Danni the Mammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone follow this one? Bestie of Denise PELO. Loves a few freebies and likes to think she's a model?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone follow this one? Bestie of Denise PELO. Loves a few freebies and likes to think she's a model?
Restrictions don’t apply to Danni , at a Halloween party , Saturday night and had a bad hangover Sunday , 😳did she get a Covid pass , and works in a hospital

Reactions: 3
I really like and always found her honest and interesting.. But found it very uncomfortable at the weekend when she showed the reel of her daughter jumping in her underwear into her Halloween costume.. Too much of an invasion of privacy and inappropriate in my eyes

Love this site, but I believe you guys have it wrong on this girl
Love how real she is and if you message her she always reply
Very genuine girl and I love her account

Reactions: 2
I think it’s weird how she came out today and said she wanted to call her daughter (she’s not even pregnant) Penny when that’s the name of her Ex’s newborn daughter... jealous and bitter much? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
Surely that ex must have been years ago? If she's with kev for long. Also she has said about the name penny in numerous q&as, she's basically said it since Ollie was born that he would have been penny if he was a girl. So probably ex and new girl stole her name 😅

See she’s in a nice hotel how is this possible, we’re all to restrict movements and she’s living her best life , unless they did serious renovations on the rented house , she hates staying in

Wow!! Thought everywhere had to close unless they had guests already they could remain till end of stay ?? Maybe someone knows for sure could correct me? She had complained her stay was cancelled..... this one plays a blinder giving out about stuff but never actually suffers... I know her wedding got cancelled but a lot more important losses going on in the world...

See she’s in a nice hotel how is this possible, we’re all to restrict movements and she’s living her best life , unless they did serious renovations on the rented house , she hates staying in
I thought hotels were to be closed from the 27th we had one booked and it was cancelled because of the new restrictions, unless your right and they are doing something to the house.... I see the hotel isn't tagged aswell

Is she for real????
Her stories today, no words. We can clearly see from her post she was in a hotel but no mention off that on her story, first time they left the house today, hilarious. And now her children staying with grandparents and their cousins when we’ve just been sent back to the highest level of restrictions. Beggars belief.

Bad at. Telling lies, first time out of the house today , since Christmas, first time in the house lol , everyday she was somewhere legged it to Penney’s this evening, couldn’t tell the truth, breaking every restriction, don’t post photo of your hotel stay , if u haven’t left your house , or maybe it’s just twin , with her kids at the pool 😝
Her stories today, no words. We can clearly see from her post she was in a hotel but no mention off that on her story, first time they left the house today, hilarious. And now her children staying with grandparents and their cousins when we’ve just been sent back to the highest level of restrictions. Beggar
Her stories today, no words. We can clearly see from her post she was in a hotel but no mention off that on her story, first time they left the house today, hilarious. And now her children staying with grandparents and their cousins when we’ve just been sent back to the highest level of restrictions. Beggars belief.
s belief.

Yeh I wasn’t sure if I picked her up wrong... we only left the house today for a walk... but sure after your hotel stay you went to clonfert .... I’m doubting essential childcare for FRONTLINE WORKERS... which you are Danni 🤷🏽‍♀️ .... can be used for sleepovers to give mammy and daddy a night off??? Surely it’s for when they are on the frontline?? Would love a night off myself... any takers??
People will make what they will of the rules though. They always do... hence lockdown again!!!

I missed her stories yesterday but are ye talking about the photo with the fellas child in it too where she's in zebra print top?! Definitely looks like a hotel in the background. Live very locally to her and she was never one to stick to restrictions even though she was working in a hospital setting up to recently!!

She had stories up on hotel beds then girls in swimsuits 😳 on way to swimming. Had selfies with a girl - tagged Eimear I think - face to face 🤷🏽‍♀️ Essential stays and current guests were only allowed be catered for that day. She then took kiddos to clonfert after check out .... reduce your contacts Danni it was quite simple instructions.... but sure look at the mess we are in now people with up to 30+ contacts 😢

I wonder did she use her status as a HSE employee to book a hotel? It's wrong if she did.

Oh stop! She wouldn’t.. could she?
what’s the craic with Newbridge? Many winter walk destinations within 5km? I presume her usual pollardstown 🤷🏽‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.