Danni the Mammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t forget looking for sympathy for her covid wedding getting cancelled, all the desperate wedding spam. She also paid for advertisement on insta to gain following by doing giveaways! She’s beyond desperate! I’d say the following will start stalling once the stories expire! Don’t think she’ll be anywhere near 40k again 😂😂
How could anyone forget her cancelled wedding during a pandemic, she was the ONLY one in the whole world that had to cancel 😂 She's on 17.5k followers now 🙄 I'm worse for looking but it's always been the thing that erked me about her that big following overnight all from exploiting a serious accident!

Reactions: 4
So she can’t take unpaid maternity because she can’t do the work she had lined up on Insta now because she lost her original page, surely now that she has a new page with almost 20,000 followers the brands will still go ahead and work with her, or am I missing something here?

Reactions: 8
So she can’t take unpaid maternity because she can’t do the work she had lined up on Insta now because she lost her original page, surely now that she has a new page with almost 20,000 followers the brands will still go ahead and work with her, or am I missing something here?
No you're not missing anything, Danni is.... Work ethic 😂 Spot on exactly what you said; can't do work she' had lined up as her page is gone... Eh its showing a few dresses, leggings, baby bottles etc you've a new page with nearly 20,000 people on it so god knows she'll probably get the 40k followers back at this rate so work from your new page - same bleeping difference sure! Big bleeping deal about it as always as she just simply does not WANT to work not that she CAN'T work! Truth be told Kev is back to work this week so that's the main reason for this "I can't work now my Instagram has been deleted" she realises now that she will have to actually get up & move to get kids to school etc as he's finally gone back! You swear he is leaving country for 6 months and not going to work and be home in the evening ffs sorry that's a big rant about nothing but she's just a self obsessed, work shy , lazy weapon

Reactions: 4
No you're not missing anything, Danni is.... Work ethic 😂 Spot on exactly what you said; can't do work she' had lined up as her page is gone... Eh its showing a few dresses, leggings, baby bottles etc you've a new page with nearly 20,000 people on it so god knows she'll probably get the 40k followers back at this rate so work from your new page - same bleeping difference sure! Big bleeping deal about it as always as she just simply does not WANT to work not that she CAN'T work! Truth be told Kev is back to work this week so that's the main reason for this "I can't work now my Instagram has been deleted" she realises now that she will have to actually get up & move to get kids to school etc as he's finally gone back! You swear he is leaving country for 6 months and not going to work and be home in the evening ffs sorry that's a big rant about nothing but she's just a self obsessed, work shy , lazy weapon
It’s all very extreme if you ask me, you’d swear she was after loosing someone or being diagnosed with a terminal illness the way her and the rest of them sharing her page are going on

Reactions: 7
I don't get why she can't budget like the rest of us had to do for unpaid mat leave 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
See some cheese place dropped her up one of them boxes... All because her insta was deleted?! Did you ever hear or see such dramatics over anything in all your life! 🙄🙄🙄
---

I don't get why she can't budget like the rest of us had to do for unpaid mat leave 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
She can but she won't! She is actually unreal going on like she'll be destitute over her insta dissappearing 😖

Reactions: 2
I’m confused she says on the post she wanted the page to take extra time off that’s what she was working for

but yet the video she posted saying it’s her first video of the year chatting which isn’t true. she says oh I don’t care about the page it’s just the pictures and highlights I want back

which is it danni you want the page back for the numbers so u can take more time off work or you want just the pictures back

let’s not forget she got signed off early cause her back but was able to go on these drives to hotels etc PR
When she did work it was only 4 day weeks and she had a cleaner in 1 day a week also
Even at the 4 days she was mainly only in 3 with bank holidays etc

this happened to that Sean fella last year and he got it back he had to contact Instagram and that. That’s all she has to do and not look for a pity party

Reactions: 3
For someone who lost her pages etc, she still has a lot of the photos & videos to do with the new baby. I know they are only recent, so they probably where still on the actual phone, as the baby is only a month old.

It’s amazing how all these “wannabes” are sharing her page & saying they are very upset for her, as she had 44k & lost it all 😂

As if they really care, one more PR job they might get to do, now if she isn’t as a popular

Reactions: 3
She’s trying to increase her following I’d say, people who aren’t following having a nose will have to follow now!
Your all right danni shes about as interesting as socks hanging on the line
---

She has the old page back

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.