Danni the Mammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She kept moaning all last week that she was suffering from “”anxiety “”, coz Kev went back to work & she had to get them all up & do the school runs etc.

Its AMAZING, no anxiety, when she fucks off to go on the Piss, and leave the kids with somebody overnight

I would imagine, loads of white lines, being done tonight between them

Reactions: 8
Omg this girl 🙈 she’s been away from her kids more in the last month then I have ever been in 9 yrs holllly duck! 2 of them in the bath 🤢 her stitches in all? And in and out of a pool? Wtf
---

Has she really left a 5 week old baby for the night. Well I suppose it's ok as she still is in Leinster.
This is her second time!! Baby was about 2 weeks the first time

Reactions: 5
And she missed her baby's first smile . Like how hard up must you be to get away so much with a 4 week old .. Guarantee she won't last a month without getting away from the kids again

Reactions: 6
And she missed her baby's first smile . Like how hard up must you be to get away so much with a 4 week old .. Guarantee she won't last a month without getting away from the kids again
Literally saw that and came here to say the same thing. What a pathetic person. Get a grip of yourself and celebrate when your baby is a little older. Excuse of a mother

Reactions: 2
I still can’t get over the reel is still up

she thinks she is massive. She looks like she was skull dragged through a hedge and woke up wearing the make up from the night before

Reactions: 3
She saying what a queen about rihanna

but yet she couldn’t do 4 days a week in an office job pregnant😂

Reactions: 1
She saying what a queen about rihanna

but yet she couldn’t do 4 days a week in an office job pregnant😂
I wouldn’t be one bit surprise if she falls pregnant again after the weekend, as dopey Kev, isn’t the most reliable when it comes to “family planning” 😀

Reactions: 2
I wouldn’t be one bit surprise if she falls pregnant again after the weekend, as dopey Kev, isn’t the most reliable when it comes to “family planning” 😀
Let’s hope he can stay around for these ones 😂
---

And why is she circling the online trolling in that article I hate to tell her it’s not trolling when what people are saying about you is the Truth love

Reactions: 1
Did she just say her and kev went to the same school
I thought they had this big holiday romance is that not how she says they met.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.