearly looked like a glass of red wine when she is heavily pregnant!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She definitely reads here, she’d love the fact people are talking about her! It wouldn’t surprise me if she has an account on here talking tit about her so called blogger friends, that’s the type of person she is! She’s an ego maniac, so two faced and fake…

Reactions: 5
“The place is kicking” it’s almost as if you’re full of tit again Danni 🙃 talk about the most boring weekend, and they’ve already been there but she’s such a greedy witch she couldn’t turn it down 🙈 and as for drinking while pregnant, are we surprised?? She’s not winning any mother of the year awards, gives no fucks about the two she already has so she’s gonna treat the one inside her the same!

• Heart
Having stayed at the Dunadry numerous times I can confirm it is lovely and we have always enjoyed our stays. However, I won't be returning having seen this scrounger getting a free PR trip. Can also recommend the La Mon for anyone looking for a similar hotel to the Dunadry.

Reactions: 8
Exactly what needs to be done to these companies that give to these wasters that might stop them from giving to these leeches

Reactions: 3
Ah lads did you see the Tik tok with them all the their Christmas jammies ?! Poor Kev looks mortified 🙈🤣
I’ve no sympathy for him he deserves everything he gets all that brain dead thick did all weekend was film that common yoke in her hideous outfits and when I say hideous I mean hideous no wonder she gets them for nothing I mean who would actually pay to look like that so all the slagging he gets behind his back from the lads he works with is justified he deserves it

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Possibly nit picking, but this doesn’t happen in my house, but Why does she always leave them in the bath unsupervised?! Every Sunday evening she comes on sayin they’re in the bath and Kev isn’t there sometimes so he’s not keeping an eye on them!

Reactions: 1
How is she not mortified in them tik toks let alone Kev 🙈 She hasn’t an ounce of rhythm in her body she’s so such bad posture & then throw the bump in, she’s just weird looking 🙈

Possibly nit picking, but this doesn’t happen in my house, but Why does she always leave them in the bath unsupervised?! Every Sunday evening she comes on sayin they’re in the bath and Kev isn’t there sometimes so he’s not keeping an eye on them!
Coz she doesn’t give a feck, if something happened them in the bath, talking crap into her phone is more important

Reactions: 2
As I’ve said she surely must be nearly due the mother of the year award by now she’s also nearly as bad as the pelo one now parading the innocent kids all over TikTok making a show of them

And the lies that rolls off this yokes tongue the child wanted to do the tick tok yeah like it’s normal for a five year old to say oh mammy I want to do a Tiktok STF UP and stop
With your bullshit

As I’ve said she surely must be nearly due the mother of the year award by now she’s also nearly as bad as the pelo one now parading the innocent kids all over TikTok making a show of them

And the lies that rolls off this yokes tongue the child wanted to do the tick tok yeah like it’s normal for a five year old to say oh mammy I want to do a Tiktok STF UP and stop
With your bullshit
And she doesn’t even realise how bad it actually sounds, even if it were true, a 5 year old shouldn’t even know what’s on tik tok!

She’s been reading on here again 😂 “I’ve never speak to my phone in front of the kids because it’s not normal” so you just shove your phone in their faces 24/7 & post every move they make to 1000s of strangers, because that’s normal 🙈 Is she really that deluded or does she know the shite she is spouting 🙄 You full on admitted your 5 old daughter is on TikTok but it’s ok because you don’t talk to your phone in front of them. I mean come on!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s been reading on here again 😂 “I’ve never speak to my phone in front of the kids because it’s not normal” so you just shove your phone in their faces 24/7 & post every move they make to 1000s of strangers, because that’s normal 🙈 Is she really that deluded or does she know the shite she is spouting 🙄 You full on admitted your 5 old daughter is on TikTok but it’s ok because you don’t talk to your phone in front of them. I mean come on!!
no she’s taking the piss now she has to be she cannot be serious and surprise surprise her back is sore Again now that her weekend away is over and she’s due back to work give this yoke an Oscar quick and no but wait the best part is nobody tell her to relax hahahaha when does she actually do anything else just kill me now I can’t take much more of the dribble out of this one

Reactions: 4
no she’s taking the piss now she has to be she cannot be serious and surprise surprise her back is sore Again now that her weekend away is over and she’s due back to work give this yoke an Oscar quick and no but wait the best part is nobody tell her to relax hahahaha when does she actually do anything else just kill me now I can’t take much more of the dribble out of this one
Couldn’t believe what I was hearing!! Don’t tell me to relax & she never off her arse!! And I was thinking the exact same, no mention of her back until she’s back in work she’s a class act 🙈

Couldn’t believe what I was hearing!! Don’t tell me to relax & she never off her arse!! And I was thinking the exact same, no mention of her back until she’s back in work she’s a class act 🙈
you have to hand it to her she has a neck like a jockeys b****x and to actually say it and keep a straight face I actually think she was serious but surely she couldn’t have been

I can’t stand to watch or listen to her anymore, she is just so boring & has nothing to offer.
it’s getting embarrassing for her now she would be gone out sick from work already only if she done that she would be home and might actually have to mind her kids clean her house or at best stay home for more than an hour she would rather go into work and do nothing in there laziness really is an ugly trait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.