Danni the Mammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is wrong with her that she can not spent one day at home with her family even when the kids are sick has to drag them out if she is doing all this for content for Instagram I hate to break it to her its boring content stay at home with your sick kids put the phone down and start being a proper mammy.

Reactions: 5
Imagine knowing ur child is sick & still bringing it down to the Hotel in Carlow & admitting sure I was just going to put her straight into the bed in the Hotel for the night & ordering food to the room for the night!!!
You really are some mother!!!
Did you think of the staff that had to go in & clean your room etc, how you could be giving them the bug etc, after Everleigh spreading her germs in the hotel ???

Reactions: 7
I’m now convinced this one is not the full whack how can you defend dragging your child around when sick like there is no defending that the child should have been kept at home in her own bed in her own home not dragged To a hotel room and then out to the cold yet she is on there defending dragging her out and the Young lad probably had a rash he picked up from the numerous hotel beds in crappy hotels he is dragged to constantly

Imagine knowing ur child is sick & still bringing it down to the Hotel in Carlow & admitting sure I was just going to put her straight into the bed in the Hotel for the night & ordering food to the room for the night!!!
You really are some mother!!!
Did you think of the staff that had to go in & clean your room etc, how you could be giving them the bug etc, after Everleigh spreading her germs in the hotel ???
Sure sent her to school aswell knowing she was Sick and schools begging parents to keep kids home if they are sick but oh no not danni the mammy (still makes me laugh when I say that) she had to get rid of them into school so she wouldnt have to listen to them I actually don’t think she’s capable of minding them kids on her own if dopey kev isnt with her she has to drag one of her fiends to places or her sister why can she not bring them anywhere by herself

Last edited:
I hate when people keep saying yea going to do this and that have a cosy night

give over ur putting a film on and u be on ur phone for most of it

Child is sick the last 2 weeks has been to Santa 3/4 times since and she got signed off work sick early but travelling around the country

she loves the male attention.
I say she has a night away next weekend with just Kevin

Reactions: 3
I’m now convinced this one is not the full whack how can you defend dragging your child around when sick like there is no defending that the child should have been kept at home in her own bed in her own home not dragged To a hotel room and then out to the cold yet she is on there defending dragging her out and the Young lad probably had a rash he picked up from the numerous hotel beds in crappy hotels he is dragged to constantly

Sure sent her to school aswell knowing she was Sick and schools begging parents to keep kids home if they are sick but oh no not danni the mammy (still makes me laugh when I say that) she had to get rid of them into school so she wouldnt have to listen to them I actually don’t think she’s capable of minding them kids on her own if dopey kev isnt with her she has to drag one of her fiends to places or her sister why can she not bring them anywhere by herself
Don’t forget she was also bringing her to another child’s birthday party at half 3, last Friday, before the trip to Carlow, only for Everleigh said she didn’t feel well to go to the party

And there it is the fake messsge sent to herself so she can pretend to be giving some family a trip to see santy danni do you think we are all either blind or stupid we all know you are that selfish and greedy you would give nothing away to anyone we all know your reading here and maybe it has finally dawned on you the selfish greedy yoke you are and you are embarrassed which you should be by the way your greed is disgusting

And just because you may be invited doesn’t mean you have to go and you have no problem posting all your pictures to your page not too bothered about other poor mothers who can’t do this looking at your stories so why be bothered now fake fake fake 😡

So just stop talking now your making things worse for yourself

Reactions: 4
So reading ere. Getting worried and pretending it's all.anoit free experiences now.

So are the kids not sick?
going by the pics of been out and about they are fine

is she just lying that they sick
Or
They are sick and needs to keep the gram updated so pushing them out the door to keep new pics on the gram

She's clearly reading here and her explanation of being invited to things...:rolleyes: you are invited that means you can decline. Ffs your kids are only small for a short time stop selling your soul for cheap tat and nights in hotels.
She's unfortunately also one of the those who give pregnant public servants a bad name by going out sick at the end of her pregnancy...nothing wrong with her she can continue her gallivanting and shilling she just doesn't want to do her day job.

Reactions: 8

This is so right. There’s something really wrong with that woman.

Anyone see her latest post… Child doesn’t feel well so is off school and instead of a day at home she has her up at the crack of dawn and in a coffee shop having a treat!? Don’t get it.

Reactions: 7
Danni, it is quite obvious how you got promotion twice in the space of a year.
In the public sector, it is known that they give promotion to some people, coz that is the only way they can actually move them on, out of there department coz they are crap at there job, don’t bother going in half the time etc. This definitely applies to you.

You got promotion last year, then went off straight away to get married, then took more time off for the honeymoon, which you are entitled to do, but let’s be real here, every week you take days off etc

Then all of a sudden you get another promotion to another role, that you admitted you know nothing about & in the next sentence, oh I won’t be long in this new job coz I plan to take as long as possible off for baby no 3.

It’s shocking, you would be sacked a long time ago in the private sector

Have we learned NOTHING from Covid. If you or your kids are sick stay at home. Infection control works!!
How many Santa visits?
Kids spiking temps, off to free hotel stays.... Honestly if kids are sick normal mothers go right that our plans cancelled stay home will try make you better.
Poor kids. Spiking temps like that can indicate an underlying infection that isn't being treated that needs an antibiotic or viral obviously but still, Christ above! Dragging kids around like show ponys coz it's "work".
With the likes of strep A also septicemia can happen fairly quickly. Bringing child to coffee shop while she off sick!! Bring her to her GP
No excuses

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
This one needs to learn to take care of the kids she has before the new one comes... for god sake bringing a sick child out to a cafe pure joke no regards for people who actually have to work for a living spreading her germs around as for the kids good love them let them rest at home and rebuild themselves they are ALWAYS sick

That child is so sick and pale looking god help her has this brain dead yoke no family to tell her to cop the duck on and bring the child home to her bed to rest

If she is helping out families that can’t afford to bring children to see santy as they don’t get them all for nothing unlike this one I hope the people that are giving her these days out are getting the names and contact details or who is meant to be getting them as knowing this one she would keep them herself or some family or friends would be getting them but somehow I really don’t think danni is helping anyone all an act as she knows how greedy and selfish she has come across

I wish she would just stop the mother Teresa act now it’s really becoming annoying now when everyone knows what she’s actually like

Worried about the drive to the event as it would be too much for her back but can drive all over the place for freebie hotels and santa experiences 🙄 Give it a rest Danni love, signed off from work for nothing

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.