Danni the Mammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly, when she said that, I taught to myself, who the duck does she think she is. A full day off???
She only works a 4 day a week & can’t even do that, with the amount of holidays she has gone on & the time off for the Wedding & was only after getting promoted in the job, about 2 or 3 weeks before the wedding.

I would say whoever gave her the promotion, is sorry to god they got “lumbered” with her, moved into there section/department
So you get a promotion don't ask for time off for hols 🤣

Sounds like she's planning to go full insta mode after baby. Plans to take a year or more off. She will be unbearable. She's in it enough as it is

Reactions: 6
Don't know why she calls herself Danni the Mammy. She never seems 2 b doing amy mammy duties. Already cashin on th pregnancy also. As I said before I think she could concentrate on giving her kids proper stability and save 4 a home 4 them rather than adding 2 th family and spend all th time.

Reactions: 5
Don't know why she calls herself Danni the Mammy. She never seems 2 b doing amy mammy duties. Already cashin on th pregnancy also. As I said before I think she could concentrate on giving her kids proper stability and save 4 a home 4 them rather than adding 2 th family and spend all th time.
Its not that easy saving for a house and she said before both of them had mortgage before so would find it very difficult to get a order one love how poeole say oh just save wish it was that easy

Reactions: 4
Its not that easy saving for a house and she said before both of them had mortgage before so would find it very difficult to get a order one love how poeole say oh just save wish it was that easy
Oh believe me I am in the same boat and know what exactly it is like. Would not think of adding 2 my family and worry constantly my landlord will sell the house I'm in. However have been saving amd unfortunately my kids have 2 do without alot of things like holidays and weekends away and most of their clothes r hand me downs from cousins but they don't even notice. I have 4 wheels that gets me from A to B would nt even consider upgrading my car. But it will b worth in th end knowing my kids will have a permanent home.🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh believe me I am in the same boat and know what exactly it is like. Would not think of adding 2 my family and worry constantly my landlord will sell the house I'm in. However have been saving amd unfortunately my kids have 2 do without alot of things like holidays and weekends away and most of their clothes r hand me downs from cousins but they don't even notice. I have 4 wheels that gets me from A to B would nt even consider upgrading my car. But it will b worth in th end knowing my kids will have a permanent home.🥰
In this day and age unfortunately some people are never gong to own there own home so should they not have kids

Reactions: 1
I'm not saying that but you have to consider if you r able to afford kids also. My priority at the moment is to give them a permanent home other peoples might b different. I previously had a property with my ex and did not make anything from it when it was sold so ended up in rental with no state hand outs. 1 salary household so very limited what I can borrow. There is 2 salaries coming in there so I'm sure with a few cut made u would b suprised how quickly a person can save and also would get alot more of a mortgage. Also there is th fresh start 4 people who previously had mortgages with ex partners. However when going 4 a mortgage the bank checks your spending so I can imagine what theirs look like.🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I'm not saying that but you have to consider if you r able to afford kids also. My priority at the moment is to give them a permanent home other peoples might b different. I previously had a property with my ex and did not make anything from it when it was sold so ended up in rental with no state hand outs. 1 salary household so very limited what I can borrow. There is 2 salaries coming in there so I'm sure with a few cut made u would b suprised how quickly a person can save and also would get alot more of a mortgage. Also there is th fresh start 4 people who previously had mortgages with ex partners. However when going 4 a mortgage the bank checks your spending so I can imagine what theirs look like.🤣
They don’t spend its all free 🧐

Do ye think she pushes out her belly and it's more bad posture than an actual 'bump' I don't care if youve had 10 kids, no one has a bump that size when only 13/14 weeks pregnant it's not anatomically possible the baby is legit the size of a golf ball even smaller

Reactions: 8
I’m pregnant on my third baby and am tiny 5ft ,I’m due just before her at Xmas I was showing early and have a fine bump but my god hers scares me she is very big for this many weeks !I know everyone different but whoa 🤯

Reactions: 3
She's due January. It's a girl

Just waiting for all the baby accupuncture, Rory Murphy, and baby boo tags again.

Hearing a lot of rumours around newbridge about who might be the daddy🤫
Ah stop I think she’s one of the biggest plonkers on insta but there’s no way her husband isn’t the Da 🙄 her cheating days are over she couldn’t risk loosing her precious following, she’s not going to through all the hassle of having a baby to rack up the following to throw it away just low that 🤣
On another note can we talk about her having the cheek to put “style” on her bio & wearing an outfit like that to westlife. She looked like a traveller. My jaw dropped when I seen how bad the dress was, and the tacky sliders & she posing away like she was gorgeous 🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Apparently one of her circle of friends had a few too many and let it slip that she hooked up with an old flame in dubai. She seems convinced that he's the real dad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.