Danni the Mammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a begging witch. Commenting on €500 strollers and trying to get a rake of freebies to pay for a child she couldn't afford but had the baby to get the likes up. I'd never leave the house again with the shame if i was one these tackbags going around begging.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Jesus the way they go on about passports you think passport office didn’t have a website that tells you step by step what to do and what is needed

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What a begging witch. Commenting on €500 strollers and trying to get a rake of freebies to pay for a child she couldn't afford but had the baby to get the likes up. I'd never leave the house again with the shame if i was one these tackbags going around begging.
And she’ll get one! Doona was gifted also if I’m right..

So so busy and wishes had more time in the day to do all her jobs, but videos her doing said jobs for ‘content’ for an instagram reel - is she ok?!

Reactions: 2
So so busy and wishes had more time in the day to do all her jobs, but videos her doing said jobs for ‘content’ for an instagram reel - is she ok?!
That’s it
I hate people that say basic stuff like putting a wash on as ohhh I’ve a few bits to do today making it act like they busy
If you had so much to do you wouldn’t be able to go get a take away…. Record every second of your day etc

So she got loads done today
Returning stuff to the shops and going shopping

how is that I had loads to do today 😂

Reactions: 4
So she got loads done today
Returning stuff to the shops and going shopping

how is that I had loads to do today 😂
Total simpleton 🙄 and her comment about how she had more time when she worked … yes you did because you were ripping the piss out of your job in the HSE .. you absolute fool 👊🏼

Ffs the baby is always with me she says well yeah that’s where an infant should be with it’s mother what does she want a medal absolute dope

Reactions: 5
Ffs the baby is always with me she says well yeah that’s where an infant should be with it’s mother what does she want a medal absolute dope
🤣🤣🤣🤣 she still has a childminder for the eldest 2 kids because heaven forbid she has to actually mind them... shes unreal iv never see anyone with a young baby with so much free time or any man take a month off to help

And pr invited stay in Clare this time.. she's some woman for the freebies all the same... must kill her to turn anything down..

Reactions: 4
And pr invited stay in Clare this time.. she's some woman for the freebies all the same... must kill her to turn anything down..
With an eight week old baby would you be arsed in travelling all the way down there to stay in a little hut basically with five people 🫣

Reactions: 8
And they're heading home.. long drive I guess but God they must have been dying to get out of there. Those glamping sites are fab in the middle of summer. I can imagine how horrible they're now when it's cold and miserable. Sure didn't look to be anyone else even there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.