Danni the Mammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would love to know what her colleagues think of her? If it was me I wouldn't be able to help myself, asking her every Monday was she away again at the weekend 😆 She must have her suitcase permanently at the door.

Reactions: 1
She was spotted in Kildare Village shopping on Wednesday when she was off sick!! She had a post up about not having anything to wear for Fridays event- and there she was out “shopping” that day!!
D the M is too cute. She can take the piss all
She likes. An employer can’t say boo to a pregnant woman.

Reactions: 4
How this one got promotion is beggars belief, if she was employed in the Private sector, she would have been shown the door a long time ago.

With the amount of so called sick days she takes and holidays.

Reactions: 2
It is actually sickening i work in a private hospital and if I tried to take a quarter of the time off that she does I would be sacked I still say they are not promotions they are shoving her from one section to the other when they people she is working with get sick of all the time off and complain which they should do I would say they ship her off elsewhere probably hoping she won’t come back

It is actually sickening i work in a private hospital and if I tried to take a quarter of the time off that she does I would be sacked I still say they are not promotions they are shoving her from one section to the other when they people she is working with get sick of all the time off and complain which they should do I would say they ship her off elsewhere probably hoping she won’t come back
That’s very true in what you are saying, I work in the Council & I have seen some people get promotion, but they gave it to them, as it was the only way they could “move” them on, as they where useless & could not actually sack them etc.

They did have to apply & do a interview like every one else, but every one knew, that was just done to make it look like they got the job fair & square

Exactly I have seen it myself it’s a know fact that’s done I mean who would give her a promotion she is NEVER in work and she’s also going on maternity and they knew that it was an excuse to move her on and little miss anything but a mammy and anywhere but at home can’t see that 😂😂😂😂😂 clearly reading. Here aswell stayed at home tonight as her daughter is more important haha yeah right

She is obviously reading here.
Has on her stories that she is having her morning break at her desk & working at the same time 🤣

Nice of her to go into work all the same I was starting to think the HSE was voluntary at this stage 😂😂

Off today for a maternity appointment however still managing 2 fit abit of recording for her little sideline job. Surely she wouldn't b as stupid 2 say this for everyone to c.🤔

Reactions: 3
Off today for a maternity appointment however still managing 2 fit abit of recording for her little sideline job. Surely she wouldn't b as stupid 2 say this for everyone to c.🤔
Snap! Just coming on to say similar. Like another day off, yea grand she's her hospital appointment this morning but nothing stopping her from going into work straight after?! Absolutely ridiculous carry on. Also she's flat out trying to get Rosie Cons attention with them bleeping fleeces they're all wearing, tagging them everytime she' puts it on her back 🙄🙄🙄

And may have to have the baby early yeah right Danny or was it that your further along then you can admit seeing as she was out partying and drinking time will tell on this but isn’t it great to be able to take time off from your job and get paid and then go do another job and be paid for that I think an email to HR in the hse is called for at this stage now as I really want to know does al the staff get this much time off and it up in a heap

Reactions: 3
I think the Revenue needs to know, she is getting another income from IG & needs to start declaring it & paying proper tax etc on.
As she is doing the Irish State out of tax on it 🙊

Reactions: 5
Mother of the year strikes again can’t buy the toy the child might want for Xmas as it’s too expensive but no problems going off to get her eyebrows done today flat out buying stuff for herself but can’t spend money on the toy for the child like last year she had to sell her own toys to buy an iPad but herself could spend a fortune on Botox lip fillers and everything else

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.